Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:49:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HI! I am new here!  (Read 685 times)
sasuke24 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2012, 05:21:41 PM

I am new here. I hope to enjoy the community. I am new in bitcoins too. I bought 5 BTC online with PayPal. Now I am looking forward to earn some.

Is there any site where I can buy UGC or other game card codes or steam games with bitcoins?
squall1066
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032

View Profile
August 25, 2012, 06:35:20 PM

Hiya, and welcome.

There are a few members here who sell games (steam) for BTC, Check out the goods for sale sub forum.

Other than that, I dont recommend using paypal for buying BTC, It can get ugly for you.

There is alot of info here, take the time to look around, and ask questions if you don't understand.

regards
elux
Legendary

Activity: 1458
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 25, 2012, 07:22:01 PM

Is there any site where I can buy UGC or other game card codes or steam games with bitcoins?

Hello and welcome!  Smiley

As for your question: http://www.bitmit.net/en/shop/c/13-pc-and-video-games
sasuke24 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2012, 06:33:23 AM

Hello and welcome!  Smiley

As for your question: http://www.bitmit.net/en/shop/c/13-pc-and-video-games

Hiya, and welcome.

There are a few members here who sell games (steam) for BTC, Check out the goods for sale sub forum.

Other than that, I dont recommend using paypal for buying BTC, It can get ugly for you.

There is alot of info here, take the time to look around, and ask questions if you don't understand.

regards

Thanks for the information guys. I will look forward in those section.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: