Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:48:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much and why do you admire Satoshi's work?  (Read 2099 times)
tss

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 07:35:13 AM

this whole topic is fabricated signature campaign spam.

not a single person posted here without a signature campaign.  quite sad that this is what "discussion" has become.

umair01

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 08:35:05 AM

not a single person posted here without a signature campaign.  quite sad that this is what "discussion" has become.

I also admire the work of  Satoshi a lot. It has touched my life very much and is sure touching the lives of countless others and is only growing with time.

There is nothing wrong for anyone to comment if they are in signature campaign or not, this thread looks it has only few comments to start with and you have contradicted your post as there are some posts without being in a signature campaign
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1032857.msg11145358#msg11145358
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1032857.msg11150687#msg11150687
fox19891989

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 08:37:27 AM

LMAO, are you insane? I think you don't know what does spam mean. It seems that you call every post is spam if the poster wears a signature.

If posts in this thread are off-topic or only simple bump, it is called spam, but all the posts are discussing real things, they are posting constructive posts, but not spam, I think your post is a REAL SPAM.  Grin

Edit: find 2 guys don't have signature, so your judge is wrong again.  Cheesy
bensam12345

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 08:42:22 AM

I also admire Satoshi a lot, for bringing out a big revolution of technology which enables to send and receive money with ease and all are noted in the public ledger blockchain, i would also like to include my thank you notes to him. Thank you Satoshi, I admire your work Smiley
ensurance982

Activity: 518

Trust me!

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 11:18:15 AM

If you look at many things, they're just so elegant and beautiful... Simple solutions to big problems. Simply the rule "the longest chain is the valid one" solves so many problems. Or the beauty of being able to run a pool without the fear of people using the block-solving-hash to keep the reward for themselves - it's not possible. Beautiful!

We Support Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP
tss

Activity: 742

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 11:45:19 PM

LMAO, are you insane? I think you don't know what does spam mean. It seems that you call every post is spam if the poster wears a signature.

If posts in this thread are off-topic or only simple bump, it is called spam, but all the posts are discussing real things, they are posting constructive posts, but not spam, I think your post is a REAL SPAM.  Grin

Edit: find 2 guys don't have signature, so your judge is wrong again.  Cheesy

LMAO.. keep pretending you genuinely wanted to post and were not influenced so you can earn your campaign money.

you can fill the entire forum on a daily basis with topics like,

what did you do with your bitcoin today?
do you think the price will go up or down?
do you think bitcoin is good or bad for the world?
whats better pos or pow?
will halving increase or decrease price?
what will bitcoin be worth in 10 years?

none of you are having any genuine discussion.. you formulate your posts and replies to pretend to not be spam so you can earn a few pennies.  you have no contribution to any subject matter and ARE ALL IN FACT SPAM!
knight22
Legendary

Activity: 1372

--------------->¿?

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 03:28:13 AM

I'll just put here this great quote from Satoshi which I put in my signature:

"We can win a major battle in the arms race and gain a new territory of freedom for several years" - Satoshi Nakamoto

Oscilson

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 07:17:35 AM

I think if he is indeed one person, (not a group of scientists or something else) he should be awarded Nobel prize in Economy - For creation of Bitcoin and Blockchain. Is that enough of admiration?

He deserve a few Nobel prizes. If he is award one, then I think he is top 3 of all Nobel prize in Economy.
oxiyusuf

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 08:04:01 AM

I think if he is indeed one person, (not a group of scientists or something else) he should be awarded Nobel prize in Economy - For creation of Bitcoin and Blockchain. Is that enough of admiration?

He deserve a few Nobel prizes. If he is award one, then I think he is top 3 of all Nobel prize in Economy.
but now, does anyone know where satoshi located? where he lived anyone know?
so, how can we give him the Nobel?
ensurance982

Activity: 518

Trust me!

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 01:59:17 PM

I'll just put here this great quote from Satoshi which I put in my signature:

"We can win a major battle in the arms race and gain a new territory of freedom for several years" - Satoshi Nakamoto

It always makes me wonder just how much political influence Satoshi really wanted to make or whether he just wanted to appeal to people looking for an alternative to centralized FIAT money!...

We Support Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8990

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2015, 08:11:51 PM

If it wasn't for him I wouldn't be able to get paid for posting on a forum.  Cheesy

Ain't that the truth. Perhaps you would like to comment on your paid shill career:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1033266.msg11256824#msg11256824
Q7

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 07:43:25 AM

More important, before bitcoin came along we have no choice but to live with fiat and banks. He's obviously a genius and visionary because after witnessing the economic mess that happened in 2007, he were able to come up with a solution that practically bypasses the control by banks and government. Something nobody would have thought of in the first place.

tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1432

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 09:48:47 AM

I admire because of the great invention of him, the Bitcoins. He had a clear vision of future and made into reality whatever he has said, and many more are yet to come true, which will happen over the course of time. If Satoshi you are reading this, I just want to say thank you for the great work that you have done  Smiley

Yes thank you, Satoshi.  Great work!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 09:52:15 PM

yeah he's great, Bitcoin's great and all... but seriously, its 2015...this is old news.

Eastfist

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 09:56:18 PM

The early adopters got 15-year-career out of it but are the most ungrateful and rudest. Giving Satoshi a little respect isn't asking too much.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 09:58:42 PM

The early adopters got 15-year-career out of it but are the most ungrateful and rudest. Giving Satoshi a little respect isn't asking too much.

Most here respect him highly.  We really need another thread to say so?

Eastfist

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 10:03:40 PM

Most here respect him highly.  We really need another thread to say so?

And I appreciate it. I know there are starving people who really are benefitting from Bitcoin and their livelihood depend on it. I just want the right to tear into the early adopters because they don't seem to get how personal it can get.
dhimasnk

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 11:29:59 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto has made a very remarkable discovery, Bitcoin. Bitcoin is a very valuable asset for me, because bitcoin has improved my finances

BUY LOW/SELL HIGH
24/7 TRADING BOT  GUNBOT  THE AUTOMATIC PROFIT GENERATOR FOR POLONIEX
LIMITED EDITION NOW AVAILABLE FOR KRAKEN AND BITTREX  My bitcoin address: 37xyZGoqmkeTTatsWcnFJS4iL4xdE4Cuia + wex.nz codes at Peermarketer@gmail.com
commandrix

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 01:59:53 AM

Basically I admire this work for its ability to fit neatly into an economic model that includes both the digital age and a global economy, can include the people who don't have easy access to banks and just work without a third party sitting in the middle. I think Bitcoin was really meant to be "Version 1.0" but a lot of the early adopters are ones that'll never be on welfare if they're smart with their profits.

And maybe we should invent a new award, the "Satoshi," for the person who makes the most useful contribution to economics and/or cryptocurrency every year.
AcidDemo

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 03:26:18 AM

Admire him because of his brilliant invention of Bitcoin that would be a great help in the economy in the coming years.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: