----------------------

arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1414

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 09:37:56 AM

*** Do a small work and get rewarded ***

I got some specific information that has to be send to a group of specific forum users through Private Message. Captcha is there.
I need people who can work fast, won't mind doing repetitive task and eager to earn money online.
You don't need any special skills. Just copy+paste my content,solve captcha and click send. Do it for 1000 users and get $80 in your bitcoin wallet.

All detail instructions will be given.

Interested candidates can either PM me or post in my thread.

Sending mass PM like this could be resulted that the user will be reported and banned. Creating new account on the other hand, has a limitation that only 5pms/hour so I dont think that this would do and there is no way for you to verify that someone send 1k PMs isnt it?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 09:40:50 AM

I got some specific information that has to be send to a group of specific forum users through Private Message. Captcha is there.
I need people who can work fast, won't mind doing repetitive task and eager to earn money online.
You don't need any special skills. Just copy+paste my content,solve captcha and click send. Do it for 1000 users and get $80 in your bitcoin wallet.

Can't you send PM to multiple people in one go? To protect their privacy, you could use BCC field.
Unless there is a restriction on how many people you can send PM simultaneously.
pokerowned
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1051

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 09:43:38 AM

Sending mass PM like this could be resulted that the user will be reported and banned. Creating new account on the other hand, has a limitation that only 5pms/hour so I dont think that this would do and there is no way for you to verify that someone send 1k PMs isnt it?

im pretty sure i read somewhere that a user was banned for 10 days for spamming pms to other users. im also sure that if multiple people start doing it then the penalty could be more severe.

Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 09:48:53 AM

$80 x 25 = $2000. This is big amount for easy job.
Too good to be true, put your fund to escrow. Maybe someone will do this for you.

arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1414

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 09:50:52 AM

Can't you send PM to multiple people in one go? To protect their privacy, you could use BCC field.
Unless there is a restriction on how many people you can send PM simultaneously.

He can't, a newbie account is limited to 5 PMs/hours, and that is why he is asking few people to do it for him instead but I doubt that someone will risk their own account for this job.

Too good to be true, put your fund to escrow. Maybe someone will do this for you.

Lets see if he puts on his funds in escrow, this could be outrageous as I think most of the negative trust account will grab on this thing if he did put up funds in escrow

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Pores

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 09:51:44 AM

such a big hassle, with big risks...
syahrere

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 09:52:32 AM

please sent me the details via personal message

and i suggest you to use escrow so the people will trust on you Smiley

welder6699 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 09:53:46 AM
Last edit: October 15, 2016, 09:21:48 AM by welder6699

--------------------------------
Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 10:01:34 AM

He can't, a newbie account is limited to 5 PMs/hours, and that is why he is asking few people to do it for him instead but I doubt that someone will risk their own account for this job.

Lets see if he puts on his funds in escrow, this could be outrageous as I think most of the negative trust account will grab on this thing if he did put up funds in escrow
I thought so. In other side, if OP is legit and use an escrow to hold the fund, this is a big chance for account farmer ( alt ) to grab easy money.

edit :
The forum that i'm targeting don't have any Message restrictions (only captcha is there).

I myself did 57 messages in 1 hr.

Opening multiple tabs will boost your speed rate.

Besides my account was safe even after that 57 message stunt.
Moreover you can create a new account within a minute there.

So i don't see any issue to achieve 1k target.

Which forum are you talking about ?

googleindo

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 10:05:54 AM

yes using escrow for your funds would be great, more people will join this if you did it. good luck!
pokerowned
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1051

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 10:09:31 AM

ill attempt this if its on a different forum and theres some guarantee ill get paid
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 10:10:37 AM

i'm interested PM me but use escrow first that will make people more interest with your offers include me...
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 10:53:06 AM

Don't feed the 'troll' do you really thing he will pay you 80 $ (in bitcoin?) to send 1'000 PMs (in this case it will be considered spam and I am sure that account will be banned).

PS: It  is so risky, and I do not suggest anyone to do this work.
TheGrapist

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 11:19:10 AM

If it is outside the forum, i am interested pls send me a pm about the details. Also escrow is a must

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: