Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 09:07:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 164 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SLING | Fully Working DECENTRALIZED MARKET in Wallet | SLING MARKET LIVE  (Read 178766 times)
DG.Slayer (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 10:18:44 AM

When I was trying to get this working yesterday I already sent the 7331 tot he address in the node setup screen, but whenever I start the slingqt and try to start the node I get:
"could not allocate vin for collateralAddress" and I have googled this in every search term and way I can think of, no luck.

If your cold wallet is locked, unlock it and see if that works.

Sling lead developer
issie81

Activity: 760
Merit: 500

CryptoZilla

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 01:55:54 PM

Thanks! it worked.
Devs should fix the repository...

Getting errors trying to compile the daemon on linux.
I'm using GCC 4.9.2, boost 1.55, and tried with both libdb(++) 5.1 and 5.3.

/bin/sh ../share/genbuild.sh obj/build.h
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DUSE_SECP256K1 -I/home/user/1/sling/src -I/home/user/1/sling/src/obj -DENABLE_WALLET -I/home/user/1/sling/src/leveldb/include -I/home/user/1/sling/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/crypto/hmac_sha256.d -o obj/crypto/hmac_sha256.o crypto/hmac_sha256.cpp
crypto/hmac_sha256.cpp:34:1: fatal error: opening dependency file obj/crypto/hmac_sha256.d: No such file or directory
 }
 ^
compilation terminated.
makefile.unix:201: recipe for target 'obj/crypto/hmac_sha256.o' failed
make: *** [obj/crypto/hmac_sha256.o] Error 1

Can anyone help?
Code:
git clone https://bitbucket.org/slingrepo/sling
cd sling
cd secp256k1
./autogen.sh
./configure
make
make install
cp /usr/local/lib/libsecp256k1.* /usr/lib
cd ..
cd src
mkdir obj
cp crypto obj/crypto -rR
make -f makefile.unix
sudo cp slingd /usr/bin
cd ../..

when hitting make -f makefile.unix i get following error why is this?

xx@xx:~/sling/src# make -f makefile.unix
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DUSE_SECP256K1 -I/root/sling/src -I/root/sling/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DENABLE_WALLET -I/root/sling/src/leveldb/include -I/root/sling/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/alert.d -o obj/alert.o alert.cpp
In file included from alert.h:9:0,
                 from alert.cpp:5:
serialize.h:19:48: fatal error: boost/type_traits/is_fundamental.hpp: No such file or directory
 #include <boost/type_traits/is_fundamental.hpp>
                                                ^
compilation terminated.
makefile.unix:201: recipe for target 'obj/alert.o' failed
make: *** [obj/alert.o] Error 1
miningfool

Activity: 213
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 03:39:44 PM

when hitting make -f makefile.unix i get following error why is this?

xx@xx:~/sling/src# make -f makefile.unix
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DUSE_SECP256K1 -I/root/sling/src -I/root/sling/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DENABLE_WALLET -I/root/sling/src/leveldb/include -I/root/sling/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/alert.d -o obj/alert.o alert.cpp
In file included from alert.h:9:0,
                 from alert.cpp:5:
serialize.h:19:48: fatal error: boost/type_traits/is_fundamental.hpp: No such file or directory
 #include <boost/type_traits/is_fundamental.hpp>
                                                ^
compilation terminated.
makefile.unix:201: recipe for target 'obj/alert.o' failed
make: *** [obj/alert.o] Error 1

Do you have all of the dependencies and stuff?  You have libboost-all-dev?
timertrainer

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 03:42:44 PM

Swings are fun to play, many people think it'll pump more.
sloopy

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905210.msg

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 03:50:19 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2015, 04:45:41 PM by sloopy

When I was trying to get this working yesterday I already sent the 7331 tot he address in the node setup screen, but whenever I start the slingqt and try to start the node I get:
"could not allocate vin for collateralAddress" and I have googled this in every search term and way I can think of, no luck.

That did get by the error, so the cold wallet must be unlocked always?
Or, can it be unlocked for staking only?

I did get my first couple of payouts from the node I think, or they were stakes because the wallet was unlocked heh, and I thank the gentleman who answered PMs this morning to help me get some things set straight, but I still thought I could lock it after starting the masternode...

My "stake" amounts are .8913333x
Is this because they are staking, or masternode payouts?
It would seem to me from staking since they are consistent, but I have staking=0 in my cold wallet sling.conf, although I am running the wallet unlocked currently. Don't hack the nub guys, I'll give you the coins Smiley

If I check the weight in the inputs area, I have other addresses with much higher coin age, so maybe it is working...

Once I learn these things, I am going to make a readme to help us nubs.

Transaction fees go to the pools and the pools decide to pay them to the miners. Anything else, including off-chain solutions are stealing and not the way Bitcoin was intended to function.
Make the block size set by the pool. Pool = miners and they get the choice.
miningfool

Activity: 213
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 05:08:55 PM

That did get by the error, so the cold wallet must be unlocked always?
Or, can it be unlocked for staking only?

I did get my first couple of payouts from the node I think, or they were stakes because the wallet was unlocked heh, and I thank the gentleman who answered PMs this morning to help me get some things set straight, but I still thought I could lock it after starting the masternode...

My "stake" amounts are .8913333x
Is this because they are staking, or masternode payouts?
It would seem to me from staking since they are consistent, but I have staking=0 in my cold wallet sling.conf, although I am running the wallet unlocked currently. Don't hack the nub guys, I'll give you the coins Smiley

If I check the weight in the inputs area, I have other addresses with much higher coin age, so maybe it is working...

Once I learn these things, I am going to make a readme to help us nubs.

You only have to unlock it to click Start and start the masternode, after that you can leave your cold wallet locked.  You can't stake in your cold wallet or it messes it up.
sloopy

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 05:20:45 PM

Understood, so when I left my wallet unlocked are those stake amounts and I need to resend the 7331 again?
Or, should I simply lock the wallet now?

The payouts are only coming from the address assigned by the masternode setup.

When I list the masternodes, mine is the only one showing up

Transaction fees go to the pools and the pools decide to pay them to the miners. Anything else, including off-chain solutions are stealing and not the way Bitcoin was intended to function.
issie81

CryptoZilla

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 05:28:29 PM

*Warning Nub Alert*
...but isn't that what people want? Us nubs to put more coin in this coin?
I hope so, simple questions for the VPS setup I would really appreciate any help with and will pay for someone's time. I was able to figure out missing dependencies from a post in this thread, tyvm, have slingd running on an ubuntu system with sling.conf in the folder it was looking in. When I was trying to get this working yesterday I already sent the 7331 tot he address in the node setup screen, but whenever I start the slingqt and try to start the node I get:

I have a machine on my network running ubuntu and I had already setup the node on my test wallet PC running the windows qt client.

My sling.conf on my ubuntu machine is EXACTLY like this but the only changes I made is where it states to do so. I did not change the
rpcallow ip since it does not state to do so. I put the user and pass from the sling.conf I was using on the win qt machine
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=REPLACEME
rpcpassword=REPLACEME
server=1
listen=1
port=REPLACEMEWITHYOURPORT
masternode=1
masternodeaddr=MY PUBLIC IP:PORT
masternodeprivkey=MY KEY GENERATED BY THE QT RUNNING ON MY WIN MACHINE

On the ubuntu machine the slingd just sits without any activity. I assume it is running. Any way I can check? But if it isn't showing up in the QT wallet as running, it really isn't right?
I've tried completely deleting the sling.conf on the windows qt machine and I've tried entering everything I can think would be useful. I've setup a trigger for the port specified above in port=
I checked the network interface information and it shows 127.0.0.1 with a type of loopback, and it also shows the IP address of that machine. Not my public address and port like I put in the conf on that system, but I expected it to use my public IP to hit the VPS. I dont think the collateral address has anything to do with anything on my ubuntu system anyway does it?
Maybe I need to try setting the node up again, but I figured it would want me to use a different address to deposit the 7331 sling and then I would miss out on the little bit of regular staking I was starting to get again from the regular QT side.

I was telling a guy who was hitting me back with some of the basics that maybe this one isn't for me, I might need to move over to something with a little more help for nubs like shadow or something, so if I can't pay someone or get it going somehow please pm me with any offers for 8k. I will hold on to a little just in case something pops but the timing worked out well for me on this coin and while I am definitely not making any money since I rented all my hash and didnt sell a coin I will still hold a couple hundred for good luck.

Thanks if anyone can help and again I expect to pay people for their time if anyone can help out. BTW I am prepared to get a proper VPS an do not have an issue paying for a decent one, but I think I need to get it working on my local machines and figure out whatsup before I started paying for VPS.

Ok i am coming along now.. i get the same issue could not allocate vin for collateralAddress

so the VPS is set i have address the wallet is unlock the only thing is i havent sent the 7331 yet
What must i do in orde to make this working.. i work command line all the way:)
SpiryGolden

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 05:34:52 PM

If you need help with masternodes I can help you out via TeamViewer / No Stealing since I am a reputable person .
Ofc for a small fee.

https://www.bitrated.com/SpiryX

Send me a PM .
squiggie

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 05:38:12 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2015, 05:48:33 PM by squiggie

If you need help, I can troubleshoot setting up a masternode. Please PM me with details and we can work something out.

timertrainer

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 05:38:16 PM

If you need help with masternodes I can help you out via TeamViewer / No Stealing since I am a reputable person .
Ofc for a small fee.

Send me a PM .

Had this guy fix some of my stuff in the past, def knows what he's doing. Cheap too.
sloopy

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 05:48:45 PM

Ofc for a small fee.

Send me a PM .

miningfool was fantastic help, and I thank him very much. I hope a public thanks is OK. He refused to let me pay him, but I will stalk him until he allows it! Smiley

I am a nub in this particular area, but certainly not PC illiterate, and I do not have an issue paying anyone for their time. I do need a way over blind trust to allow anyone I do not know or haven't already built trust with to access my private keys. I do not think you would steal from me, have PMd you, and hope we can work something out.

I think my few remaining things are simple questions which wouldn't require teamviewer. I want to make sure I am doing things correctly.
I look forward to hearing from you.

timertrainer

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 05:55:53 PM

I have a trusted friend that also offers Masternode service to those that need it. He can be contacted on Skype: dromedaxd
DG.Slayer (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 06:04:14 PM

Update:

The following update is a work in progress and features block explorer functionality with rich list etc built in.

Proper block explorer should be here Thursday latest.

sling-qt-win64bit-1.3.4.7-richlist.zip 10.7 MB

https://mega.co.nz/#!JUtwiBIK!zpdlOB9ukYp2yaGQ8tCScJGtjSRdZBiWzVfnVAjx-NU

Sling lead developer
fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 08:07:08 PM

Update:

The following update is a work in progress and features block explorer functionality with rich list etc built in.

Proper block explorer should be here Thursday latest.

sling-qt-win64bit-1.3.4.7-richlist.zip 10.7 MB

https://mega.co.nz/#!JUtwiBIK!zpdlOB9ukYp2yaGQ8tCScJGtjSRdZBiWzVfnVAjx-NU

Nice update ! !!

Amazing!!

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
issie81

CryptoZilla

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 08:13:52 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2015, 08:39:23 PM by issie81

ok my Master Node is setup;)

i want to run second Master node.. i put all my coins in my wallet (so i have 3 wallets now 1 main 2 MasterNode wallets)..
but i cant transfer any funds.. i cant transfer it internal i cant transfer it back to exchanges.. there is more then enough funds
Wallet is unlocked.. one Masternode is started.. why can't i send any funds?

fixed!
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 09:01:56 PM

Picked up a few more sling today and feeling awesome!!!

This coin rocks!

xamido

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 09:22:33 PM

This coin rocks!

Lol, you. Same old bob. Hype a coin after finished preparing your sell wall. Every time i see you promote a coin, the price will spike and fall really sharp in the next few days.

tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 09:27:09 PM

beware of that 60k bagholder. huge dump incoming if this coin ever pumps.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 09:35:18 PM

This coin rocks!

Lol, you. Same old bob. Hype a coin after finished preparing your sell wall. Every time i see you promote a coin, the price will spike and fall really sharp in the next few days.

Nahh man.. You must not be paying attention to me this last little while... Check some of my previous calls of 2015 dude.

It's a whole new bob in town!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 164 »
  Print  

Jump to: