Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:35:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Neutron SHA-256 LIVE!  (Read 31276 times)
brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 06:11:57 PM

Even if dev comes with roadmap (I doubt he will), he couldn't bring anything spectacular to excite folks.

When these shitcoinmushrooms will be uprooted?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 06:12:31 PM

Its just the people who have left it mining over the weekend and have come back and dumping.
yeah ......and with only about 1 mill coins should reach about 30k soon
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 06:15:45 PM

Its just the people who have left it mining over the weekend and have come back and dumping.
yeah ......and with only about 1 mill coins should reach about 30k soon

Don't fool people, please!
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 06:48:19 PM

I wonder how BTCtalk deletes simple irrelevant posts, but let's the shitcoindevs to announce these absolute robbing schemes.

Shame on bitcointalk.org! Shame on Bitrrex and other exchanges, which lists unproved coins!

Btw, Dev deleted his post with promise to release roadmap...
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Kaspa

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 06:52:40 PM

I wonder how BTCtalk deletes simple irrelevant posts, but let's the shitcoindevs to announce these absolute robbing schemes.

Shame on bitcointalk.org! Shame on Bitrrex and other exchanges, which lists unproved coins!

lol yeah so no new coin should ever be given the chance to prove it'self... unless it's already proven it'self... lol makes sense to me

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 06:57:20 PM

lol yeah so no new coin should ever be given the chance to prove it'self... unless it's already proven it'self... lol makes sense to me

Coin devs should bring to users a value, already developed product. Not just promises. And then it should be listed at exchanges. As I said before, exchanges, especially, Bittrex is like a bitch.
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 07:00:16 PM

Coin devs should bring to users a value, already developed product. Not just promises. And then it should be listed at exchanges. As I said before, exchanges, especially, Bittrex is like a bitch.

for me a "bitch" is someone who needlessly complains about what others choose to do with their time or money

WAVES
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 07:09:15 PM

for me a "bitch" is someone who needlessly complains about what others choose to do with their time or money

So you call me a "bitch"?

I don't know you from a hole in the wall so have no clue if you are or not... but 90% of the people that run around "trying to save people from themselves" ragging on new coins deff put off a bitch vibe to me.

maybe if you don't like insults you shouldn't throw them around with such vigor

WAVES
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 07:13:27 PM

I don't know you from a hole in the wall so have no clue if you are or not... but 90% of the people that run around "trying to save people from themselves" ragging on new coins deff put off a bitch vibe to me.

spot on bro  Cheesy
MickGhee
Legendary

Activity: 1386

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 07:25:06 PM

comeon baby bubble

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 07:33:54 PM

Ok, got it, Mr Leech!
niki25
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 07:59:05 PM

Tell me a single coin, that has done this. Maybe your view of cryptoworld is a bit outdated
ihascryptos

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Am i broke yet?

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 08:00:31 PM

You just keep whining and dumping. I will keep buying.

I like tacos!
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 08:03:06 PM

looks like dumping has stopped for now....only about 5 btc till 20k  Smiley
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 08:11:09 PM

Tell me a single coin, that has done this. Maybe your view of cryptoworld is a bit outdated

No, your view about crypto world is outdated! Tell me what efforts are needed to make another clone coin?

This is outdated attitude!
Stratobitz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 08:19:11 PM

Holders are staking right now. Large holders especially. A big dump I think may be well down the road as POS started early, and the stake rewards are going to increase a lot over the next 2 days.

Strato
HackaB321

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 08:46:07 PM

third volume on btrex

Big Bollos

Activity: 189
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 08:48:41 PM

Holders are staking right now. Large holders especially. A big dump I think may be well down the road as POS started early, and the stake rewards are going to increase a lot over the next 2 days.

Strato
another scammy Sha coin  what a joke
Pump Dump Rinse Repeat
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 08:54:45 PM

looks like dumping has stopped for now....only about 5 btc till 20k  Smiley

Strato
another scammy Sha coin  what a joke
Pump Dump Rinse Repeat

You must be the type of person who sits in front of the window and watches as the world pass' them by.

twitter @antiiclimax
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 09:08:44 PM

looks like dumping has stopped for now....only about 5 btc till 20k  Smiley

Strato
another scammy Sha coin  what a joke
Pump Dump Rinse Repeat

You must be the type of person who sits in front of the window and watches as the world pass' them by.

You say this and yet this coin seems to offer nothing new.

Launching sha256 coins is such a great strategy right now with BTC prices low you can almost guarantee hash as 256 miners scramble for a way to roi.

OP lacks a total coin count.
There isn't a dedicated website.
HiPOS you mean like snowballs? That ended well  Undecided

Not here to bag on coin or spread fud just curious where those throwing their money at this coin think the profits are going to come from?

It amazes me that people fall for this over and over and over. So desperate to win, destined to lose.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: