Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 04:08:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Amazon Gift Cards [LIMITED TIME]  (Read 420 times)
chaosPT (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 01:11:39 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2015, 08:05:09 PM by chaosPT

I told you it was limited time, hope you all got in while you could!

Hello everyone, I will be selling a couple Amazon Gift Cards. I can either obtain them via digital or get them physically ordered to you.
 These are not purchased in anyway such or form via fraud. I am doing this just so I can obtain some coins with my money.

If you don't trust me or believe me we can use escrow. If you still don't believe me or trust me even when we can use escrow then I will show valid proof that I bought the gift card legit via to escrow.

My numbers are easy and shouldn't be to complicated. I will not buy you bulk, I will not go over $100 for the first transaction between us.
 If you're interested and want to know my % then message me because usually everyone is just wasting my time.
 Again this won't last long, just for a little bit to obtain some coins so if you're sincerely interested message me!

Cheers!!
[/s]
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 01:37:50 PM

if u think 10% is a crazy discount u r in the wrong bilding!   Grin Grin   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
chaosPT (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 01:45:26 PM

if u think 10% is a crazy discount u r in the wrong bilding!   Grin Grin   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Thanks for showing me my little error in my thread but anyways still selling, Cheesy
anonymous22

I'm gonna make you an offer you can't refuse ;)

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 03:58:07 PM

Dropped you a PM, Waiting for a reply from your side.
lilchris26

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 04:02:53 PM

Just purchased from OP.

Thanks for the great and simple transaction Smiley

chaosPT (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 05:48:57 PM

Just purchased from OP.

Thanks for the great and simple transaction Smiley

Thank you sir, still selling for them Smiley
chri521

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 08:21:04 PM

Hello everyone, I will be selling a couple Amazon Gift Cards. I can either obtain them via digital or get them physically ordered to you.
 These are not purchased in anyway such or form via fraud. I am doing this just so I can obtain some coins with my money.

If you don't trust me or believe me we can use escrow. If you still don't believe me or trust me even when we can use escrow then I will show valid proof that I bought the gift card legit via to escrow.

My numbers are easy and shouldn't be to complicated. I will not buy you bulk, I will not go over $100 for the first transaction between us.
 If you're interested and want to know my % then message me because usually everyone is just wasting my time.
 Again this won't last long, just for a little bit to obtain some coins so if you're sincerely interested message me!

Cheers!!

I am curious so PMing you about this. I guess you're hoping BTC exchange rate goes back up and this is an easier way to get BTC vs. paying fees and buying them through those online wallets?
chaosPT (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 01:07:11 AM

Anyone else?  Roll Eyes
mtwelve
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 01:31:46 AM

I'm interested.

HIRE ME FOR SEO, SOCIAL MEDIA, COPYWRITING, AND MORE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5100134.0
chaosPT (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 08:12:01 AM

I'm interested.

Message me sir Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: