Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:24:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Has Bitcoinary failed??? Their biggest trader is not honest.  (Read 3678 times)
URSAY (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2012, 07:09:08 PM

Bitcoinary's biggest member isn't honest.  He has over 90 in feedback.  It's a shame.

A big exchange confirmed to me that they had terminated his account due to his not following TOS after I had let them in on some info about ZYK's trading practices.

I was involved in a trade with him which went bad.

I see there is another member on Bitcoinary named "ZYKscammedME_340USD".

BUYER BEWARE OF ZYK.  He is not honest and completely forthcoming.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mobile4ever

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2012, 07:17:27 PM

Bitcoinary's biggest member isn't honest.  He has over 90 in feedback.  It's a shame.

A big exchange confirmed to me that they had terminated his account due to his not following TOS after I had let them in on some info about ZYK's trading practices.

I was involved in a trade with him which went bad.

I see there is another member on Bitcoinary named "ZYKscammedME_340USD".

BUYER BEWARE OF ZYK.  He is not honest and completely forthcoming.

He is not the only one. One going by Maria is also not on the "up and up". But I dont think the site is failed just for a few bad apples.
ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2012, 07:20:39 PM

He is not the only one. One going by Maria is also not on the "up and up". But I dont think the site is failed just for a few bad apples.

That's why you must pay attention to the forum, Maria has been one of the most annoying trolls on board for a time now.
URSAY (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2012, 07:47:14 PM

ZYK has 90 in feedback which is by far the most rated user.  I would think the highest rated user on the site should not be a scammer for the site to continue to find success.

In fairness to BYK...I was not completely scammed by him.  However, mislead and insulted.  Now a see another user out right calling him a scammer so I thought I'd make a thread about it.

ZYK...aren't you on these forums?  Feel free to respond at any time.  It seems you have been very angry with me even though I've have tried to work things out with you.
kjj
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 24, 2012, 08:07:39 PM

That's why you must pay attention to the forum, Maria has been one of the most annoying trolls on board for a time now.

Ugh.  I could have easily gone another year without hearing that name again.

17Np17BSrpnHCZ2pgtiMNnhjnsWJ2TMqq8
I routinely ignore posters with paid advertising in their sigs.  You should too.
zyk

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 25, 2012, 10:12:08 PM

ZYK has 90 in feedback which is by far the most rated user.  I would think the highest rated user on the site should not be a scammer for the site to continue to find success.

In fairness to BYK...I was not completely scammed by him.  However, mislead and insulted.  Now a see another user out right calling him a scammer so I thought I'd make a thread about it.

ZYK...aren't you on these forums?  Feel free to respond at any time.  It seems you have been very angry with me even though I've have tried to work things out with you.

You weren´t even able to complete a trade with me, cause you never paid your 10.25 dollars into my hands even as i explained it to you three times how to do it.

Bitcoinary in the best trading site ever

As you can review people only when traded with them......accusations so are always made by people you haven´t even traded with (thats obvious hein?)!!!

If not clicking " agree to trade with " you can´t get scammed !!    and you can´t leave a review !!

No trade, No scam, No review....thats where we are Ursay and thats how it will be

Cheers Zyk

zyk

View Profile
August 25, 2012, 10:15:49 PM

Apropos Maria,

where is the annoyment to be found please?    Got a link?

Thanks Zyk
URSAY (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2012, 10:39:49 PM

ZYK your method of doing business was very misleading and in the end it got you kicked from a major exchange.

I've sent you many messages only to be insulted or ignored.

I decided to go public after I saw accusations that you may of scammed someone else.

But I'm sure your already familiar with Bitcoinary user, ZYKscammedME_340USD.
zyk

View Profile
August 25, 2012, 11:25:31 PM

ZYK your method of doing business was very misleading and in the end it got you kicked from a major exchange.

I've sent you many messages only to be insulted or ignored.

I decided to go public after I saw accusations that you may of scammed someone else.

But I'm sure your already familiar with Bitcoinary user, ZYKscammedME_340USD.

No am not familiar with this guy, i didn´t even speak to him and as i already said......no trade, no scam, no review !!!

Bitcoinary is the best way to get familiar to your customer and for the customer to his seller

---- just try it out----

See ya Zyk
Maria

Activity: 832
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2012, 12:07:17 AM

Well, ZYK is actually the only person in this community who gave me 1 BTC when a trade could not be completed. He is a straight forward trader with integrity and keeps his word to the tee. Bitcoinary can be improved for sure but as it is IT WORKS.

ZYK, some community members got the term scammer backwards. When a young liar steals thousands right in front of their face they applaud and celebrate that.

When an old trader gives away BTC and teaches you how to make money, they call that person a scammer. It probably has to do with inbreeding somewhere down the line, pay no mind to the fools.

ZYK, A+ in my book.

Money Making Maria.

BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

BCJ

View Profile
August 26, 2012, 12:10:44 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2012, 12:59:46 AM by BCB

ZYK is a Maria sock puppet.

Sorry maria and zyk.  a baseless accusation. 
zyk

View Profile
August 26, 2012, 12:41:25 AM

Hey cool,

never could have thought of so much fun coming out of the hassle with you Ursay

Thank you after all Cool Wink

and thank you Maria that you give a sign of live after an endless month off silence, when not in bitcoinary then

at least in the new "Zyk the scammer thread" Cool Cheesy

Is there some Angst coming up if people need to cope with reality, when the smoke and mirror feel so much warmer and fuzzier??

Facts are facts and thats the deal.......even if we all like speculating......unfounded accusations are facts too but only are what they are:  UNFOUNDED and should have to be

proven with more then "i don´t understand what this guy talks about, don´t like this guy, annoyment, i heard that another one heard that i heard somthing in the "i hurt Thread" Wink

But with inbreading thatzs possibly too much for me to hope for Cool Wink

Thank you all after all making our BITCOIN COMMUNNITY AS INTERESTING AS IT IS

Cheers Zyk

Maria

Activity: 832
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2012, 01:03:09 AM

See what I mean. It never ends. Idiots fall of the trees inside this forest.

I have not only made many successful transactions on bitcoinary but also made a few friends down the road. That alone is worth more than any BTC made in any trade. Bitcoinary is the only platform that allows this. I have never made a friend using Mtgox, probably some enemies.

Million Dollar Maria.

URSAY (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2012, 06:35:09 AM

ZYK.  I'm not really worried about all this on an emotional level. Just trying to lay out the truth.

I asked you 2-3 times your Dwolla acct. #.  Following this you never told me that you did not have a Dwolla acct.  Instead you tried having me transfer money to your CampBX acct. which was not legit.  I've received an email from CampBX thanking me for exposing your violation of TOS and confirming removal of your acct.  All you had to do was lay out an honest transaction.  Instead you chose to tell me that I was awaking sleeping dogs when I emailed CampBX customer service to find my Dwolla funds.

It's unfortunate even the biggest trader at Bitcoinary can't trade with honesty and dignity.
zyk

View Profile
August 26, 2012, 08:33:11 AM

URSAY yep , when trying to lay out the truth you really tried hard but failed miserably !!!

Calling me a scammer  ( at least you didn´t dare in here yet - i recognize  ) is an outright lie as you do in bitcoinary.

Who failed is Ursay trying to buy one coin for 10.25 $ because he is not able to click the right buttons in bitcoinary.

He´d rather kill the possibility for all other people to get coins cheaply --- what kind of emotional neglect must you

be suffering for generating this much bad energy. Hope you´ll find out one day.

All the best

Zyk

Apollon

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2012, 12:10:01 PM

To include a recent transaction into this thread :

He borrowed 90 BTC last week and payment is due tomorrow evening :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=101998.0

&

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=102046.0

2nd link is referring to loan i gave him.

It will propably extended due to his failed personal businesses.

This new bilateral agreement will be discussed and the new terms will
be announced in this (lending, not scam accusation) thread soon.
zyk

View Profile
August 27, 2012, 03:00:52 PM

See what I mean. It never ends. Idiots fall of the trees inside this forest.

I have not only made many successful transactions on bitcoinary but also made a few friends down the road. That alone is worth more than any BTC made in any trade. Bitcoinary is the only platform that allows this. I have never made a friend using Mtgox, probably some enemies.

Million Dollar Maria.

Oh my oh my,

million dollar maritating Maria...

How lucky i would be to even get to her socks Cool Wink

But the puppet should at least get a PM when surpassing a hundred or the latest when overtaking twice his masters trades.

Even trees don´t grow to the sky...otherwise fallers would be all dead....and that nobody can really hope for Wink

Cheers Zyk
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

BCJ

View Profile
August 27, 2012, 08:09:34 PM

While there has been some accusations made about zyk, so far there is no proof.   He may has pissed some people off for what ever reason, but  there is no evidence that he scammed anyone.

zyk

View Profile
August 28, 2012, 12:23:33 AM

but there is evidence and prove that "URSAY" lies !!!

and all pissed off people as well,  they can piss off after an excuse but not before ! !    and not only "as so far " they are convicted liers!!

Cause there is not a chance in hell that i don´t stand my word and even more so completly unconcievable that anybody is scamed by me ! ( am no pirate  Wink)

The guy called starsoccer in bitcoinary has got 1 day for an excuse and after that is called "Senhor lying goalkeeper by me!" Cool

Cheers Zyk
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

BCJ

View Profile
August 28, 2012, 12:29:08 AM

URSAY, can you and zyk kiss and make up or just stop calling either out.  A trade didn't go that way you wanted to.  No one got scammed.  It happen.  Just move on.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: