Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:49:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best Exchange to sell Bitcoin and receive PerfectMoney  (Read 529 times)
safetybitcoin (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 02:26:24 PM

Hi Everyone,

I have some Bitcoin and when I need cash I want to sell it for Perfect Money (PM) before moving it into the my nation's money. But it made ​​me lose

more charges (fee). So I hope you guys here show me where to sell PM to the highest price so I can get the best price for my Bitcoin.

I look forward to your help !

Sincerely thanks !

Get-Paid.com

Activity: 1842
Merit: 389

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 07:11:28 PM

Hi Everyone,

I have some Bitcoin and when I need cash I want to sell it for Perfect Money (PM) before moving it into the my nation's money. But it made ​​me lose

more charges (fee). So I hope you guys here show me where to sell PM to the highest price so I can get the best price for my Bitcoin.

Sincerely thanks !

We use Changer.com and this is a very good website that can help you to exchange your Bitcoins to PerfectMoney.
It works on an instant basis, fully automated, and the more you exchange with the site the more discount you receive for future exchanges.

Give it a try! It's worth it!

🍀 Read our Blog how to make money from Gambling --> https://gamblingfreebies.com/ 🍀

💰 Our Top Bitcoin Faucet --> https://freebitcoin.io 💰
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 07:17:24 PM

I have not personally used this exchange website but am planning to as my friend has recommended unichange.me and has said that they have a very good support department as well. I guess their fee is 2% while exchanging BTC to PM.

safetybitcoin (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 07:32:41 PM

I have not personally used this exchange website but am planning to as my friend has recommended unichange.me and has said that they have a very good support department as well. I guess their fee is 2% while exchanging BTC to PM.
Hi Everyone,

Sincerely thanks !

We use Changer.com and this is a very good website that can help you to exchange your Bitcoins to PerfectMoney.
It works on an instant basis, fully automated, and the more you exchange with the site the more discount you receive for future exchanges.

Give it a try! It's worth it!

Good news for me ! I sincere thanks for your help both! I will have a look at there and will have a try too.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: