Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:54:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need 1 Loan  (Read 446 times)
royalwebgrup (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 05:23:46 AM

Will repay 1.04 on july 1st from sig payment. I will tell my home address it guarantees me.

my addy 1JeNPjKdqnZpd9RNR8CwqcyCVLbDWeG37W

thanks Smiley

This account was saved from the Cloudminr.io database hack. If you're the owner of this account, send guitarplinker a PM with a signed message from an address posted by this account before July 11th, 2015 and I'll send the account details back to you.
Sarthak

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 05:26:17 AM

Will repay 1.04 on july 1st from sig payment. I will tell my home address it guarantees me.

thanks Smiley

That's not a valid collateral! To see what a valid collateral is, check here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=246874.0

EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 05:26:28 AM

thanks Smiley

You can't be serious. What collateral are you offering? Read this and include a valid collateral or cancel your request and lock this thread immediately before you get negative trust (too late): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0
Pro tip: The lender can't sell your home address for more than 1.04 BTC when you default your loan.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2327

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 05:28:30 AM

thanks Smiley

denied. Negative trust.
royalwebgrup (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 05:30:19 AM

thanks Smiley

You can't be serious. What collateral are you offering? Read this and include a valid collateral or cancel your request and lock this thread immediately before you get negative trust (too late): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0
Pro tip: The lender can't sell your home address for more than 1.04 BTC when you default your loan.
problems account?
only rank less?  Undecided

This account was saved from the Cloudminr.io database hack. If you're the owner of this account, send guitarplinker a PM with a signed message from an address posted by this account before July 11th, 2015 and I'll send the account details back to you.
Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 05:33:00 AM

There's also the fact that you don't even have a [paying] sig in your sig : )
Mehek

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 05:44:46 AM

thanks Smiley

problems account?
only rank less?  Undecided

lol...1btc is a big amount you can't lend that from us without any valid collateral but I think you should check out btcjam they can give you loan for your house address
Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 07:59:25 AM

thanks Smiley

No way you can have a loan without valid warranties. If you want a loan here you have to provide at least a collateral equal to 110%-120% of the amount you want to borrow. So, if you want a 1.04BTC loan here you have to provide a valid collateral worth at least 1.15BTC - 1.25BTC. If you don't know what a valid collateral is, look here.

=snip=
Do not loan to new users unless you can get collateral OR if they are very trusted due to high-risk services they provide (examples: gambling sites, currency exchange sites), because the chances of them defaulting/scamming are 90%+.

What defines a "new" user?

• Anyone who is a Jr. Member
  • Anyone who has registered <1 month ago
  • Anyone with less than 100 posts
  • Anyone whose posts mainly consist of spam and/or meaningless posts such as "+1" and "nice post"
  • Anyone who refuses to provide collateral or ID for large loans (a general guideline is >0.1 BTC) or states that they can not give it may not be new, but is untrustworthy.
  • Anyone who you think is a scammer, because in the Lending sub-forum, 90% of the time, you're probably right.

There has been an influx of people giving loans as high as .85 BTC (remember, that's $100! Edit: At $1000 (per BTC), that's $850, at $500, that's $425.) to newbies who have just registered, and shortly after been stabbed in the back. Don't do it.
=snip=

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: