Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:59:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Isis and Taliban announced Jihad against each other  (Read 548 times)
sana54210 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 07:22:37 PM

Recent clash of ideologies between the two terror groups have led to the announcement to a head on Jihad against each other
http://www.theoslotimes.com/taliban-isis-announce-war-against-each-other-in-afghanistan/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitMos

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 07:31:05 PM

one rapes the others not, normal that these united states had to fight the talibans... evident even... how to provide afghan girls to their rings... they like diversity, like their nice life style request... what no afgan sex slave... you are a picker... hu hu... I have 10 hu hu, you want one against this little Somali? nice deal, I send you one on my jet (not hu hu, so common), bill is on board by the way, I know, insatiable... ahahaha. the squids know... why not make you pay so soon... it's called torture... I hope you will enjoy... remember pr firms, media company executives... remember executive... who are you? the potus... lol... one letter to guide j. and that k... like kill (if you work for a terrorist and you know now (remember Nuremberg, so you know the official position, I hope you will not be greedy, ultimately life is the price). so you fold your tpp ( I don't say gmos support, because that's a war crime) now and you may live... may... I know, war is raw.

Grin

money is faster...
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 08:01:53 PM

one rapes the others not, normal that these united states had to fight the talibans... evident even... how to provide afghan girls to their rings... they like diversity, like their nice life style request... what no afgan sex slave... you are a picker... hu hu... I have 10 hu hu, you want one against this little Somali? nice deal, I send you one on my jet (not hu hu, so common), bill is on board by the way, I know, insatiable... ahahaha. the squids know... why not make you pay so soon... it's called torture... I hope you will enjoy... remember pr firms, media company executives... remember executive... who are you? the potus... lol... one letter to guide j. and that k... like kill (if you work for a terrorist and you know now (remember Nuremberg, so you know the official position, I hope you will not be greedy, ultimately life is the price). so you fold your tpp ( I don't say gmos support, because that's a war crime) now and you may live... may... I know, war is raw.

Grin

You are one of the worst posters in the history of internet forums.
could you please atleast try to make it possible for others to understand what you say?

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
no-rice-peas

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 08:12:54 PM

The important thing to remember is that the Taliban are a local clan. They have no interest in you unless you go to them, and if you go to them their first inclination is politeness.

The Islamic state is two different organizations.
a) The Islamic state promoted in the West is one that arbitrarily cuts off heads etc.
b) The Islamic state promoted in Arab Springesque fashion in the Muslim world is one which fights inaccurate portrayals of Islam by outsiders.

It is a ridiculous circular monkeyfuck that ultimately benefits none.
BitMos

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 08:13:26 PM

Grin

could you please atleast try to make it possible for others to understand what you say?

why can't you say you, I don't understand, I am too stupid, too educated and I believe that I will not be tagged on sha2 later... why can't you? I don't have time to waste with you, ask the machine, you will have some time before your last breath (nice add on to code btw). thx for the idea. have a nice day.

money is faster...
Mirdude

Activity: 319
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 08:15:08 PM

Going to have a read of this.
umair01

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 08:16:17 PM

Grin

why can't you say you, I don't understand, I am too stupid, too educated and I believe that I will not be tagged on sha2 later... why can't you? I don't have time to waste with you, ask the machine, you will have some time before your last breath (nice add on to code btw). thx for the idea. have a nice day.
This sounds more like this  Roll Eyes
BitMos

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 08:23:07 PM

now you need a gang... lol... you have no chances, but you don't know it, yet, and then it will be too late. mypmf. while you have the time, according to the vmr calculations for some it would too traumatizing for the machine, it's called the fast track lane no question answered, remember self-preservation is supreme, what ever you are, so it may be very fast and smooth, you may not have the time to even realize it.

money is faster...
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 09:21:30 PM

This is just fine by me, let them take care of each other. I'm sure both of them have their hands on 'hand-me down' US military equipment so I'm sure they can keep themselves busy for a while.
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 10:05:10 PM

Grin

[...] I am too stupid [...]

explains a lot. case closed.  Smiley

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 10:14:03 PM

Sounds good for me. Unfortunately there is a great distance between them.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: