Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 07:49:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: delete thread please  (Read 572 times)
ClamCoin (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 05:58:56 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2015, 07:29:30 AM by ClamCoin

Loan not needed anymore.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2347

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 06:08:43 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2015, 06:37:33 PM by Quickseller

Loan Amount : 0.005BTC
Reason           : I need to deposit that amount, so I can withdraw my other invetsed coins... I know it sound stupid, but the site made a high minium payout, and since i can't earn anymore(ghs is 0) i can't withdraw.
BTC Address  : 1GfHCYBHMVeAJ18emrZUt9n5gGHKFXtfhw
Term Length  : within 1 day, right after my withdrawl from the website is sent.
Colleteral: minecraft account or something yolo.
I hope someone can quickly provide me this loan.

Hi, i am short on money, and tomorrow my friend has birthday and I need to buy her a gift.
Amount to loan: 0.05
To addres : 1GfHCYBHMVeAJ18emrZUt9n5gGHKFXtfhw
Term: 2-3 days
Repay amount: 0.055
do you not even know how to Make it less obvious who your alts are when trying to scam users? Roll Eyes
chaosPT

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 06:58:18 PM

Loan Amount : 0.005BTC
Reason           : I need to deposit that amount, so I can withdraw my other invetsed coins... I know it sound stupid, but the site made a high minium payout, and since i can't earn anymore(ghs is 0) i can't withdraw.
BTC Address  : 1GfHCYBHMVeAJ18emrZUt9n5gGHKFXtfhw
Term Length  : within 1 day, right after my withdrawl from the website is sent.
Colleteral: minecraft account or something yolo.
I hope someone can quickly provide me this loan.

Hi, i am short on money, and tomorrow my friend has birthday and I need to buy her a gift.
Amount to loan: 0.05
To addres : 1GfHCYBHMVeAJ18emrZUt9n5gGHKFXtfhw
Term: 2-3 days
Repay amount: 0.055
do you not even know how to Make it less obvious who your alts are when trying to scam users? Roll Eyes

People these days oh my oh my  Shocked
josef2000

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Bro, you need to try http://dadice.com

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 02:46:41 PM

For users who still doesnt smell something: User is newly registered and possible will scam you. Lend with caution

People these days are just too lazy to write some fake loan requests... This was the worst I have ever seen. I dont know if it is meant sarcastic, but still...

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: