Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 03:55:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need HTML Banner  (Read 440 times)
tidus1097 (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 10:34:41 PM

I'm looking for someone to make me a html banner for www.bitcoin-knives.com. Send me pm with your price or post it here. Thanks.
Roberson

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 10:35:39 PM

I can do. Sent a PM with more details.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 10:39:54 PM

okay, send me pm about the details that you want, you can visit my thread here for my work
Roberson

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 10:41:15 PM

okay, send me pm about the details that you want, you can visit my thread here for my work

He needs HTML which required coding work, your banners are just images ( gif ) which aren't allowed.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 10:42:12 PM

He needs HTML which required coding work, your banners are just images ( gif ) which aren't allowed.

The OP is not looking for HTML code - he/she is just looking for a banner.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Roberson

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 10:43:15 PM

The OP is not looking for HTML code - he/she is just looking for a banner.  Smiley

HTML banner itself means which doesnt have annoying gif's etc and you can ask theymos images are not allowed in HTML banner. I made for luckyflop and so i know much about it.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 10:46:25 PM

HTML banner itself means which doesnt have annoying gif's etc and you can ask theymos images are not allowed in HTML banner. I made for luckyflop and so i know much about it.

I'm sorry - I wasn't aware this banner was for use on this forum.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Roberson

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 10:48:03 PM

I'm sorry - I wasn't aware this banner was for use on this forum.  Smiley

Yes even I was confused when i firstly worked on such banners, it happens. Glad to see you tried to help us out.
tidus1097 (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 01:55:01 AM

The OP is not looking for HTML code - he/she is just looking for a banner.  Smiley

I'm sorry - I wasn't aware this banner was for use on this forum.  Smiley

Thank you all for the response. I would have responded sooner, but I was taking a nap Smiley But the banner I am looking for is just one that you would normally see for  any type of ads. I'm using this to promote my site through a-ads and adbit.co. I'm not wanting no type of images, just the site name with maybe some sort of "flash?" if you understand. Blinking lights, dings, chimes, ect draw attention right? Right Cheesy Vegas proved that Tongue For example, the sites name text in black and the background in white, which alternates like flashing lights.
Roberson

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 02:04:44 AM

The OP is not looking for HTML code - he/she is just looking for a banner.  Smiley

I'm sorry - I wasn't aware this banner was for use on this forum.  Smiley

Thank you all for the response. I would have responded sooner, but I was taking a nap Smiley But the banner I am looking for is just one that you would normally see for  any type of ads. I'm using this to promote my site through a-ads and adbit.co. I'm not wanting no type of images, just the site name with maybe some sort of "flash?" if you understand. Blinking lights, dings, chimes, ect draw attention right? Right Cheesy Vegas proved that Tongue For example, the sites name text in black and the background in white, which alternates like flashing lights.

oh ok msg me i will do it Smiley . i thought u need html banner for advertising on this forum.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 10:36:37 AM

i can do that too  Wink
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 10:43:17 AM

I'm looking for someone to make me a html banner for www.bitcoin-knives.com. Send me pm with your price or post it here. Thanks.

PM sent  - let me know if you are interested about it.

Best regards.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: