Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 11:15:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wanted 4$ paypal, have btc  (Read 577 times)
volatilebtc (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 12:55:50 PM

Hi I have 0.0147569 BTC , I want paypal. If you can do please inform.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin faucet  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  Freebitc◔in   ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible  ↑↓ Highest Reward 50% Referral benefit  ↑↓
rikrikrik

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

where am i? HELLO WORLD

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 01:07:15 PM

i can send you $3.35 USD for that

I sell small amounts of BTC for PayPal msg me for details and spot rate
volatilebtc (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 01:11:17 PM

i can send you $3.35 USD for that

Deal , check pm after few minutes

████████████████████████████████  Freebitc◔in   ████████████████████████████████
volatilebtc (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 01:27:37 PM

Still waiting for your reply ...........

rikrikrik

where am i? HELLO WORLD

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 01:46:04 PM

sorry just was cooking pizza, am online now i sent a PM

volatilebtc (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 04:02:49 PM

sorry just was cooking pizza, am online now i sent a PM

send some pizza to my home

rikrikrik

where am i? HELLO WORLD

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 04:05:43 PM

you want me to send first and you also refuse to use a escrow, this is a trade danger, you have no trust and only 1 trade

so telling me people will laugh at me for wanting to send second or use a escrow.. the laugh is on you.

volatilebtc (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 04:26:45 PM

you want me to send first and you also refuse to use a escrow, this is a trade danger, you have no trust and only 1 trade

so telling me people will laugh at me for wanting to send second or use a escrow.. the laugh is on you.

I refused to use escrow ? When ? You are the dumbest person I have ever met. Wasting my time for paypal, name a single person who wont laugh at you . Also I already said , you wont understand  leave.

rikrikrik

where am i? HELLO WORLD

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 04:31:08 PM

No problem , go and trade with others , I also have done many trades and I know this forum more than you . When you would ask for an escrow in the case of paypal , people may laugh at you

niktitan132
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 04:43:16 PM

No problem , go and trade with others , I also have done many trades and I know this forum more than you . When you would ask for an escrow in the case of paypal , people may laugh at you

^Seems like the proof is up there...
You should go try scam somewhere else, most people here have learned about such trades,escrow,trust system and so on.

I refused to use escrow ? When ? You are the dumbest person I have ever met. Wasting my time for paypal, name a single person who wont laugh at you . Also I already said , you wont understand  leave.
RubberToe

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 04:57:18 PM

Escrow offers no protection to the seller so it's useless for paypal. Buyer could dispute the funds immediately after the trade, escrow or not.
rikrikrik

where am i? HELLO WORLD

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 05:13:20 PM

Escrow offers no protection to the seller so it's useless for paypal. Buyer could dispute the funds immediately after the trade, escrow or not.

Believe it or not you can't just dispute it, and I have no proof the other party even has BTC, so as soon as he can prove it him being the newbie,

And a escrow helps both parties it's only you newbies that don't understand that

and rubbertoe you havnt had 1 positive trust feedback yet........ so please keep your advice to your self

CoinCollect

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 05:17:35 PM

I can do that. pm me
volatilebtc (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 05:20:16 PM

seems like you guys are seeing what is not being conveyed , is that called refusal ? I hadnt expected that from a sr member like you. There is no reason to dispute on a trade having paypal . Paypal guy can easily chargeback saying he was hacked or any stupid thing . Growup guys ! I dont think any scammer would ask for paypal !

niktitan132
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 05:46:37 PM

seems like you guys are seeing what is not being conveyed , is that called refusal ? I hadnt expected that from a sr member like you. There is no reason to dispute on a trade having paypal . Paypal guy can easily chargeback saying he was hacked or any stupid thing . Growup guys ! I dont think any scammer would ask for paypal !

Paypal sometimes can't be charged back if you launder the paypal funds you received...just to let you know.
volatilebtc (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 02:49:15 PM

Paypal sometimes can't be charged back if you launder the paypal funds you received...just to let you know.

That sometimes is really rare, I had sold 8 usd worth stellars for the first time for paypal to a stellar trader , and he scammed me

rikrikrik

where am i? HELLO WORLD

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 03:47:48 PM

What's your point, you refused to send first and you refused to use a escrow, what's the problem, you got scammed before ? So use a escrow? Do I look like a person who reverses charges? If I was I would have sent you the money and reversed the charges if you sent me the BTC or not, use escrows and don't insult your traders

volatilebtc (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 03:52:08 PM

What's your point, you refused to send first and you refused to use a escrow, what's the problem, you got scammed before ? So use a escrow? Do I look like a person who reverses charges? If I was I would have sent you the money and reversed the charges if you sent me the BTC or not, use escrows and don't insult your traders

Look guy I never refused to use escrow, you just took it dat way . My point is why should I risk it to the one who doesnt deserve dat ? What if you turn scam ? No one looks scammer. Even after sending through paypal you will have to send an email to me or no transaction , dats all.

volatilebtc (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 04:52:36 PM

Woohoo ! transaction done through changer website , now locking this thread

https://blockchain.info/address/17rHaKDyPg7c6GR5bFWBfvUKUKzFQJ6KkG

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: