Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:18:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Looking for a form of participation on the website 2343btc.com
Is there anyone who has already the form for the website 2343btc.com? - 1 (100%)
Could anyone give me a form of participation on the website 2343btc.com? - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 1

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a form of participation on the website 2343btc.com  (Read 807 times)
bit-model (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 10:11:04 AM

Hi,

I'm looking for someone who is already participating in the 2343btc MLM, to get a form of participation. I'd like to know if there's anyone interested in joining it with me, so that we could divide the payment and the future earnings.

Thanks!
LiQuidx

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 02:41:32 PM

Hi,

I'm looking for someone who is already participating in the 2343btc MLM, to get a form of participation. I'd like to know if there's anyone interested in joining it with me, so that we could divide the payment and the future earnings.

Thanks!

I'm not a member there but you can still apply if you don't know any members at info@2343btc.com . Check their site for more info and click https://youtu.be/UOWcwF_spUQ for info on how to apply.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 03:44:36 PM

Is this a real mlm or just camuflage to a ponzi. Like inviting people later for a some time of course he will run again. Is there any proof that this MLM really work and still on going? Give us the details please
josef2000

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Bro, you need to try http://dadice.com

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 03:55:20 PM

Is this a real mlm or just camuflage to a ponzi. Like inviting people later for a some time of course he will run again. Is there any proof that this MLM really work and still on going? Give us the details please
Probably any website that promises you money for free or super good revenue from investing is a ponzi site... There are many ways to camouflage a ponzi, the best example is cloud mining. About 10% off all cloud mining sites are legit and actually own the hardware, others just use the funds from new investments to pay back the old mining revenue.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 05:06:47 PM

Probably any website that promises you money for free or super good revenue from investing is a ponzi site... There are many ways to camouflage a ponzi, the best example is cloud mining. About 10% off all cloud mining sites are legit and actually own the hardware, others just use the funds from new investments to pay back the old mining revenue.

Yeah my friend just got scammed by that cloud mining thats why he asked me to really care about that ponzi things. But I never heard about this MLM, its not a usual things to hear about thats why Im so attractive with it and so close to put in my btc, luckily I didnt drop it to this MLM and btw thanks for the share
bit-model (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 11:02:48 AM

Hi everyone,

finally I decided to participate with my friend. We have already found 2 participants and one of them has already found other 2 ones. So my friend and I, we have recovered our initial investment. For now, all is working good. Before my registration, I tried to ask more infos, contacting the mails on the website and the staff sent me a demo-code which I could insert in the form code, so that I could see all the steps that I need to do if I want to register and participate. If you're interested, I share with you the code here: 111vit111. It's just a demo-code (so it's not a real code, it's only made to see how it works and which steps are needed), so if you use it, choose a "demo" (invented) nickname and mail.   
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 12:20:50 PM

Hi everyone,

finally I decided to participate with my friend. We have already found 2 participants and one of them has already found other 2 ones. So my friend and I, we have recovered our initial investment. For now, all is working good. Before my registration, I tried to ask more infos, contacting the mails on the website and the staff sent me a demo-code which I could insert in the form code, so that I could see all the steps that I need to do if I want to register and participate. If you're interested, I share with you the code here: 111vit111. It's just a demo-code (so it's not a real code, it's only made to see how it works and which steps are needed), so if you use it, choose a "demo" (invented) nickname and mail.  

that website is talking about crazy fee like 2343 and other random stuff, also they ask you for you email to send you a password? oh really..., probably a pishing inside it, be aware it look like a scam to me

bit-model (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 08:47:17 AM

No, it's not a scam or phishing, they need your email just because they want to apprise you everytime a payment is realized and credited on your account, by other participants. You know always what's happening. And if you're signing up and, exactly in that moment, the power line of Internet falls down, for any reasons, you don't lose anything because they send you the password that you need to go on, in case you interrupt the signing up.
I have decided to participate 2 weeks ago and it's working all good. I'm satisfied.
SparkedDev

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 12:23:26 PM

No, it's not a scam or phishing, they need your email just because they want to apprise you everytime a payment is realized and credited on your account, by other participants. You know always what's happening. And if you're signing up and, exactly in that moment, the power line of Internet falls down, for any reasons, you don't lose anything because they send you the password that you need to go on, in case you interrupt the signing up.
I have decided to participate 2 weeks ago and it's working all good. I'm satisfied.

Payment proofs?

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
lsc

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

21-btc Club

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2015, 12:17:34 PM

Im interested to. Please let me know your nickname and i will send you the 0.60 Btc. You can also go to https://www.facebook.com/bitcointalking to find more participators or write here.

"21-BTC CLUB" The new class of wealthy elite that becomes increasingly more difficult to join.
www.21-btc.club
BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 02:13:56 PM

You need to screenshot your payment as proof that this is not a scam or using our email to hack us or something like that. Give us every proof of your work that you are satisfied. If you just spamming here we should not know if that is a real or not
Zeroxal

Activity: 896
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 08:12:31 PM

Please remove the poll. It makes no sense and is just not needed.
bit-model (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 08:24:27 AM

Im interested to. Please let me know your nickname and i will send you the 0.60 Btc. You can also go to https://www.facebook.com/bitcointalking to find more participators or write here.

Hi,

I wrote you a message on the Facebook page and you have not answered yet.

Let me know if you're already interested to participate.

I have already found my 5 participants. I can send you the code of the forms of the participants who joined my form.

Thank you,

Bye!   
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: