Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:32:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCIENCE] Strawberry experimentation results sharing  (Read 615 times)
BitMos (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 02:50:25 PM

I bought for the fun of it: one pack of organic strawberries and one of artificial ones.

protocol :
1. dispose equally flatly all the strawberry on 2 clean plates at the room temp low var
2. wait 3 days (or less)
3. compare

results:

the O.S. were slowly melting - the A.S. 1/2 developed a tick mushroom grey/brown, the others are like new.

Interpretation:

organic decompose like all plants, the others seems chemically crazy.

enjoy, eat safe, don't feed the beast.

money is faster...
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
no-rice-peas

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 04:35:51 PM

I tried a variation of your experiment.

I bought one pound of organic strawberries and one pound of GMO pesticide laced strawberries.

First I ate the organic ones, since they are food.

Then I put the GMO pesticide strawberries in a bowl on the table.

They got moldy.

I took them back to the store and asked for a refund.

The store has a 'satisfaction or double your money back' policy, so I bought another pound of organic strawberries.

Wait, what was this thread about anyway?
BitMos (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 07:25:00 PM

I bought one pound of organic strawberries and one pound of GMO pesticide laced strawberries.

They got moldy.

The store has a 'satisfaction or double your money back' policy, so I bought another pound of organic strawberries.

that's what I call science, the science of raping those that want to feed  you toxin to destroy you and everyone that would it eat. sad that you can't hft that strat, 100% return each way... be aware scumbart may be already filling a warrant to ask your extradition to the land of the once free... Cheesy.

money is faster...
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 07:30:14 PM

They got moldy.

Well done!!

Now try the other way round...
BitMos (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 05:32:26 PM

I don't understand? you know that non food producers get trough the politicians (that hates you btw) subsides, as such their product are cheaper, then you had the regulation, control, check, etc etc on organic producers (cost a lot) and you get organic at least 2 times expensiver... (then add economy of scale etc etc) so what are you trying to say?

money is faster...
ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 06:27:49 PM

I don't understand? you know that non food producers get trough the politicians (that hates you btw) subsides, as such their product are cheaper, then you had the regulation, control, check, etc etc on organic producers (cost a lot) and you get organic at least 2 times expensiver... (then add economy of scale etc etc) so what are you trying to say?

Simply, promote organic farming. Smiley
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 07:19:46 PM

They got moldy.

Then, he traded the pound of organic strawberries for a bushel of organic corn.

He traded the bushel of corn for a rare tractor part.

He traded the tractor part for...
BitMos (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 07:52:54 PM

Simply, promote organic farming. Smiley

only way is to kill all those members of the d.c. cult (cia, their representatives, the trade groups, the gmo groups (worldwide) etc etc) otherwise those guys will use the force before us, it's called preemptive war , it's total, their is no others path... enjoy the fall americans, it's a no limit game, food supply, you will not be let to own the food supply of the world, and even less the Russian ones. (I don't even have to speak about the Dragon Spine, subhumans).

pics for low lives, low ed, low souls, low everything, but highest in fakeness :

http://www.hdlandscapewallpapers.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Guilin-Rice-Fields-China-Landscape-1400x900.jpeg

and to compare :

https://c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I0000kYIH395RAao/s/780/520/cut-flower-ecuador-07.jpg

you see, you are really untermensch.

money is faster...
BitMos (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 08:45:50 PM

http://www.infowars.com/federal-judge-throws-organic-maui-farmers-under-the-bus/

you see it will have to be extreme (for subhuman westerners) nothing unusual in the MAINLAND where sometimes the ETERNAL LAW has to be restored... all of them, are enemies... everyone living under the American flag is an enemy of Life.

money is faster...
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 10:17:25 PM

hmm you say that on your experiment the O.S were like new, and the others were bad? (after the 3 days)
That really seems odd because organic food should decompose faster. One of the most important points for the "artificial" food is to last longer so it "survives" transport etc

no-rice-peas

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 10:41:23 PM

hmm you say that on your experiment the O.S were like new, and the others were bad? (after the 3 days)
That really seems odd because organic food should decompose faster. One of the most important points for the "artificial" food is to last longer so it "survives" transport etc

There are a lot of selling points for GMO foods but surviving transport is probably not a major one.

Refrigeration can make a fresh strawberry last a very long time.

Chemicals can make processed strawberries last longer than twinkies http://www.snopes.com/food/ingredient/twinkies.asp
ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 08:38:56 AM

Only you might end up having mutant descendants after a few generations.  Undecided

Not necessarily like X-Men..
patt0
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 02:10:54 PM

Only you might end up having mutant descendants after a few generations.  Undecided

Not necessarily like X-Men..

I was not saying I prefer "artificial" food over organic. Of course I prefer organic, I was only saying that I think the his results were strange, because organic food decomposes faster than "artificial" food (that's one of the most important objectives for "artificial" food producers, so they don't end up losing their products in transportations etc, and so that they can produce larger amounts that won't rot before they sell it).

But of course I prefer organic food, because it's healthier.

bennybong

Activity: 682
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 02:17:52 PM

Organic food is expensive and unnecessary. Come at me bro.
patt0
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 02:35:38 PM

I would not go so far. I would say that "artificial" food is necessary (so it can be mass produced, transported etc), but I see no problem in organic food, as it should work well at a local point of view.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: