Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:07:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Amagi Metals  (Read 761 times)
redhawk979 (OP)

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 12:58:28 AM

Has anyone used them before?

If so:

How smooth was the process to buy from them using BTC?
Have you confirmed the quality of the metals received from them? Looking to purchase some Silver.
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1968

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 01:22:32 AM

If so:

Have you confirmed the quality of the metals received from them? Looking to purchase some Silver.

I have not, but i have heard nothing but good things about them. maybe this helps?

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2eqsl4/i_am_stephen_macaskill_ceo_of_amagi_metals/

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 02:37:59 AM

You can check the feedbacks in there thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=130831.1060
IMO they're legit and They always solve any problems.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 02:44:50 AM

I have heard good things about Amagi, but have not personally used them. I have however used Agora Metals, who recently changed their name to Veldtgold. As good of prices as you will find anywhere and prompt shipping. Located in Wyoming, USA.  I got my last order of two tubes of Silver Eagles in two days. They use Bitpay for Bitcoin payments.  https://veldtgold.com/product-category/silver/

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 03:37:55 AM

The times I have used them to make purchases it took really long for them to fill the order. They do not always hold the coins they list for sale on their website that appear to be in their inventory.

Perhaps inquire on the lag time if you are making a purchase.

My delay was about 3-4 weeks which is ridiculous especially since all they have to do is box the coins and ship them, there is no assembly like my physical coins have.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 04:48:44 AM

I made an order with Amagi once.  It was kind of a large order for me.  They delivered, and their Customer Service rep was friendly.

The problem I had was a looooonnnnngggg delivery, over two weeks even with the item in stock.  I was told that their products were in a different location than where they take their orders...

Veldt (advertises here) and Provident were quicker, say eight days or so per order.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 07:17:59 AM

If so:

How does this work, you order and you actually get precious metals delivered to you?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
amagimetals

Activity: 519
Merit: 501

:|: AmagiMetals :|: AnthemGold :|: HERC :|:

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 04:30:05 PM

If so:

How does this work, you order and you actually get precious metals delivered to you?

Yes. If you have any questions before placing your order you can reach out to customer support and even place the order over the phone at 1-800-882-8496. Thanks!

AmagiMetals.com is a global eCommerce precious metals retailer and advocates for free markets, free choice, financial responsibility, and sound money.
Join us on: Facebook - Twitter - Google Plus
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 04:38:31 PM

I have used them to buy gold. They are fine and I trust them. But it does take longer than expected and I have received damaged goods. Well, a broken seal on a 10oz. bar. The gold was fine however.
I would use them again.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 08:14:43 PM

If so:

Yes. If you have any questions before placing your order you can reach out to customer support and even place the order over the phone at 1-800-882-8496. Thanks!

I m in Europe. How does shipping work for EU?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
amagimetals

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 08:00:32 PM

If so:

I m in Europe. How does shipping work for EU?

We ship to Europe. You have to check with your local post office as additional costs for shipment once they arrive in your country are not the responsibility of Amagi, Inc. We ship to Europe all the time!

AmagiMetals.com is a global eCommerce precious metals retailer and advocates for free markets, free choice, financial responsibility, and sound money.
amagimetals

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 08:05:56 PM

We are excited to announce our new partnership with Anthem Vault, a company that has revolutionized the gold and silver-storing process. This new relationship we are forging is creating opportunities for our customer base we never thought possible. We are proud to become a partner with one of the most influential companies in the industry:

Founder, Anthem Hayek Blanchard, established Anthem Vault in 2011 as one of the most efficient and secure vaulting facilities in the US. The Blanchard name has been around for decades in the precious metals world. In fact, Anthem’s father is the James U. Blanchard III, 1970’s gold activist who worked tirelessly to restore private gold ownership, that was prohibited under FDR’s administration.

One of the most memorable moments of James Blanchard’s activism happened on the day of President Nixon’s inauguration in 1973. Blanchard commissioned a plane to fly above the inauguration with a banner that read “Legalize Gold.” This legendary story, his advocacy through the NOLA Investment Conference, and other lobbying efforts succeeded in bringing private ownership of gold back to the people while growing the gold bug movement that exists today.

Anthem Vault has  created an exclusive offer for Amagi customers. Below you will find discounts and giveaways Anthem Vault is providing the Amagi network through our newly founded partnership.

Anthem Vault specializes in fractional gold and silver storage. The minimum to open an account is $25, and if you sign up with the AMAGI promotional code you’ll receive a slew of gifts and discounts including:

• Six months of free storage
    • 15% off margins for life
    • Min. of $25 for any order
    • Sign up for an Accumulation Plan and earn $20 of free metal on your second month!
    • Earn even more free metal by joining the Referral Program.
    • The first 10 Amagi customers to sign up and forward their confirmation to us at support@amagimetals.com will receive an Amagi Metals T-shirt

These perks are available to all Amagi Metals customers and followers. No previous order with either company is necessary. Sign up here:https://www.anthemvault.com/signup/register/AMAGI

Create an Anthem Vault account and use the promo code: AMAGI

This is one of the best offers we’ve ever created with a storage partner, and we are happy to also share that our companies are aligned in the fight for sound money and financial responsibility. More details about this partnership will be posted soon, so stay tuned for some exciting new plans rolling out in the coming weeks!

If you have any questions regarding this promotional offer, or have questions setting up your account, the Amagi staff is here to help (1-800-882-8496). The sign up process can be as easy as three clicks (if you sign up with Facebook) and the discounts and giveaways are included immediately after sign up.

galbros
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 09:48:18 PM

If so:

I have purchased silver from them using BTC and the process was very smooth.  No worries at all.  They even threw in a free t-shirt!

I was concerned because they had not posted on the boards in awhile, there had been about a one month gap, but thanks to your thread they are back!

I had one very minor issue with my order and they were super easy to work with and I am 100% satisfied.  

I am just waiting for bitcoin prices to rally a bit so I can order from them again!

Good Luck!
Enjorlas

Activity: 788
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 10:34:56 PM

What are some other reputable BTC/for Gold websites?
OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 03:54:06 AM

I have bought from amagi, my remarks above

Also from:

veldtgold.com, they have a thread here, my two orders both took 7 - 8 (calendar) days to arrive

providentmetals.com, I bought twice from them too, both orders in about a week.

All three delivered, all three had roughly equivalent prices.  ALL took my Bitcoin each time.   Ordering was smooth in all cases.  You likely will not have problems except maybe delivery times with amagi.  Call and ask!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: