Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:07:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Bots  (Read 2364 times)
kinnu

Activity: 552
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 05:49:26 PM

I have seen many members using trading bots to trade. If you have good strategy then bots will help you to earn consistently.

P  A
              █████
▀████▄    ▄████▀
  ▀███   ████▀
    █▀ ▄███▀
      ███▀
    ▄██▀ ▄█▄
   ██▀   ████
 ▄█▀      ████▄
█▀         ▀▀▀▀▀

F  U  L

ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM
                    ▄█████▄▄▄                                        ▄██▀██████▄
         ▄██████ ▄▄▄███▄                                  ▄███▀▀ ████████
        ▄█████████ ▄▄▄ █                                ▄███ █▄██ ▀▀▄▄ █
        ████▀███▀ █████▀█                               ██▀█▄▄███ ██▄█▀
       ███▀ ▄  ██▀███ █                                ▄▄█▀██████▀▀
      ▄███▄▀███▄▄██▄ █                                █▄▄▄█████ █▄
     ███████▄ █ ████▀ █ █    ▄█████████▄                 █ █▀███▀▄████
     ▀███████ █ ██████▀██    ███ ▄▄ ████                  ▀▀▀▀▄▄███████
       ▀███████▄ ▀▀▄▄█ █     ███ ▄▄  ███                       █████████▄▄
          ▀▀██████ ▄▄▄██     ███▄▄▄▄▄███                     ▄▄ █████▀▀ ███▄▄▄
           █▄▄▄▀██ ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     █████▄         ███▄ █▀ ▄▄██ ▀  █████▄
     ▄▄███▄▄▀▀██ ▄▄▄         ███████████      █████▄       █  ▀█  ████ ██████   ███▄
   ▄██████████▄  ████▄        ▀▀▀███▀▀▀        █████ █▄   █    ██▄▄▄███   █▀     ███▄
   ███████████████████           █▀            ▀▀▀▀ ██  █▀▀██▄  █████▄▄█▀ ▄▄█▄██  █
  █████████████████████                       █▀████████ ███ ███▀▀█████▀ ▄████ ██▄██ 
  ██████ ███████████▄▀██      ▄█████            █▄ ▀█████▄ ▀█ ▀█▄  ███▀ ▄█████  ███ █
  ██████▄████████████▄ ▄   ████████▀             ▀█████████ ▀██ █▄▄█▀ ▄████████▀▀ ██▀
 ▄████▀▀█ ████████████ █  ██ ▀▀▀ ▄                   ▀▀█████ █▄ ▀██ ▄████  ▀█▀▄█████
 █▀▄▄▄▀▀█ ▄ ████████▀  ▄▄█████████                     ▀██ ▄███▄▄▄██ ██     ███▀ ███
 █▀▄▄▄██  ██████▀▀▄▄██████████▄▄█                      ██ ▄▄█▀█████ █ ███  ▄██▀  █████
  ████████ ▀▀ ▄▄███████▀▀                               ▀███▄▄▄▄▄██▄█▄▄██████▀  ██████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 07:22:43 AM

What would be the most simple bot to use on one exchange only to buy and sell 1 or 2 currencies only?

Basically all I need is the bot to keep my order at the top of ask/bid range and that  s all.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 10:03:49 AM

What would be the most simple bot to use on one exchange only to buy and sell 1 or 2 currencies only?

Basically all I need is the bot to keep my order at the top of ask/bid range and that  s all.

I haven't used it but from what I read, I think you can configure haasbot to do so.

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
CoinFriend

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

support.

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 05:16:35 PM

I am totally clueless about trading bots. How do they work? Are they profitable? How much would one cost? Can I make my own? Any helpful online resources would be appreciated. I cant wait to hear you guys' advice!

What do you want to trade with a bot?
Many people code a own bots for simple tasks...

And bots are dumb. Only the user can use it in a profitable way, but it is mostly not possible without a little knowledge about trading.

I never tried a bot from a online recourse. And i trade only cryptocurrency with bots / autotrading software.
If you are interested in automated trading of crypto coins then you should check out the QUATLOO TRADER !
It is conditional freeware. That means, you need to buy some QUATLLO (QTL) to activate the bot. If you don't like the software you can sell your QTL. QTL is still a scrypt coin.
Here the link from the thread with the software:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=711966.0

- https://www.cryptopia.co.nz  - your one stop crypto shop  -
Exchange, Mineshaft, Marketplace and much more. Check it out Smiley
umair01

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 02:01:27 PM

They are basically Trading robots that trade on your behalf when you cant, most are manipulated to work the first few times, its better to read the reviews to get a better idea,before you begin.
safetybitcoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 06:25:04 PM

I am totally clueless about trading bots. How do they work? Are they profitable? How much would one cost? Can I make my own? Any helpful online resources would be appreciated. I cant wait to hear you guys' advice!

They work differently depending on what type of bot you want.  They automate some to all of trades for you. Some are free to download but watch for virus - look for solid community feedback before downloading.  Anything which makes a ton of profit isnt for sale i would guess.  Other people can chime in now Smiley

I agree with you about this. I used to be stolent 3BTC because I downloaded a trading bot software by someone at Poloniex's trollbox

So, be careful !

CoinFriend

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

support.

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 09:03:24 PM

They work differently depending on what type of bot you want.  They automate some to all of trades for you. Some are free to download but watch for virus - look for solid community feedback before downloading.  Anything which makes a ton of profit isnt for sale i would guess.  Other people can chime in now Smiley

I agree with you about this. I used to be stolent 3BTC because I downloaded a trading bot software by someone at Poloniex's trollbox

So, be careful !

Yes and i say also, please be careful with every kind of free software bots!
Many months ago i have set up a separate computer for testing all free bots which i was able to find on the internet. Non of them worked like they should. Mostly it was not a bot. But for sure it was software which installed some files in the user folder AppData and other folders (on windows). This files are difficult to delete, mostly they are back after a restart. It was software which searched for the wallet.dat on the computer.
So please never try a free bot from a unknown source ! NEVER !

Further i looked for altcoin trading bots witch i can purchase for BTC, for example on the forum here. I found some, Haase bot and a other one which you find under my first posts on bitcointalk at the beginning of last year. But i really don't like to spend my money for something what i don't like later maybe. I tested some demos, but i don't liked them... All the bots needs a registration and mostly a continual connection to a central server from the bot producer. Somehow i believe this provides a good choice to manipulate all bot at the same time due to the bot producer. That's why i never bought a bot. But i was short before to buy one for trading on cryptsy...

At autumn last year i saw a youtube video and found here a thread about the QUATLOO trader. It's a altcoin auto trading software created by markus romanus. The first version was only for bittrex. I was fascinated by his idea! Because you need to hold a amount of quattlo coins on your balance on bitttrex to activate the functionality of the bot. QUATLOO coin is like the key you have to buy. And you can sell the coins at any time if you decide this... All the other bots i can't sell easy if i don't like them later. 
The newest version need some more QTL but it supports bittrex, cryptsy, poloniex and also arbitrage between this exchanges. And the creator plans more updates and the integration of more exchanges in the near future.

By the way, i prefer to use the interface from the bot to place orders instead the web interface. Its really cool and much more comfortable. I start the trader software and don't use the browser to log in on the website (since months now)
Wink

- https://www.cryptopia.co.nz  - your one stop crypto shop  -
Exchange, Mineshaft, Marketplace and much more. Check it out Smiley
Phillis

Activity: 404
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 09:14:15 AM

Haasbot now has a beta build for OSX and Linux, so we now have support for every major platform. Our software allows users to use each of the different bot types, which are Trade Bots, Internal Arbitrage Bots, Order Bots, and completely programmable Script Bots. Trade from over 50 indicators and utilize the latest feature, which is candlestick pattern recognition indicators.

Our software runs on all the major exchanges, which is Coinbase, Bitstamp, BTC-e, Bitfinex, OKCoin.com, OKCoin.cn, Huobi, Bittrex, Cex.io, Kraken, BTCChina, Cryptsy, and Poloniex. There are over 800 cryptocurrency markets supported across all of these exchanges.

You can purchase Haasbot on our website: https://www.haasonline.com
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: