Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:21:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] STEAM GAMES  (Read 12730 times)
oceans

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 02:56:46 PM

I would like to buy http://store.steampowered.com/app/366844/

I have exactly 0.032729btc

Msg me if interested

Thanks

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bithology

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 10:00:38 PM

To accuse someone of scamming/stealing you need proof and now there seems to be none.
I've been trading/reselling steam games for over a year now. I haven't done much business on btctalk. However, I'v made ~300 trades; got ~50 positive feedback on steamgifts; I havent been reported on steamrep for games being revoked or scam attempts; I haven't been vac/trade banned either.  I have ~400 games (in my 8 years old steam acc) as well as a long a steam purchase history (~1.5 years old). I doubt anyone would get away with stealing items etc for this long, unless they are genius. All this may not appear like much to you, but it appears to be enough to other people.

I didn't include my steamprofile (and other links) due to a simple reason: to avoid scammers, stalkers, great business(wo)men etc.

This was not an accusation. Even if all you said still don't explain how you can make profit by selling bought games 20% less than how you bought it.

It was just because what you're doing is exactly the same than what others are doing with microsoft keys.
They get red trust instantly. not you.

And I don't see why.
Sir Laosai,
Selling steam games (buy on demand) less than 15% more cheaper from steam store is a ez math method for someone who already know how to deal with steam wallet.

Sorry OP, just want to help a bit Smiley
tunctioncloud

Activity: 440

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 06:24:10 PM

you have or you can get Grand Theft Auto V?
if yes how much ?

JustDie

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 06:32:14 PM

Games on demand: not buying/selling
Games I have in my inventory: fixed price

If I don't have the game you're looking for (inventory) then it means I don't have it at all.

so its mean you selling games on just from your inventory ?

because im looking for the divison  Grin

ezview

Activity: 242

Country music is where my heart is.

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 02:41:36 AM

You should try www.gamebet.gg you can sell your games there.

---Hip-Hop and Rock is where my guns at---
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: