Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:55:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hitler was right.  (Read 6359 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 12:51:46 PM

The topic should have to do with whether or not Hitler changed his mind when he moved to Argentina after he lost the War.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
J. J. Phillips

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2015, 03:06:18 PM

Dick Trump is obviously trolling and has been since he joined the forum. Most of the other people on the thread are just posting to show off their signature ads.

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Affair_of_the_Gang_of_Barbarians
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
Nyau

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 03:08:53 PM

Hitler was working for the Pope. The Vatican is behind all these atrocities. Look it up.
Just like they trained Muhammed to wipe out the Jews by creating Islam.

The same shit over and over.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 05:24:50 AM

Hitler was working for the Pope. The Vatican is behind all these atrocities. Look it up.

Eugenio Pacelli (who later became Pope Pius XII), maintained a friendly relation with Adolf Hitler until the end of the WW2. John Cornwell authored a book on this subject, titled Hitler's Pope. I don’t want to comment on whether Pius XII actually favored the Nazi ideology or not, but evidence suggests that he viewed Communism as a bigger threat, when compared to Nazism.
onewiseguy

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 05:35:51 AM

Many Holocaust revisionists point to Jewish support of Hitler (and Stalin) as a reason to deny the "senseless" murder of millions of European "Jews," Gypsies, and Armenians in the early 20th century. I believe they are barking up the wrong tree.

I am Jewish. I was adopted by a Jewish family as a baby. I was circumcized (against my biological mother's wishes). I had a Bar Mitzvah. I was a member of the ZBT fraternity. I was on the inaugural Birthright Israel trip. I spent my entire professional career as a real estate investor and private equity advisor. I personally know several powerful Zionist billionaires. I am as much of a Jew as anyone.

There is a reason Jews supported Hitler: Hitler was right.

I know genocide is a scary concept, but try to look at it this way, if you will. In the early 20th century, Ashkenazi "Jewish" bank scams, media lies, and collective economic terrorism nearly destroyed Europe. Then Hitler and Stalin woke up, repaired their economies, and slaughtered 90% of the European "Jewish" population (excluding the authentic German Jews).

The result was a century of peace and prosperity on the continent. But some survived, reproduced, and a century later their descendants repeated the same atrocious usury and have again brought Europe to it's knees. Not to mention the havoc raged by the phony Satanic "Jews" that fled Europe to America.

Imagine how much better life would be for everyone if Hitler killed them all. Sometimes the truth is a hard pill to swallow.

These animals are not Jews. They are really just a cooperative and educated band of Gypsies (descendants of the Egyptian Pharoah) otherwise known as "The Seed of Amalek." These "people" are a subhuman devil species incapable of the emotion "love."

In exile, they converted to Judaism to shelter themselves from the genocide God commands. The Holy Torah (and Bible, and Koran) commands God's real children to wipe their entire race from existence because they ALWAYS repeat these same crimes against humanity.

It is simply in their DNA, and so long as they are allowed to exist, they will repeat the same atrocities. Today, genocide violates international law, but most men and women understand that God's word supercedes the Geneva Convention.

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who care not who makes the rules. It is Time.

***For educational and discussion purposes only. I do not condone violence or unlawfulness. There are legal and peaceful solutions to the Jewish question. I only intend to spark this very necessary discussion.

isnt hitler living in mexico somewhere, ?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 05:38:30 AM

Hitler may have been reasonably correct for Hitler, the Nazis and the Third Reich, but when you look at the devastation the Allies covered Germany with in WWII, you can see that Hitler was wrong for the people.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
cryptocoiner

Activity: 602

hyperboria - next internet

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2015, 05:44:02 AM

Many Holocaust revisionists point to Jewish support of Hitler (and Stalin) as a reason to deny the "senseless" murder of millions of European "Jews," Gypsies, and Armenians in the early 20th century. I believe they are barking up the wrong tree.

I am Jewish. I was adopted by a Jewish family as a baby. I was circumcized (against my biological mother's wishes). I had a Bar Mitzvah. I was a member of the ZBT fraternity. I was on the inaugural Birthright Israel trip. I spent my entire professional career as a real estate investor and private equity advisor. I personally know several powerful Zionist billionaires. I am as much of a Jew as anyone.

I know genocide is a scary concept, but try to look at it this way, if you will. In the early 20th century, Ashkenazi "Jewish" bank scams, media lies, and collective economic terrorism nearly destroyed Europe. Then Hitler and Stalin woke up, repaired their economies, and slaughtered 90% of the European "Jewish" population (excluding the authentic German Jews).

The result was a century of peace and prosperity on the continent. But some survived, reproduced, and a century later their descendants repeated the same atrocious usury and have again brought Europe to it's knees. Not to mention the havoc raged by the phony Satanic "Jews" that fled Europe to America.

Imagine how much better life would be for everyone if Hitler killed them all. Sometimes the truth is a hard pill to swallow.

These animals are not Jews. They are really just a cooperative and educated band of Gypsies (descendants of the Egyptian Pharoah) otherwise known as "The Seed of Amalek." These "people" are a subhuman devil species incapable of the emotion "love."

In exile, they converted to Judaism to shelter themselves from the genocide God commands. The Holy Torah (and Bible, and Koran) commands God's real children to wipe their entire race from existence because they ALWAYS repeat these same crimes against humanity.

It is simply in their DNA, and so long as they are allowed to exist, they will repeat the same atrocities. Today, genocide violates international law, but most men and women understand that God's word supercedes the Geneva Convention.

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who care not who makes the rules. It is Time.

***For educational and discussion purposes only. I do not condone violence or unlawfulness. There are legal and peaceful solutions to the Jewish question. I only intend to spark this very necessary discussion.

No, you are wrong.
No, you are wrong.
No, you are wrong.
No, you are wrong.

Hitler was wrong.
Hitler was wrong.
Hitler was wrong.
Hitler was wrong.

pureelite

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 02:21:47 PM

I really do not know how anyone can say that Hitler was right, he killed too many people, too many people have died because of his crazy head. Many people were killed and tortured in the camps, many cities and countries were destroyed. Even after Hitler right?
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 03:03:32 PM

Many Holocaust revisionists... gibberish gibberish, etc.

I really do not know how anyone can say that Hitler was right, he killed too many people, too many people have died because of his crazy head. Many people were killed and tortured in the camps, many cities and countries were destroyed. Even after Hitler right?
I can think of a reason why someone would say that. Attention. Perhaps if I were an angry little guy who has to blame someone else for my own failings. Someone who has little to say but gets some kind of lift from the only human attention he ever does receive. Even though the attention is the disgust of civilized people it is something. I see this all the time in small children and in adults who can't get past that phase of emotional development. I see these "isms", like racism, as the result of people who know there is something wrong with who they are but protect their delicate ego by projecting their problems and scapegoating rather than face their failings and better themselves.   

Obviously hitler was a maniac and only the most self deluded personality would think otherwise.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 03:16:24 PM

Many Holocaust revisionists... gibberish gibberish, etc.

I can think of a reason why someone would say that. Attention. Perhaps if I were an angry little guy who has to blame someone else for my own failings. Someone who has little to say but gets some kind of lift from the only human attention he ever does receive. Even though the attention is the disgust of civilized people it is something. I see this all the time in small children and in adults who can't get past that phase of emotional development. I see these "isms", like racism, as the result of people who know there is something wrong with who they are but protect their delicate ego by projecting their problems and scapegoating rather than face their failings and better themselves.   

Obviously hitler was a maniac and only the most self deluded personality would think otherwise.

Right!

Name a government and nation that has never fallen. As for the governments and nations that exist right now, the past suggests that they will fall.

It is people who fall. Governments and people always fall.

The focus on the question is goofy. The focus should have been a question >>> "Was Hitler right, or was he left?" liberal or conservative, a survivor into Argentina or a self-murderer in the bunker?

Smiley

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2015, 08:16:58 PM

Its Kung- Fuhrer  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_LAqiVg
Nyau

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 08:51:10 PM

Well, this is.. eh.. weird?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 02:37:44 PM

Youtube "Hitler speeches" for a look at the artistic motions that Hitler made while speaking. I believe that it was those motions, in part, that actually hypnotized folks into accepting what Hitler said. In Hitler's case, probably the correct translation of "Kung-Fu" into English is more like "Fung-Ku."

Smiley

Dick Trump (OP)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 05:28:24 AM

No, you are wrong.
No, you are wrong.
No, you are wrong.
No, you are wrong.

Hitler was wrong.
Hitler was wrong.
Hitler was wrong.
Hitler was wrong.

Nope.

I am right.

And so was Hitler.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 07:47:34 AM

No, you are wrong.
No, you are wrong.
No, you are wrong.
No, you are wrong.

Hitler was wrong.
Hitler was wrong.
Hitler was wrong.
Hitler was wrong.

Nope.

I am right.

And so was Hitler.

Some of Hitler's ideology was right. Obviously, he was right in some of his method... because they DID produce many of the results he was looking for.

Hitler was wrong in the way he went about what he did. He was wrong because there was deception and death in what he promoted.

Jews are divided into at least two major groups. Your average Jew on the street is a wonderful person, even if he pinches pennies. Then there are those who call themselves Jews, but are out to rule the world.

The second group, the group of so-called Jews, are just as wrong as Hitler was. Their methods are different than Hitler's. They are more deceitful. Their ways produce more death. But the ways that they work are much more deeply hidden than Hitler's ways which were out in the open.

Their ways will fail, just as Hitler's did. Bitcoin is part of their take-down.

Smiley

J. J. Phillips

Activity: 518

Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 04:42:33 PM

Youtube "Hitler speeches" for a look at the artistic motions that Hitler made while speaking. I believe that it was those motions, in part, that actually hypnotized folks into accepting what Hitler said. In Hitler's case, probably the correct translation of "Kung-Fu" into English is more like "Fung-Ku."

Smiley

Since you said "in part," I'll agree. Hitler has a reputation as a dynamic speaker.

I've read English translations of parts of Hitler's speeches though, and a lot of what he said wouldn't be considered controversial even today.

Some of it was standard cheerleading of a comeback from economic problems. This is normal for politicians. "Things were bad before; now they're better. Long live Our Party!"

Some of it was bragging about the German welfare state (dating back to Bismarck). This isn't so different from how Europeans brag about their welfare states today, especially to contrast themselves with those "backward" Americans.

Some of it was complaining about liberals/capitalists. This isn't so different from things left-wing politicians still say.

Some of it was complaining about Marxists/communists. This isn't so different from things right-wing politicians still say.

Some of it was about the devious eternal Jew and conspiracies involving international financiers. This is the kind of thing you find, well, in this subforum of bitcointalk, as well as other parts of the internet where racism and conspiracy theories are able to be espoused.

Obviously I'm not saying this to support Hitler. I find the fact that his ideas are still popular to be more of an indictment of the species.

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Affair_of_the_Gang_of_Barbarians
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
BLKBITZ

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 11:58:10 PM

Just like they trained Muhammed to wipe out the Jews by creating Islam.

The same shit over and over.

Vatican wouldn't create a rival religion.
GotaPauj

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 12:57:32 AM

I havent read much about hitler as i  was not much interested but i dont think he was right
dollarneed

Activity: 742

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 01:28:40 AM

just because i though hitler was right,it does'nt mean killed people is right, hitler have a reason why he should to do that and the only one who knows about it only him and the people who lived in that era, so many conspiracy in this era, you cant believe anyone including your self.
galdur

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 09:17:08 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2015, 09:56:47 PM by galdur

On this day in 1944, Hitler cheats death as a bomb planted in a briefcase goes off, but fails to kill him. High German officials had made up their minds that Hitler must die. He was leading Germany in a suicidal war on two fronts, and assassination was the only way...

Also on July 20th,

The Spanish Armada sets sail from Corunna.

Sioux chief Sitting Bull surrenders to the U.S. Army

Acclaimed author Cormac McCarthy is born

Neil Armstrong and Edwin "Buzz" Aldrin become the first men to walk on the moon

Bruce Lee dies at age 32

Viking 1 lands on Mars

12 people killed, 70 wounded in Colorado movie theater shooting

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: