Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:55:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sound engineering|Mixing Multitracks  (Read 344 times)
dimfot (OP)

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 11:21:47 PM

I'm a sound engineer and i can mix your track for only 0.2BTC per 15 multitrack.(means your song has 15 tracks) If more then we can always discuss for the price. I work with Logic Pro 9. I can always make a preview of your track before going on to the finished product and get paid. After agreement I'd like half of the price and the rest when i give you the track.
Fast service with delivery in less than a week.
Reply here or send me a pm if interested
Thanks in advance

devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 03:07:59 AM

Thank you for providing such a neat and creative service. I would've provided it myself if I had thought of it. I've been studying sound engineering for a few years now and I can really appreciate what you're offering. Good luck with your mixing and let me know if you need any help in the future!

SirLolicon

Activity: 322

Sound Engineer for Hire

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 06:44:44 AM

I've been a professional sound engineer for a year now, you three want to team up for anything?
Or maybe at least a song collaboration Smiley

devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 01:59:47 PM

I've been a professional sound engineer for a year now, you three want to team up for anything?
Or maybe at least a song collaboration Smiley

We should! Let me know if you guys think of anything, you know where I'll be.

josef2000

Activity: 280

Bro, you need to try http://dadice.com

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 03:07:25 PM

Thats a good service! Do you have any previous work to show your skills or any portfolio? Or are you at fiverr.com?
I might need something done, but I will only trade with escrow.
Tell me some prices

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: