Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:46:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hitler was right.  (Read 6362 times)
GiocareHost

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 04:49:12 PM

Hitler was never right.
You cant give the whole world to a painter!
This earth is for humans to live.Let the power be damned.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dominicg

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 05:38:56 PM

Many Holocaust revisionists point to Jewish support of Hitler (and Stalin) as a reason to deny the "senseless" murder of millions of European "Jews," Gypsies, and Armenians in the early 20th century. I believe they are barking up the wrong tree.

I am Jewish. I was adopted by a Jewish family as a baby. I was circumcized (against my biological mother's wishes). I had a Bar Mitzvah. I was a member of the ZBT fraternity. I was on the inaugural Birthright Israel trip. I spent my entire professional career as a real estate investor and private equity advisor. I personally know several powerful Zionist billionaires. I am as much of a Jew as anyone.

There is a reason Jews supported Hitler: Hitler was right.

I know genocide is a scary concept, but try to look at it this way, if you will. In the early 20th century, Ashkenazi "Jewish" bank scams, media lies, and collective economic terrorism nearly destroyed Europe. Then Hitler and Stalin woke up, repaired their economies, and slaughtered 90% of the European "Jewish" population (excluding the authentic German Jews).

The result was a century of peace and prosperity on the continent. But some survived, reproduced, and a century later their descendants repeated the same atrocious usury and have again brought Europe to it's knees. Not to mention the havoc raged by the phony Satanic "Jews" that fled Europe to America.

Imagine how much better life would be for everyone if Hitler killed them all. Sometimes the truth is a hard pill to swallow.

These animals are not Jews. They are really just a cooperative and educated band of Gypsies (descendants of the Egyptian Pharoah) otherwise known as "The Seed of Amalek." These "people" are a subhuman devil species incapable of the emotion "love."

In exile, they converted to Judaism to shelter themselves from the genocide God commands. The Holy Torah (and Bible, and Koran) commands God's real children to wipe their entire race from existence because they ALWAYS repeat these same crimes against humanity.

It is simply in their DNA, and so long as they are allowed to exist, they will repeat the same atrocities. Today, genocide violates international law, but most men and women understand that God's word supercedes the Geneva Convention.

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who care not who makes the rules. It is Time.

***For educational and discussion purposes only. I do not condone violence or unlawfulness. There are legal and peaceful solutions to the Jewish question. I only intend to spark this very necessary discussion.

You mean Hitler was against a particular sub-religion among Jewish people? That is even more illogical to me than a genocide. I still do not understand how a human can kill other humans, that too by murdering them.

galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 05:02:41 AM

You don´t understand how humans can kill other humans? Look around you at people that vote homicidal maniacs into political office - on and on. Think they have much of a clue either?

This whole psychopathic shitpile will end up making even Hitler look not that terribly bad after all. And clearly they´re well on the way.

HigsonPP

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 05:10:02 AM

Hitler was right about a couple things and very wrong about some. Nevertheless, Its always refreshing to hear theories come true!

tyrexs

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 05:47:43 AM

some say Hitler was a double Agent. That’s why his character is confusing. Some say he was a villain.

PenguinFire

Activity: 154

That Darn Cat

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 05:57:06 AM

Hitler was right about many things but offered nothing but very evil solutions.  Time was not something he had.  I don't think he wanted to even think of a soultion that wouldn't occur during his lifetime so he couldn't take credit for it.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 07:06:26 AM

Hitler was right about many things but offered nothing but very evil solutions. 

Hitler hardly got anything right. He believed that the Slavs were subhuman, and killed millions of Poles, Russians, Byelorussians, and Ukrainians as a result of that. He believed that the Germans were some "super-race" and tried to populate the entire earth with ethnic Germans. And at the same time, his allies were ethnic groups such as Arabs, Chechens, and Tatars, who have made almost zero contribution to the human civilization. 
clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 07:08:03 AM

Hitler was right about many things but offered nothing but very evil solutions. 

Hitler hardly got anything right. He believed that the Slavs were subhuman, and killed millions of Poles, Russians, Byelorussians, and Ukrainians as a result of that. He believed that the Germans were some "super-race" and tried to populate the entire earth with ethnic Germans. And at the same time, his allies were ethnic groups such as Arabs, Chechens, and Tatars, who have made almost zero contribution to the human civilization. 

Now Russia comes in the wake of Hitler.
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2384

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 09:11:22 AM

Collectivism is something to be used to manipulate those that are less intelligent than you.

When someone starts talking about some collective, it is likely that they are trying to take power from you.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
nicked

Activity: 175

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 02:45:29 AM

This is interesting. They also accept Bitcoin donations.  http://www.fallen.io/ww2/
ThEmporium

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 03:10:24 AM

Many Holocaust revisionists point to Jewish support of Hitler (and Stalin) as a reason to deny the "senseless" murder of millions of European "Jews," Gypsies, and Armenians in the early 20th century. I believe they are barking up the wrong tree.
I am Jewish. I was adopted by a Jewish family as a baby. I was circumcized (against my biological mother's wishes). I had a Bar Mitzvah. I was a member of the ZBT fraternity. I was on the inaugural Birthright Israel trip. I spent my entire professional career as a real estate investor and private equity advisor. I personally know several powerful Zionist billionaires. I am as much of a Jew as anyone.
There is a reason Jews supported Hitler: Hitler was right.

I really cannot able to understand your derivation that Hitler was right. How it is possible that anyone who kills the women and children would be Justified as a right person, it is utterly impossible to even think that he is right in his thoughts and ideas. He is total failure person and his ideology created the world war II, where the millions of millions innocent men, women and children got killed.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 03:11:44 AM

Now Russia comes in the wake of Hitler.

Russia and China are not invading sovereign nations all over the world, as the United States is doing right now (Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, Serbia, Ukraine.etc). Barry Banana and the next POTUS Hillary Clinton will be the successors to Hitler. Hillary is likely to trigger the next World War, by invading Iran, Russia and DPRK.
muhrohmat

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 04:25:52 PM

for all that ai care i still countinuing to say the hate and horrors in japan and italy and germany and borders where very similar to communistical errors and means militaries and wepons and death hitler was never right

Dick Trump (OP)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 03:36:35 AM

Hitler was right about many things but offered nothing but very evil solutions.  Time was not something he had.  I don't think he wanted to even think of a soultion that wouldn't occur during his lifetime so he couldn't take credit for it.

How is killing evil evil? Evil deserves to die. Even God commands genocide of the Amalekites in the bible.

The Amalekites were hook-nosed devils, many of whom now call themselves Jews. Why do you think the nose is missing from the Sphinx? There are genetic markings that define evil. The hook-nose on 80% of the world's Jews is the most common marking of evil.

It is time we stop ignoring obvious realities. The world is going to hell, and Bitcoins aren't going to change anything.

There is only one solution to the world of usury we find ourselves in today: The Final Solution.
frankenmint
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018

HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2015, 04:01:11 AM

How is killing evil evil? Evil deserves to die. Even God commands genocide of the Amalekites in the bible.

The Amalekites were hook-nosed devils, many of whom now call themselves Jews. Why do you think the nose is missing from the Sphinx? There are genetic markings that define evil. The hook-nose on 80% of the world's Jews is the most common marking of evil.

It is time we stop ignoring obvious realities. The world is going to hell, and Bitcoins aren't going to change anything.

There is only one solution to the world of usury we find ourselves in today: The Final Solution.

your contradiction is as ripe as that myth you call God.

# of Deaths by God:  1938483738498483738283... and counting
# of Deaths by Satan:  3
/s

Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 04:13:11 AM

Keep in mind boys... Us Jews. We run Bitcoin.  Wink
So yall can hate and think the Jews this and the Jews that, but when it comes down to it yall hate because no matter what we've been through we always win at the game of money.
Jews are always running the financial show. They have the biggest houses, and bank accounts and they sit back and get rich while most of you out here just get poorer.
Just wanted to clear up why it is yall hate on us Jews.

Please continue with your rhetoric.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 04:43:00 AM

Well, the line is more blurred here. Politics often decided, rather than declared ideals Wink Stalin had hundreds of thousands Germans and Tatars targeted after outbreak of the war, as his secret police saw them as security risk - at the same time Americans were putting ethnic Japanese living in States into concentration camps - for the exactly same reason.

Stalin targeted the Crimean Tatars, who are different from the ordinary (Kazan) Tatars. But these people were targeted after a sizable number of them tried to join the Nazi army. Tens of thousands of Germans, Crimean Tatars, Chechens, and Balkars tried to join the Nazi side by setting up paramilitary units within the Soviet Union. There were reports of sabotage and ambushes. It was then Stalin ordered the deportation of these people.
Dick Trump (OP)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 05:25:52 AM

So yall can hate and think the Jews this and the Jews that, but when it comes down to it yall hate because no matter what we've been through we always win at the game of money.
Jews are always running the financial show. They have the biggest houses, and bank accounts and they sit back and get rich while most of you out here just get poorer.

Until, of course, you are run out of your host country.

Or millions of you are murdered.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 12:29:35 PM

The Jews of the Torah and Tanakh times believed in the Messiah promised by Moses. They didn't see Him. But they believed that He would come because Moses said He would.

Then the Messiah, Jesus, came. But the Jews didn't believe in Him.

So, which is it? Do the Jews believe in the Messiah or not? Their faith one way cancels itself out the other way. Thus, the faith that was hotly in favor of the Messiah, and the faith that is coldly against Him, mixes and becomes lukewarm.

Jesus, the Messiah Himself, says in the Revelation that he will spit them out of His mouth for being lukewarm. He can't work with a bunch of jokers who won't make a decision one way or the other while, at the same time, making the decision both ways.

As with all the Jews of the past, all the money, all the houses and all the lands that they have will be taken from them at death. The real question is, where will they stand for eternity, after the judgment?

Hitler, at least, made his decision.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
tomotan

Activity: 617
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 12:32:37 PM

Wow....Hitler was right....what a topic !!!  Shocked
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: