Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:27:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I AM NEW PLEASE HELP  (Read 1625 times)
1nject0r (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2012, 04:45:45 PM

just tell me one thing where were you when 18000 bitcoin were hacked ? are you the one who hacked or support those hacker ? i think yes or maybe Now

That's me. I hacked those bitcoins. They were pretty tasty except for the last ones that had that weird kinda musty thing going on.

lOL wash ur face k1d and learn hacking first hahahaha lulz security and team anonymous hacked those bitcoin :p
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 04:47:38 PM

Wait. If those weren't your bitcoinses, whose did I eat?  Huh
1nject0r (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2012, 04:51:27 PM

Wait. If those weren't your bitcoinses, whose did I eat?  Huh

if u hacked those coins then how the f**k You are begging coins for food hahahah lOL
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 04:53:24 PM

One can never eat enough Bitscoin.
deepceleron
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2012, 05:03:48 PM

Bitcoin, or "Bitcoin wallet", is the name of the client software you install. After you run the software, it will generate a Bitcoin address for you. You can give this address to other people, and they will be able to send you Bitcoins. Under "receive coins" in the Bitcoin software, you can generate more new addresses, so that you can give different address to different people. This is useful if you want easily determine who sent you money.

Once you run the software, it must download all transactions that have ever taken place, so that Bitcoin knows how much money every user of Bitcoin has. This can take many hours, or even a day or two on a bad internet connection. As a new user, you will only be able to see money that has been sent to you after all transaction blocks have been downloaded.

After you have received money, you can then make a payment to another user by sending coins to one of their Bitcoin addresses.

It is important that you make a backup of the wallet file, as only the computer you install Bitcoin on has the information you need to send coins - if your hard drive crashes, you will lose all your money, because you no longer will be able to send it to anyone. Please look at the wiki to learn how to make a backup of your wallet.dat file, which contains all your addresses.

How do you get bitcoins? You trade something for them, either money, services, or merchandise. There are currency exchanges where you can simply buy bitcoins on the internet. There also may be users near you that will sell Bitcoins in person, or may pay you Bitcoins for something. Sometimes there are people here that will even send you small amounts for free so you can see how Bitcoin works, simply give them your Bitcoin address.

You should become a super-expert in all aspects of Bitcoin before creating any website or internet service that uses it.
1nject0r (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2012, 05:08:24 PM

Bitcoin, or "Bitcoin wallet", is the name of the client software you install. After you run the software, it will generate a Bitcoin address for you. You can give this address to other people, and they will be able to send you Bitcoins. Under "receive coins" in the Bitcoin software, you can generate more new addresses, so that you can give different address to different people, and all the payments will still come to you. This is useful if you want easily determine who sent you money.

Once you run the software, it must download all transactions that have ever taken place, so that Bitcoin knows how much money every user of Bitcoin has. This can take many hours, or even a day or two on a bad internet connection. As a new user, you will only be able to see money that has been sent to you after all transaction blocks have been downloaded.

After you have received money, you can then make a payment to another user by sending coins to one of their Bitcoin addresses.

It is important that you make a backup of the wallet file, as only the computer you install Bitcoin on has the information you need to send coins - if your hard drive crashes, you will lose all your money, because you no longer will be able to send it to anyone. Please look at the wiki to learn how to make a backup of your wallet.dat file, which contains all your addresses.

How do you get bitcoins? You trade something for them, either money, services, or merchandise. There are currency exchanges where you can simply buy bitcoins on the internet. There also may be users near you that will sell Bitcoins in person, or may pay you Bitcoins for something. Sometimes there are people here that will even send you small amounts for free so you can see how Bitcoin works, simply give them your Bitcoin address.

You should become a super-expert in all aspects of Bitcoin before considering using it on any website or internet service.

thank u very much sir for info i hve learnd already btw my block has been downloaded but only 50% is this for first time ?
deepceleron
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2012, 05:12:24 PM

thank u very much sir for info i hve learnd already btw my block has been downloaded but only 50% is this for first time ?

You only need to download the blockchain once. It contains old payments from 2009 to now. 50% is actually about 10%, because Bitcoin has become more popular recently, and there are many recent transactions to download. After your first blockchain download finishes, only new information has to download each time you start the client.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: