Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:23:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Active Website for sell  (Read 548 times)
DailyModo (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 01:37:10 AM

I am selling Coin-network.com

I had 2 agreements about 2 weeks ago but resulted in no sell.

The website is linked to a BuySellAds.com account and is generating revenue every month. Lower this last 1-2 month since I haven't been working on it anymore ( lack of time)

If there is anyone interested in taking over

Ill start with a 0.3 BTC BID

And willing to sell it now for 1 BTC

Auction would last 48 hours Thank you to let me know.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bitcoin Explorer

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 02:18:01 AM

I'd like to have in depth Google analytics stats first, before I consider bidding.  Where is the domain registered? I want it to be transferred at your xost

DailyModo (OP)

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 03:18:45 AM

I'd like to have in depth Google analytics stats first, before I consider bidding.  Where is the domain registered? I want it to be transferred at your xost

I did not hold any google analytics account that was my first website didnt even use adsense. I was only  advertising on social networks when ever i posted an article.

Cost can be deducted from the final price. I am hosting at bitcoinwebhosting.com I can show you the revenue generated trough the last couple of months in the buysellads account if you need it.

CONTACT
Bitcoin Explorer

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 07:44:05 AM

I did not hold any google analytics account that was my first website didnt even use adsense. I was only  advertising on social networks when ever i posted an article.

Cost can be deducted from the final price. I am hosting at bitcoinwebhosting.com I can show you the revenue generated trough the last couple of months in the buysellads account if you need it.
I assume you are using WordPress and you have jetpack installed. Either way, I need to have a look at stats properly before even thinking of buying it. It takes only 5 minutes to put it in your website. I can walk you through if you need. Moreover, you're buysellads page says you get 225,000 pageviews  monthly, I need to verify that. I also will be needing proof of income on buysellads

rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 10:24:29 AM

Proof of earnings and traffic ?
DailyModo (OP)

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 04:28:23 PM

Sold, sorry for the lack of reply's i have been dealing with some locals which has made this easier for me.

I will lock this thread now.

CONTACT
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: