Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:24:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [VOUCHED] Cheapest Spotify Premium Liftetime Account $.50 with WARRANTY&PROMO!  (Read 1602 times)
nivrinaj (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 02:34:25 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2015, 09:53:03 AM by nivrinaj

http://msihacks.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/spotify_premium_phones.jpg

Spotify Premium Accounts

Stocks: Unlimited

Benefits:
Choose your own Username and Password
Warranty: LIFETIME

Price:
1 Account = $.50 each

Buy 10 accounts and get 1 additional account!

PROMO: First 5 buyers get additional 1 free random made account!

Payment:
Paypal Gift - nivrinaj01@gmail.com
BTC - 1LbJyzwHkkxfsGvQHHD4Si4YeE1VM7YWSP

PM me or add me in skype for faster transaction (i have limits here in bct), padmarashka01!

VOUCHES
Got my account!

Working fine Smiley

rony_90

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 09:06:37 AM

Any vouch copies? I am up to take one

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
Salomon12

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 09:13:19 AM

bump!

OP - suggest you look into the Forum Rules prior to bumping your thread.

Also how are you selling so low? $0.50 per account whereas the lowest now is $1?
letuslook

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 09:41:57 AM

Got my account!

Working fine Smiley
nivrinaj (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 09:44:58 AM

Got my account!

Working fine Smiley

Thanks for the vouch, anyways I forgot to include my payment address while I reached my limit on PM's per hour, nivrinaj01@gmail.com please send as a gift. Hoping for more transactions with you in the future!
rony_90

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 04:22:29 PM

Got a working account. Vouch for him Smiley

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
nivrinaj (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 04:43:06 PM

This can't be legit. Could you explain how it works? How can you get something free what actually costs money without committing a crime!

I'm not using hacked CC nor cracked accounts. I just used generated CC created with the algorithm used by the banks in releasing CC so it appears to spotify that it is real and not a fake one since they are just accepting it until 30 days after trial when the recurring payment is about to be paid. So its a glitch/bug in part of spotify. Is everything clear to you now?
letuslook

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 07:51:48 AM

Another account working fine Smiley
Brendan89

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 05:59:39 AM

Can I still purchase?
ElectrumP

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 01:09:09 AM

do you have still spotify accounts?.
miki77miki

Activity: 476

stop kidding me

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 02:57:01 AM

You should probably set up an autobuy link with a site such as https://payivy.com/ to help increase sales. I'd really rather buy from a place that is open 24/7 then have to wait until you get online Smiley
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 04:01:25 AM

This can't be legit. Could you explain how it works? How can you get something free what actually costs money without committing a crime!

I'm not using hacked CC nor cracked accounts. I just used generated CC created with the algorithm used by the banks in releasing CC so it appears to spotify that it is real and not a fake one since they are just accepting it until 30 days after trial when the recurring payment is about to be paid. So its a glitch/bug in part of spotify. Is everything clear to you now?
 It seems you are saying these only last until the 30 (or 60) days is up then you have to replace them.  I've bought so many of these from other sellers over the months and as soon as Spotify tries to take the payment on the card after the 30 (or 60) day trials depending on how you signed up the account gets shut down. May as well simply create your own trial accounts every 30 days (they have 90 day trials no by the way).  Why does your hashed credit card numbers make it last any better since they won't get payment when they try after the free trial is over?  

Oh, by the way, creating fake credit card numbers and using them IS clearly a crime for many reasons but the most obvious one is you are stealing a service you are not paying for with a counterfeit/fraudulent credit card.  If you think otherwise simply call your local office of the FBI and ask if it's OK and tell them where you live!  It is refreshing to see you actually ADMIT to your theft.  Some honesty there.

Sell all you want, that is your choice,  but don't suggest in any way that it is not illegal just because you aren't stealing a real persons credit card account (or so you say).
kinghyzzz

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 05:44:29 AM

Intrested, can you please PM me?
Thanks
jimger

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 01:47:02 PM

Can you upgrade existing account?
nivrinaj (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 02:43:18 PM

It seems you are saying these only last until the 30 (or 60) days is up then you have to replace them.  I've bought so many of these from other sellers over the months and as soon as Spotify tries to take the payment on the card after the 30 (or 60) day trials depending on how you signed up the account gets shut down. May as well simply create your own trial accounts every 30 days (they have 90 day trials no by the way).  Why does your hashed credit card numbers make it last any better since they won't get payment when they try after the free trial is over?  

Oh, by the way, creating fake credit card numbers and using them IS clearly a crime for many reasons but the most obvious one is you are stealing a service you are not paying for with a counterfeit/fraudulent credit card.  If you think otherwise simply call your local office of the FBI and ask if it's OK and tell them where you live!  It is refreshing to see you actually ADMIT to your theft.  Some honesty there.

Sell all you want, that is your choice,  but don't suggest in any way that it is not illegal just because you aren't stealing a real persons credit card account (or so you say).

Ok I am stopping this and have made full refunds to those who purchase from the start. I started refunding after an hour realizing what you said is true. My bad and I will be careful next time.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: