Bitcoin Forum
August 10, 2024, 12:24:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Starbucks Credit Cheap  (Read 382 times)
StarBucks01 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 04:24:30 AM

hey everyone. I just joined because I was searching for somewhere to sell my Starbucks credits to. I have one $25 code I just purchased for a friend but the they said they don't go to Starbucks. and the rest are on different cards with different amounts I've gotten earning online that I can send to you with your card number to transfer. Of course I'll go first since I just started. Just shoot me a PM and tell me if you want to get only a few dollars or one of the $4-5 dollar range cause that's the highest it goes for now. 20 percent is the price someone on another forum told me it's going for right now and I see on a previous post member he was selling for 20 percent also.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 2364

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 04:26:46 AM

I think it is pretty obvious that you are selling  gift cards purchased with stolen credit cards.

I would avoid doing business with this person as anything you buy from him will almost certainly go bad after some period of time (most likely after you have paid him)
StarBucks01 (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 04:31:39 AM

I don't think there should be any problems. Why is that obvious? There are many ways to earn credits and starbucks cards online. I can just send the balance over. I have no problem going first and once you make sure you got it you can send over my bit coins.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 04:35:39 AM

I don't think there should be any problems. Why is that obvious? There are many ways to earn credits and starbucks cards online. I can just send the balance over. I have no problem going first and once you make sure you got it you can send over my bit coins.
LOL. Are you acquiring gift cards so easily that you can sell them for 20% of their value (legitimately)?

I am not sure if you are the same person as all the other SB gift card scammers, or if you are in the same ring of scammers, or if you are just trying an old trick, however it is fairly well known that anyone selling a starbucks gift card is almost selling a gift card that was ultimately purchased with a stolen credit card
StarBucks01 (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 04:38:06 AM

Yes I have been collecting them for a while now sinice I started earning money online back in high school 5 years ago. I wouldn't sell amazon for that cause it goes for more but a source on thebotnet told me its going for 20. There is no ring of scammers, its not a scam, I have the money and I just want to sell it. As I said, I go first so you know the money goes through.
devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 04:39:05 AM

Sending first would not protect the other party nor prove you're selling legit cards.

StarBucks01 (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 04:51:12 AM

I guess I have no way to prove it then. All I can say really is if you don't want to I understand but if you want to I'm ready to send it over.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 04:57:33 AM

Yes I have been collecting them for a while now sinice I started earning money online back in high school 5 years ago. I wouldn't sell amazon for that cause it goes for more but a source on thebotnet told me its going for 20. There is no ring of scammers, its not a scam, I have the money and I just want to sell it. As I said, I go first so you know the money goes through.
right. Lol. Collecting. "Not a scam"

Like I said anyone buying from the OP is going to get scammed when the gift cards stop working.

I personally think Starbucks coffee is way overpriced however if I had the choice between selling their gift card for <.20 on the dollar and actually spending their gift cards then I would gladly spend their gift cards.
StarBucks01 (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 05:01:54 AM

Why would they stop working? If its paid for theres no reason for that, what's a good amount of time to wait so I can prove to you the card is legit? I might have another seller that will buy now but I will be willing to do that in the future if I haven't used them or given them to friends. I think its overpriced too which is why I don't have a need for them lol
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 05:06:10 AM

Why would they stop working? If its paid for theres no reason for that, what's a good amount of time to wait so I can prove to you the card is legit? I might have another seller that will buy now but I will be willing to do that in the future if I haven't used them or given them to friends. I think its overpriced too which is why I don't have a need for them lol
like I said, if you are willing to sell them for that little then most people would be willing to just use them themselves.

A good amount of time for an escrow to hold funds would be as long as a potential buyer takes to spend funds in a store. If a buyer is buying a $25 gift card then it should take a week or so, if they buy a larger gift card then it should take $25 per week to spend. If the cards go bad before being able to spend the entire balance then funds should be returned to the buyer.
chri521

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 05:10:39 AM

Cards usually go bad because these cards may have been obtained in a very ... unconventional manner and be shut down at any time.

Some cards are legit, some cards die almost immediately and some are in between. Pretty hard to sort out which category things fall into until a seller has been here a long period of time and builds up a good reputation. Most newbies who come in with these stories of legit cards turn out to be alts and/or scammers. That's why we're all very suspicious.
StarBucks01 (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 05:15:01 AM

Cards usually go bad because these cards may have been obtained in a very ... unconventional manner and be shut down at any time.

Some cards are legit, some cards die almost immediately and some are in between. Pretty hard to sort out which category things fall into until a seller has been here a long period of time and builds up a good reputation. Most newbies who come in with these stories of legit cards turn out to be alts and/or scammers. That's why we're all very suspicious.

thanks for explaining. the sites I'm on there aren't many scammers and I haven't talked to any in a long time so I don't think so much about that being a worry. I think if I sell anything here from now on it'll be more like one of my $10 amazon codes I earn on Swagbucks and things like that.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: