Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:20:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHMCS Lifetime 5€/Licenses !!! Only for SHORT time!! Special Offer!!  (Read 4144 times)
WHMCS-Seller (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 03:18:46 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2015, 04:36:38 PM by WHMCS-Seller

WHMCS Lifetime 5€/License !

Because i am new here, i will start with reduced prices and free giveaways! Smiley

FREE 0 left, taken by cyclops, lostsoulz
5€ Left 1 time.
10€  Left 2 times.
20€  Left 3 times.
After them every one has to pay 30€, besides you take a bulk order, for this PN me.

Cutted Screenshot of WHMCS License panel.
https://i.imgur.com/uVCYzCP.png?1

What do I get?
1x Lifetime License Key
1x Email and Password which you can of course change or tell me at the order.
This are Webhost Licences and binded to one IP.
If you have a good reason for changig ip, like your host just did it without your choise, then you will of course get a reisue! Grin

Why are you selling them so cheap?
These are 100% legit an legal keys for promtional puropse more i wont't say.
I will sell the method to for 300€, this is a way to proof and see that this a legit method.
You will be able to generate endless WHMCS Liftime License, you will get your investment back in 2mins.

Only with escrow, or you have to trust, this is your choice Smiley

license and account given is working as issued.
had an issue with the account the first time and was given a new one right away.
added seller on skype and he is a friendly and approachable guy. his not those sort of seller who disses you off when a problem occur.

Trust me i've had alot of seller giving the silent treatment when a problem occurs.

Would trade with him again in due time.

Keep up the excellent work! Cheesy

I have received one license! but didn't tested it at the moment, will definitely give some feedback after it is tested (confirming that it works!)

Account is working as described by now Smiley

The condtions: You have a good reputition and you will vouch and give a Feedback here!
Here with a Private message. Or
e-Mail: WHMCS@secure-mail.biz
snarlpill

Activity: 910
Merit: 530

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 05:27:49 PM

What exactly is a WHMCS Lifetime License? I might be interested but have no idea what that is ha.

WHMCS-Seller (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 06:13:15 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2015, 06:30:15 PM by WHMCS-Seller

What exactly is a WHMCS Lifetime License? I might be interested but have no idea what that is ha.

Hey Mr. Snarlpill Smiley

Have you even tried to google it ? xD
Here is a link to there official Website: http://www.whmcs.com/

This is a so called CMS (Content Managment System), you will be able to sell webhosting,vps,dedicated,domains, etc. automat, means he configures and sets up everything and send it to your customer, you can except nearly every currency.

Here ist also a order link where you can purchase it normally for 260 bucks: http://www.whmcs.com/order/
I am giving still one away if you promise to leave here a feedback. Smiley

Thank you for asking Cheesy
cyclops
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 07:13:50 PM

I have received one license! but didn't tested it at the moment, will definitely give some feedback after it is tested (confirming that it works!)
WHMCS-Seller (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 08:49:34 PM

Doesn't any trusted member want a free Licence? Smiley
Still available guys!!
StuffMe

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 09:44:35 PM

I'll tell you this. If the license starts with WEBHOST-something, then it's definitely not legal and you basically get it through a web host that offers free WHMCS with one of its packages, and by manipulating the system by thinking it owes you a free WHMCS license.
snarlpill

Activity: 910
Merit: 530

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 10:26:07 PM

Still available guys!!

I'll take this if you would still do it. I did go to the site earlier when I asked about it, but I still wasn't sure what exactly the service was.

lostsoulz

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 11:32:48 PM

PM'ed
awaiting reply
WHMCS-Seller (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 01:06:18 AM

Still available guys!!

I'll take this if you would still do it. I did go to the site earlier when I asked about it, but I still wasn't sure what exactly the service was.

Sorry already taken :/

But now you are able to get it as first for only 5€ catch it before someone others does! Cheesy
lostsoulz

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 01:45:04 AM
Last edit: April 20, 2015, 02:43:36 AM by lostsoulz

had an issue with the account the first time and was given a new one right away.
added seller on skype and he is a friendly and approachable guy. his not those sort of seller who disses you off when a problem occur.

Trust me i've had alot of seller giving the silent treatment when a problem occurs.

Keep up the excellent work! Cheesy
StuffMe

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 01:53:46 AM

Keep up the excellent work!  Cheesy

I'd like to know what the license looks like. Is it WEBHOST-something?
WHMCS-Seller (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 02:12:30 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2015, 12:32:13 AM by WHMCS-Seller

Keep up the excellent work!  Cheesy

I'd like to know what the license looks like. Is it WEBHOST-something?

Yes. I will add this in to my first post. Smiley
WHMCS-Seller (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 04:27:01 AM

Keep up the excellent work! Cheesy

Thank you very much for this kindly vouch! Smiley
ramkumar

Activity: 603
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 08:28:15 AM

Sorry to interrupt your sales thread.

<<These are 100% legit an legal keys for promtional puropse>>

These aren't legal license. I knew the method to get free whmcs license. Still you can sell them here but don't post false details.
cyclops
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 04:04:06 PM

Account is working as described by now Smiley
StuffMe

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 04:16:35 PM

These aren't legal license. I knew the method to get free whmcs license. Still you can sell them here but don't post false details.

+1.

To anyone who has a license, I dare you to submit a ticket to WHMCS and ask if your license is legit and describe how you got it. They'll say it's not legal or legit.
SellMaster3000

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 05:11:34 PM

Why pay 300 euros for your method? The method is pretty easy and everyone can do it. You simply brute force IP's on a claim a lifetime license on the original WHMCS website. Mystery solved, I just saved every 300 euros Wink.
WHMCS-Seller (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 12:15:15 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2015, 12:30:51 AM by WHMCS-Seller

It is funny, exactly you both are the onlye one who have bad trust reputitions, in my thread...

Why pay 300 euros for your method? The method is pretty easy and everyone can do it. You simply brute force IP's on a claim a lifetime license on the original WHMCS website. Mystery solved, I just saved every 300 euros Wink.
No, this is not my method. I use only one domain, which is 100% legit.
And it will work for ever! Because WHMCS want it like that! The more people use there software the more potencial customers you get.
In my country every student gets Windows and Adobe suite for free if they have in thair education plan, why do you think is adobe giving students a 5000dollar master collaction copy for free away?
Because they are going to learn it, and won't use anything else, thats a way to force the most company to buy still thair products.
A friend of mine got the adobe master collection from his school, he gave me the key although he is not allowed to share this key.
A 5000€ dollar collection for free, who cares? Nothing happend and nothing will ever hapen... and he isn't the only one who shared it..

I may understand your concern, but I am sure that my method differs from yours, and that mine are fully legal licenses!
It isn't only very welcomed to sell them like me under the table, do the only risk is for me but not for my customers!
I am selling free stuff? If a company gives smth away for free, then they often write "not intended for retail sale" but they can't stop people selling it. So nothing happens in conclusion and nobdy gets into any harm!!! Which is very important for me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still one for 5€ left catch it before someone other does it!
redarrowshosting

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 08:47:12 PM

i thing how is lifttime whmcs let me know on skype atscotty
wadili89
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 09:48:53 PM

hy, please give me your skype i buy couple of WHMCS license monthly i might regularly buy licenses from you please inbox me your skype id

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: