Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:35:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS]Bitcoin || I want NETELLER || Very good price || Automatic Processing  (Read 575 times)
TwinWinNerD (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 11:16:31 AM

Buy Bitcoins via NETELLER on https://www.coinimal.com

Get your Bitcoins within minutes! Fast and easy!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
darlidada

Activity: 723
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 07:27:40 PM

nice website twinwinnerd.

do you ever plan on accepting paypal ?
TwinWinNerD (OP)
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 07:29:33 PM

Accepting paypal to buy Bitcoin will likely never be offered (180 days reversal), but I think its a good idea to look into offering paypal to cashout! We will check this out. Thanks for the suggestion.

darlidada

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 09:31:57 PM

Accepting paypal to buy Bitcoin will likely never be offered (180 days reversal), but I think its a good idea to look into offering paypal to cashout! We will check this out. Thanks for the suggestion.

yes i meant as a way to cashout
TechBoi

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 10:23:01 PM

Is this only for those in Europe?
TwinWinNerD (OP)
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 10:42:28 PM

Is this only for those in Europe?

Right now yes, but we will add countries in the future.

Regards

darlidada

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 11:36:29 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2015, 12:11:06 PM by darlidada

BTW, is there no chargeback risks anymore on neteller ? I thought it had the same kind of risks than paypal and skrill
also, how long it takes for the neteller money to arrive on your accounts when you sell your btcs?
TwinWinNerD (OP)
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 12:15:54 PM

BTW, is there no chargeback risks anymore on neteller ? I thought it had the same kind of risks than paypal and skrill
also, how long it takes for the neteller money to arrive on your accounts when you sell your btcs?

As a merchant we do not have charge back risk. Money is there instantly. We also send out the BTC instantly.

If you use Neteller to sell Bitcoin privately you are still facing charge back risks. So be aware

darlidada

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 12:56:58 PM

As a merchant we do not have charge back risk. Money is there instantly. We also send out the BTC instantly.

If you use Neteller to sell Bitcoin privately you are still facing charge back risks. So be aware

Neteller enables you to deposit bitcoin without any fee through bitpay now. But they have limits. Its like 3K€ per months or something.

Your company take a fee but your limits are higher. Correct ? Is there something more you offer to justify the fee?

Also could you tell me what are the limits. I understand the more my account is verified the higher the limits. But could you advertise them here? Because i dont see them on your site without having to register. Its annoying Sad
TwinWinNerD (OP)
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 12:59:15 PM

Neteller enables you to deposit bitcoin without any fee through bitpay now. But they have limits. Its like 3K€ per months or something.

Your company take a fee but your limits are higher. Correct ? Is there something more you offer to justify the fee?

Also could you tell me what are the limits. I understand the more my account is verified the higher the limits. But could you advertise them here? Because i dont see them on your site without having to register. Its annoying Sad

I think you are missunderstanding. We are SELLING Bitcoins. That is something you can only do at our site, we are the only NETELLER merchant in the world allowing this.

The limits are right there in the FAQ.

darlidada

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 01:24:19 PM

I know you are selling bitcoins. But thats not what im interested in ! On your site, I, the customer, can also sell bitcoins to you. This is what I'm interested in. I just wanted to know what other value you offer. I.E. What I gain from selling bitcoins to you instead of to neteller directly

thanks for adressing my question regarding the limits!
TwinWinNerD (OP)
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 01:34:43 PM

I know you are selling bitcoins. But thats not what im interested in ! On your site, I, the customer, can also sell bitcoins to you. This is what I'm interested in. I just wanted to know what other value you offer. I.E. What I gain from selling bitcoins to you instead of to neteller directly

We are offering samedays SEPA as well as a very transparent price. If you sell BTC at neteller and then cashout to your bank account it will be generally more expensive and take longer.

darlidada

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 01:43:22 PM

We are offering samedays SEPA as well as a very transparent price. If you sell BTC at neteller and then cashout to your bank account it will be generally more expensive and take longer.

thx i didnt know that
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: