Bitcoin Forum
September 13, 2024, 02:12:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [VOUCHED]Selling Spotify Premium Accounts Lifetime 1$ Each  (Read 2514 times)
zlmada (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 07:18:47 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2015, 11:21:14 AM by zlmada

Hello BitcoinTalk members!

-I'm selling Spotify Premium Lifetime Accounts, 1$ each. These are NOT cracked. All made by myself.
-You have to pm me or add me on Skype @zl_mada or get me to add you if can't find!
-Get Account and enjoy it thoroughly!
-Pay me through paypal or bitcoin!
-Enjoy your account or accounts.
-You can resell them and make a profit too!
-I am looking for a long time partenership too!

Promotional offer: If you buy 10 accounts or more, I will give you a 20% cut!

PS:

I will give some vouch accounts to trusted members!
Scamalert

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

Captain

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 01:11:54 PM

How can you "make these yourself"?
I normally pay $12 per month for my premium account.
And you can do the same for a lifetime for $1?
Almost sound too good to be true....

Is this method of yours legal?
zlmada (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 02:23:09 PM

How can you "make these yourself"?
I normally pay $12 per month for my premium account.
And you can do the same for a lifetime for $1?
Almost sound too good to be true....

Is this method of yours legal?

Sure sir!
I can make an account with you desired username to prove is not cracked!
I have my methods! If you can't its not mean that anyone can't!
Salomon12

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 03:15:17 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2015, 08:31:05 AM by Salomon12

As of today, I recede my vouch for ZLMADA as account provided by him has expired and no contact made. Charge back in process.

Took a leap and purchased a Spotify Account from zlmada. As I wanted a custom username, it cost me an additional $0.50 which is bearable. From time of contact to account setup, it took less than 10 minutes to have my account ready for me.

Account is definitely not stolen as there are no active or historic devices or playlist available thru the account. As for how long the account will remain premium is another question. As it's the first day, let's see what happens after 7 days; 2 weeks; and 1 month.

As for now, great seller and will VOUCH for the op  Smiley

*** Note - I have maintained screen references of the conversation as well Paypal transaction for proof in future if necessary
zlmada (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 03:17:22 PM

Took a leap and purchased a Spotify Account from zlmada. As I wanted a custom username, it cost me an additional $0.50 which is bearable. From time of contact to account setup, it took less than 10 minutes to have my account ready for me.

Account is definitely not stolen as there are no active or historic devices or playlist available thru the account. As for how long the account will remain premium is another question. As it's the first day, let's see what happens after 7 days; 2 weeks; and 1 month.

*** Note - I have maintained screen references of the conversation as well Paypal transaction for proof in future if necessary

Thank you for vouch sir!
Scamalert

Captain

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 03:47:20 PM

Newbee vouching for newbee, not worth much.
Beside, my altacount-radar is giving a big beeb:
http://postimg.org/image/r01u1fgsd/

Anyway: I just want to know if it is legal or not?
One dollar is definitly word the risk sending over .... I have little doubt that OP can deliver this service.
I just want to know if it is legal.
zlmada (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 04:00:04 PM

Newbee vouching for newbee, not worth much.
Beside, my altacount-radar is giving a big beeb:
http://postimg.org/image/r01u1fgsd/

Anyway: I just want to know if it is legal or not?
One dollar is definitly word the risk sending over .... I have little doubt that OP can deliver this service.
I just want to know if it is legal.

It is legal! Some kind of sponsorship.
jstarc

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 11:08:46 AM

Purchased a few, and they are all working fine so far! Will keep you updated. Has my vouch.

Uhuh, We don't say Names.
n7

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 11:50:07 AM

I would like to buy 1 account.
Pm me the payment details.
zlmada (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 02:02:12 PM

Account sent!
zlmada (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 09:00:34 AM

Still selling!
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001

/dev/null

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 09:22:08 AM

interested, PM me details please.
Scamalert

Captain

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 10:37:41 AM

Some kind of sponsorship.

I find this product very interesting. Spotify premium is great, but very expensive if buying direct.
Can you please elaborate on what "Some kind of sponsorship" means?
If you would be more transparent then will you proberly make more sales,
I see that there is more that one sales thread for spotify premium now.
zlmada (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 10:54:22 AM

Some kind of sponsorship.

I find this product very interesting. Spotify premium is great, but very expensive if buying direct.
Can you please elaborate on what "Some kind of sponsorship" means?
If you would be more transparent then will you proberly make more sales,
I see that there is more that one sales thread for spotify premium now.

What do you mean? To give my method?
There are made by me in some sponsorship with a company.
Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 08:17:43 PM

I'm also interested in that method. I think it's a bit vague. Sure, don't tell your details, I assume that you do not someone want to 'take over your business'. However, it all looks a bit scammy now.  Sure, many people want such account for that price. However, I don't want to get somehow punished for owning such account.

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
Scamalert

Captain

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 09:12:07 PM

I'm also interested in that method. I think it's a bit vague. Sure, don't tell your details, I assume that you do not someone want to 'take over your business'. However, it all looks a bit scammy now.  Sure, many people want such account for that price. However, I don't want to get somehow punished for owning such account.

Yes exactly my point. I am actually very positive towards OP. I have not cried out load "scam". I just have a few question, that I have been received an answer for yet. My main concern is simply, is it legal or not?
zlmada (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 02:55:31 PM

Well I give extreamly cheap accounts!
What can you expect for one dollar? The accounts can be banned after a month(usualy don't), but this is why I replace them if thip happens
Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 07:05:05 PM

Well I give extreamly cheap accounts!
What can you expect for one dollar? The accounts can be banned after a month(usualy don't), but this is why I replace them if thip happens

Indeed, one dollar isn't much. And I think that you offer a nice service by replacing them, even for that low initial costs. For me it's more that I don't want to get somehow caught with illegal activities / accounts, so I won't buy one from you. I'm sure you can sell some more account on here Wink.

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
Salomon12

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 08:51:52 AM

Hello BitcoinTalk members!

-I'm selling Spotify Premium Lifetime Accounts, 1$ each. These are NOT cracked. All made by myself.
-You have to pm me or add me on Skype @zl_mada or get me to add you if can't find!

OP - Spotify account is no longer Premium. Have messaged you on Skype with no reply on your end.

I will give you 48 hours to reply before taking action.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: