Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 04:11:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Quickseller/ACCTSeller abusing trust system (here we go again!)  (Read 3143 times)
TerminatorXL

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 05:35:01 PM

The muppetry here is hilarious. Both accounts hit the ground running, selling bitcointalk accounts *in the first post*.

A n00b can't have bitcointalk accounts to sell, which means both these accounts are alts of further account Cheesy
tspacepilot (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1078

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 05:41:39 PM

The muppetry here is hilarious. Both accounts hit the ground running, selling bitcointalk accounts *in the first post*.

A n00b can't have bitcointalk accounts to sell, which means both these accounts are alts of further account Cheesy

Ok, TerminatorXL, I get it that you agree that these two are alts.  But this is distracting from the focus here.  Only one of these accounts is on default trust and that's the one that is abusing that power.

I have made my prayer to this God (albeit sarcastically).  I fully expect that this God will not accept my prayer (because he will see the unrepentant nature in my heart).

I'm sorta hoping instead that someone will convince this God that there are actually higher Gods who don't like him abusing the humans in this way.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 2347

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 05:48:06 PM

Alright tspacepilot scammer, I am not sure why you opened this thread, especially without even a single PM (who is the hothead now?) asking about the trust.

Alright, quicktemper, since you're god here I guess I have no recourse but to plead on my knees for mercy, which is---I'm pretty sure---exactly what you want.

I don't know why you think I'd pm you when you're clearly on a personal vendetta to get me kicked from my sig ad campaign is beyond me.  What would I say, "ok, quickseller, you are god, you have gotten me kicked, I plead for your mercy and forgiveness"?

I will reconsider the trust that I left you. I do however have a few questions that you need to explicitly and clearly answer in order for me to make an evaluation:
1 - Did you use a bot on CoinChat used to automatically make posts?

Uh, with the permission and help of tradefortress, I believe I did.

2 - Did you use the above bot with a username with "b0t" as part of it's handle?

I don't think so, I'm pretty sure I was testing the bot script with my own account, but jeezus, who can remember this.  If I recall correctly, I was trying to make a wikipedia lookup bot to run in the main chat and answer questions.  I don't know if you're old enough to remember coinchat, but there were many bots providing services.

3 - Did you receive anything in writing from anyone, ever, that informed you that you were banned from CoinChat?
Uh, no.  You can see in that thread that you necrod that I wasn't even sure who tradefortress was at the time, much less that he was the admin of coinchat, much less that he had anything to do with me.

4 - Did you receive anything in writing from anyone, ever, that informed you that any bot must have the term "bot" in it's handle?

Nope, again, this is ancient history, but if I recall correctly, I had asked "admin" on coinchat about rules for bots and he never got back to me.  Futhermore, I asked several questions about the bot api and he helped me out.   It's totally nuts for him to accuse me as he did (he made up numbers willy nilly, etc).  He was eventually outed for the person he is.

5 - Did you withdraw funds from CoinChat that were "earned" with such bot?

If I recall correctly, all the coins i withdrew were earned by myself chatting as myself.  I was playing with a bot, under the help of the admin, and not spamming.  Clearly TF says this is untrue, but he's a known scammer.  So, why on earth would you consider this something for you to look into other than your own personal vendetta?

@everybody else, is this how this is supposed to work.  Quickseller didn't like that I accused him of being a hothead and he knew how to use his power to take it out on me.  Now I have to pray to him for forgiveness and if quickselleracctsellerGod is merciful, I will be forgiven and allowed to continue to collect a little change for advertising on bitcointalk.  Is this how default trust is supposed to work?  A guy like me who doesn't do any trading has to pray to a guy with a known hot-temper to hope that he will forgive me and let me go back to getting a little advertising income.  Is this not a clear abuse of default-trust?
Why don't you look back in your records and give more concrete answers. Feel free to take more then 5 and a half minutes between posts to check. Since it seems like you are denying all of the above except 1, you need to explain why you admitted to the above previously (and why you didn't deny receiving notifications previously).

Also TF had not yet scammed as of the time of the allegations so I wouldn't write off what he says immediately without thought. 
TerminatorXL

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 05:58:34 PM

Ok, TerminatorXL, I get it that you agree that these two are alts.  But this is distracting from the focus here.  Only one of these accounts is on default trust and that's the one that is abusing that power.

For the default trust list to be credible, those on it should be beyond reproach - the whole trust system is based on it.
Lying about using alt accounts is sufficient, in my eyes, for removal from default trust.
gamblebitcoin

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 05:59:12 PM

I thought it was pretty obvious. Quickseller/Acctseller are giving those negative trust to increase the demand for accounts , so they can sell their own stocked 100 of farmed accounts.
tspacepilot (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 05:59:43 PM

I thought it was pretty obvious. Quickseller/Acctseller are giving those negative trust to increase the demand for accounts , so they can sell their own stocked 100 of farmed accounts.

I hadn't really considered this but there is certainly a conflict of interest here which I hadn't given thought to previously.

Why don't you look back in your records and give more concrete answers. Feel free to take more then 5 and a half minutes between posts to check. Since it seems like you are denying all of the above except 1, you need to explain why you admitted to the above previously (and why you didn't deny receiving notifications previously).

Also TF had not yet scammed as of the time of the allegations so I wouldn't write off what he says immediately without thought.  

Why don't you provide some sort of reason why you're interested in digging up old lies that tradefortress told about me?  Unless you admit it's just your bile against me because I disagreed with you and called you a hothead.  You really think you're doing the community some sort of service because you're making trouble for a guy who's got a 3 year trackrecord of zero trades with anyone and only one complaint from a known scammer?

Fun that you say that since TF had not scammed (or been caught scamming) that somehow makes his random accusations more compelling.  It's pretty clear what's going on here.  You're interested in seeing me grovel and you love the power position you're in.  Try to make a reasonable argument that you're up to anything else here and I'll consider rehashing tradefortresses lies about me.  Unless your trust ratings are based on blind acceptance of tradefortress' accusations, in which case you surely need to be removed from default trust because you are merely echoing the opinions of someone who was thusly removed.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 06:03:06 PM

Why don't you provide some sort of reason why you're interested in digging up old lies that tradefortress told about me?  Unless you admit it's just your bile against me because I disagreed with you and called you a hothead.  You really think you're doing the community some sort of service because you're making trouble for a guy who's got a 3 year trackrecord with only one complaint from a known scammer?

Fun that you say that since TF had not scammed (or been caught scamming) that somehow makes his random accusations more compelling.  It's pretty clear what's going on here.  You're interested in seeing me grovel and you love the power position you're in.  Try to make a reasonable argument that you're up to anything else here and I'll consider rehashing tradefortresses lies about me.  Unless your trust ratings are based on blind acceptance of tradefortress' accusations, in which case you surely need to be removed from default trust because you are merely echoing the opinions of someone who was thusly removed.
I didn't take TF's word for it. I took your word for it. You admitted to running a bot, earning money from it even though doing so was against the TOS, intentionally hid the fact that you were using a bot while trying to maintain plausible deniability, and as a result you received money that was not due to you.
TerminatorXL

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 06:08:36 PM

And yet... here we are.
I hate having to post with throwaway accounts, but

http://s27.postimg.org/f051yh837/Capture.png
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitcointalk-staff-quietly-bans-people-speaking/

No joke.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 06:10:44 PM

And yet... here we are.

No joke.
are you the author of this article?
gamblebitcoin

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 06:14:01 PM

And yet... here we are.

My account is not a throwaway account. Throwaway accounts do not have such attractive names Wink
And I am not against bitcointalk like you .
TerminatorXL

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 06:18:36 PM

And yet... here we are.

http://s27.postimg.org/f051yh837/Capture.png

No joke.
are you the author of this article?

Wait, you don't even want to confirm or deny one of your alt accounts, and you expect me to disclose my identity?
lol.
tspacepilot (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 06:23:04 PM

Why don't you provide some sort of reason why you're interested in digging up old lies that tradefortress told about me?  Unless you admit it's just your bile against me because I disagreed with you and called you a hothead.  You really think you're doing the community some sort of service because you're making trouble for a guy who's got a 3 year trackrecord with only one complaint from a known scammer?

Fun that you say that since TF had not scammed (or been caught scamming) that somehow makes his random accusations more compelling.  It's pretty clear what's going on here.  You're interested in seeing me grovel and you love the power position you're in.  Try to make a reasonable argument that you're up to anything else here and I'll consider rehashing tradefortresses lies about me.  Unless your trust ratings are based on blind acceptance of tradefortress' accusations, in which case you surely need to be removed from default trust because you are merely echoing the opinions of someone who was thusly removed.
I didn't take TF's word for it. I took your word for it. You admitted to running a bot, earning money from it even though doing so was against the TOS, intentionally hid the fact that you were using a bot while trying to maintain plausible deniability, and as a result you received money that was not due to you.

Nope, that's not at all what I admitted to.  Still not interested in talking about why this is anyway relevant to anything?

God, please forgive me for my sins, tradefortress has said I have transgressed against him, you, God, have taken this as a sin against yourself.  Please forgive humble human me so that I can go back to my small, ant-like life.  I'm sorry I have offended your mightiness.  (But I still secretly hope that more powerful god will be swooping in to end your tyranny---I know it's a long shot, but even a pitiful non-blessed non-god like me can hope.)

EDIT: I think I can start to understand what TerminatorXL is at (I'm a little slow sometimes).  I can see that if I had posted my gripes about quickseller with an alt account instead of with my hero status account then he would have trolled my alt into oblivion but my main account would have been fine.  My main mistake here was disagreeing with a god in public using my main account.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 06:29:43 PM

Why don't you provide some sort of reason why you're interested in digging up old lies that tradefortress told about me?  Unless you admit it's just your bile against me because I disagreed with you and called you a hothead.  You really think you're doing the community some sort of service because you're making trouble for a guy who's got a 3 year trackrecord with only one complaint from a known scammer?

Fun that you say that since TF had not scammed (or been caught scamming) that somehow makes his random accusations more compelling.  It's pretty clear what's going on here.  You're interested in seeing me grovel and you love the power position you're in.  Try to make a reasonable argument that you're up to anything else here and I'll consider rehashing tradefortresses lies about me.  Unless your trust ratings are based on blind acceptance of tradefortress' accusations, in which case you surely need to be removed from default trust because you are merely echoing the opinions of someone who was thusly removed.

Nope, that's not at all what I admitted to.  Still not interested in talking about why this is anyway relevant to anything?

God, please forgive me for my sins, tradefortress has said I have transgressed against him, you, God, have taken this as a sin against yourself.  Please forgive humble human me so that I can go back to my small, ant-like life.  I'm sorry I have offended your mightiness.  (But I still secretly hope that more powerful god will be swooping in to end your tyranny---I know it's a long shot, but even a pitiful non-blessed non-god like me can hope.)

EDIT: I think I can start to understand what TerminatorXL is at (I'm a little slow sometimes).  I can see that if I had posted my gripes about quickseller with an alt account instead of with my hero status account then he would have trolled my alt into oblivion but my main account would have been fine.  My main mistake here was disagreeing with a god in public using my main account.
Well since you clearly aren't capable of pursuing an adult conversation I am going to consider this matter closed.

Not that you should care about any negative trust anyway since by your own words you don't conduct any trades on here. Feel free to continue to post once every 5 minutes that you are logged on Wink
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 06:42:41 PM

@tspacepilot: I wish I could help you in this matter but well I'm aint a reputable member here and I also have a PPDO of 71.4 which proves that I am even not sensible.  Sad

I would only request you to say if you have used a BOT or NOT on CoinChat and God helps those who help themselves. If you have any argument that proves that you did nothing wrong, then the reputed members can help you. I guess you received the negative feedback not because you had an argument with the reputed member but because he found an OLD case against you. Try to resolve the matter  Smiley

tspacepilot (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 06:56:10 PM

Well since you clearly aren't capable of pursuing an adult conversation I am going to consider this matter closed.

Not that you should care about any negative trust anyway since by your own words you don't conduct any trades on here. Feel free to continue to post once every 5 minutes that you are logged on Wink

It's clearly not surprising that you don't find my groveling acceptably convincing.  I would feel quite proud of your negative feedback if it didn't have an immediate impact on a bit of additional income that usually get on this forum by selling my signature space.  You have achieved your goal of removing my ability to pursue that kind of income.  But it's completely transparant that that was your goal in the first place.  Why else would you have spent 24 hours trolling me looking for some kind of dirt and then rehashing 3 year old lies from a known scammer (one of the people with the lowest trust ratings on here!).

The real question was never whether you would be in a forgiving mood (if you were, you wouldn't have started this in the first place).  The real question is whether you're going to have any repercussions to your own ability to abuse people after this embarrassing incident (echoing a known scammer's proofless accusations and using them as the basis for your negative feedback).
ACCTseller

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

no longer selling accounts

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 07:35:33 PM

I am not sure what the fact that you think I am alt of Quickseller has to do with anything, nor have I seen you present any proof of this being a fact. ...

Do you deny it?
The obvious shill account is obvious. I also find it ironic that you created a shill account for the explicit reason to claim that I am a shill Roll Eyes

Why should I deny it. It is not my job to prove my innocence. If the OP wants to claim that I am an alt of someone then he can provide evidence. Once he gives that evidence he can explain how this matters to the dispute in hand and how it is against any rules

Scumbag:
Unlike yourself, I'll publicly state that I'm in no way associated with OP.
All the circumstantial evidence points to Quickseller being your alt, from registration dates being 3 days apart to your writing stile to subs frequented to posting time.

TL;DR: yeah, both accounts are yours.
I am fairly certain you are the person who wrote the article that you posted. If I am correct then I know that you had previously been banned a number of times and even started a petition for theymos to unban you (that didn't work). If I am correct then you will likely get banned in the near future if you haven't been already and you would be evading your ban which shows that you have a disregard for the rules. I am thinking you are considering that you posted this article recently in scam accusations and your account was quickly nuked.

You still haven't explained how this would do anything to do with the subject of the OP or how having an alt account is against any rule. The fact remains that the OP scammed and there is no reason why the community should not be warned when they are potentially dealing with scammers.
tspacepilot (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 07:52:42 PM

[snip]
You still haven't explained how this would do anything to do with the subject of the OP or how having an alt account is against any rule. The fact remains that the OP scammed and there is no reason why the community should not be warned when they are potentially dealing with scammers.
Actually, that fact doesn't remain.  That's an unsubstantiated accusation from one of the people with the worst trust ratings in history that you dug up in order to troll me.  Where you made your mistake was switching to Quickseller taking the word of a known scammer as gold and using it to fulfil a personal vendetta against me to get me kicked out the campaign thread.

This kind of behavior is going to get you kicked off of default trust sooner or later.

EDIT: can anyone help me figure out if Quickseller is on default trust directly (level 1) or he's merely trusted by someone on default trust (level 2)?  I imagine that if it's the former then I'll have to talk to Theymos or one of the forum moderators (does anyone know who, exactly, I should approach?).  If it's the latter then pointing that person to this thread may be enough to get this straightened out.  It's seems pretty clear that using default trust as a way to carry out a personal vendetta using the accusations of a known scammer as evidence is not how default trust is intended to be used.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 07:56:14 PM

IMO, I don't think anyone should trust TF's word.  He was a liar and a scammer. 

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
tspacepilot (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 08:05:00 PM

IMO, I don't think anyone should trust TF's word.  He was a liar and a scammer. 

Vod, any suggestions about how to fix this?  Quickseller is clearly intransigent.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 08:05:31 PM

IMO, I don't think anyone should trust TF's word.  He was a liar and a scammer.  
I didn't trust TF's word, I read through this thread and found that it was admitted that the OP cheated TF out of an unknown amount of Bitcoin. The amount is/was disputed however I think it is pretty clear that that the OP scammed. MZ quoted the relevant posts here although there are more posts that point to his guilt.

I don't trust TF and don't like putting pressure on people to help/repay him however a scammer is a scammer.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: