Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:56:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Senior Almost Hero Account for sell  (Read 2015 times)
softstorb (OP)

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 01:02:23 AM

Hi,

I am selling my almost hero account

I am leaving the bitcoin world which i have no more time for 

here are the stats

Activity:   ~435
Position:   Sr. Member
Date Registered:   August XX, 2013

Account has 0Trust review

Starting Bid 0.25BTC

Buy it now for 0.7BTC

Auction is open for 72 hours
I am willing to use an escrow as long as it is a trusted one
TheGrapist

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 01:16:23 AM

Hi,

here are the stats

Starting Bid 0.25BTC

Buy it now for 0.7BTC

If the account hasnt been banned and no open loan, i will start the bid @.25

softstorb (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 01:17:21 AM

Hi,

here are the stats

Starting Bid 0.25BTC

Buy it now for 0.7BTC

If the account hasnt been banned and no open loan, i will start the bid @.25

I confirm it has never been banned and never asked for any kind of loan
TheGrapist

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 01:20:08 AM

I forgot to ask, can you sign a message from an addy posted here atleast 6months ago?

softstorb (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 01:29:00 AM

I forgot to ask, can you sign a message from an addy posted here atleast 6months ago?

I am open to do anything needed but I don't have any knowledge regarding adress signing i pmed you maybe you can help me out with this.
softstorb (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 01:30:09 AM

First Bid From TheGrapist .25 BTC
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 01:45:29 AM

I am open to do anything needed but I don't have any knowledge regarding adress signing i pmed you maybe you can help me out with this.

Has the account you're selling posted a BTC address on an unedited post at least 6 months ago? Do you have the private key of that address? Those are the conditions for you to be able to prove ownership via a signed message.
Also what is the minimum bid increment? Will the auction be extended if there's a bid on the last minute?
softstorb (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 01:50:45 AM

Has the account you're selling posted a BTC address on an unedited post at least 6 months ago? Do you have the private key of that address? Those are the conditions for you to be able to prove ownership via a signed message.
Also what is the minimum bid increment? Will the auction be extended if there's a bid on the last minute?

I would need to go trough my old posts to see this. The account is nearly 2 years old. Is there another way to prove i own it? by private messaging the winner when the sell is over?

I realy want to say yes about the last minutes biding but as long as it fit in the 72 hours. I dont want to cheat anyone on this.

72 hours is the biding limit and I won't extend it , it's not really a fair move to do don't you think?
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 01:57:22 AM

I would need to go trough my old posts to see this. The account is nearly 2 years old. Is there another way to prove i own it? by private messaging the winner when the sell is over?

I realy want to say yes about the last minutes biding but as long as it fit in the 72 hours. I dont want to cheat anyone on this.

72 hours is the biding limit and I won't extend it , it's not really a fair move to do don't you think?

I recommend you to go through the posts and find a posted BTC address whose private key you control. Sending a PM only proves you control the account now but it's not a proof the account wasn't hacked. Most people won't bid without that guarantee.
I don't think extending the auction if a last-minute bid happens would be cheating as long as you decide to do so now and not when the auction is close to end. But it's up to you, just decide the rule now.
You didn't specify the minimum increment to bid.
softstorb (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 01:57:30 AM

I get it about the signed message , I truly don't recall ever posting a BTC Adress, Maybe some altcoins adresses but If this is to prove There was always 1 owner for this account i can retrieve my old emails maybe? But in any case ill try to look out in the older posts if by chance i can fall on an adress.
softstorb (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 02:00:48 AM

I recommend you to go through the posts and find a posted BTC address whose private key you control. Sending a PM only proves you control the account now but it's not a proof the account wasn't hacked. Most people won't bid without that guarantee.
I don't think extending the auction if a last-minute bid happens would be cheating as long as you decide to do so now and not when the auction is close to end. But it's up to you, just decide the rule now.

I have others way to prove the account was mine and still recently active. I will allow the trusted buyers to see the account before they make the payment. But like i said i will try to find an adress posted in the last 6 months.

Increments would be 0.02
antonioserrano72

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

Impossible

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 02:03:36 AM

ill bid 0.3
safetybitcoin

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 02:12:36 AM

I bid 0.32BTC

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2339

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 02:23:52 AM

I have others way to prove the account was mine and still recently active. I will allow the trusted buyers to see the account before they make the payment. But like i said i will try to find an adress posted in the last 6 months.

Increments would be 0.02
I don't think so. Without a signed message with an address associated with the account it is really not possible to prove ownership.

If you have never posted an address but have sent an address in a PM then that address would be associated with the account because it is not possible to edit PM's. You would need to tell the buyer/escrow which page in your outbox that the PM that contained the address is on and you would still need to sign a message from that address.
softstorb (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 02:31:30 AM

Increments would be 0.02
I don't think so. Without a signed message with an address associated with the account it is really not possible to prove ownership.

If you have never posted an address but have sent an address in a PM then that address would be associated with the account because it is not possible to edit PM's. You would need to tell the buyer/escrow which page in your outbox that the PM that contained the address is on and you would still need to sign a message from that address.

Like i've said before I have other ways of proving ownership but What you mentionned is also Doable. I had a service online which i will tell the new buyer of the account about and he can find my bitcoin adress about the payments in my outbox messages.

I found one around the month of february but i am sure i can find others would that be  something possible to do? I can show the escrow which page in my outbox it is and ill have to learn how this signed adress message work to confirm the adress.

Let me know if there is anything else I can do!
softstorb (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 03:15:27 AM

Latest bid 0.32BTC
BtcCrazy1

Activity: 603
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 06:30:16 AM

@.34,if you can validate the ownership of the account..
Netpyder

Activity: 196

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 07:35:34 AM

@0.5

Netpyder

Activity: 196

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 07:50:55 AM

@0.5

if i get a valid proof of ownership

softstorb (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 04:35:55 PM

@0.5

if i get a valid proof of ownership

Escrow will be able to prove I own the account just like I mentionned above.

He will retrieve an adress which is 2 month old from my outbox and ill  prove to him i own this adress. Once this is done he can confirm it to who ever is winning the bid.
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: