Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:53:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Q: Is it better for a child to be born or to be loved?  (Read 2280 times)
BitMos (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 05:15:59 PM

Now, you mother fuckers, must understand that as who ever you are, you will to face the consequences of your choices.

Second, it's not OUR CHILD (I quote)... IT'S HER UNBORN CHILD. if you oppose, death my come.

http://www.infowars.com/19-statistics-about-abortion-that-every-american-should-know/

But we just keep killing our precious little babies anyway.

So what does a nation that kills 56 million of its own people deserve?

What kind of judgment would fit such a crime?

Please feel free to share what you think by posting a comment below…

you will fucking wrap fucking mind around this, it ain't OUR or YOURS, but of the woman. end of the discussion.

Justification: A soldier wife decide to abort her pregnancy, she is free, that's the Oath. However better not to be in the position to risk to have to do that. Who are you to judge on her choice about what is or not inside HER body. It's called PROPRIETY. same shit as vaccine. oppose, and learn. no more time to waste with such conditioners. Understand who can, and for those that don't it's the same price (Cheesy).

money is faster...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 07:04:20 PM

depends on if pure blooded or surplus to requirements third worlder, people are a states most important asset and important decisions cant be left to such irrational beings as females

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
BitMos (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 07:05:14 PM

depends on if pure blooded or surplus to requirements third worlder, people are a states most important asset and important decisions cant be left to such irrational beings as females

the Individual is supreme to state, because the state never fight wars.

money is faster...
cryptocoiner

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

hyperboria - next internet

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 07:10:30 PM

Q: Is it better for a child to be born or to be loved?

Wrong choice.

It's better to born a child and love him.

BitMos (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 07:17:32 PM

Wrong choice.

WRONG you don't define choices, the mothers do. furthermore if she doesn't want to love it (as unborn and undefinied), is it torture to be carried by someone who doesn't want you?

but I 100% agree with you second line, however life ain't made of unicorn with tattooed butterfly on the ass for those not getting fdn foc...

WRONG I don't even agree, it's better for both partners to love each others, and from this love a child is born. The rest is unforeseeable... so pray for the best, prepare for the worst, and enjoy what you have, still.

money is faster...
cryptocoiner

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 07:21:40 PM

Wrong choice.

WRONG you don't define choices, the mothers do. furthermore if she doesn't want to love it (as unborn and undefinied), is it torture to be carried by someone who doesn't want you?

but I 100% agree with you second line, however life ain't made of unicorn with tattooed butterfly on the ass for those not getting fdn foc...

WRONG I don't even agree, it's better for both partners to love each others, and from this love a child is born. The rest is unforeseeable... so pray for the best, prepare for the worst, and enjoy what you have, still.

Love is not something YOU or woman chosing. It's being given to you. By God. This world is beeing moved by love. God is love actually.
So Abortion is wrong in any meaning.

BitMos (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 07:24:53 PM

Wrong choice.

Love is not something YOU or woman chosing. It's being given to you. By God. This world is beeing moved by love. God is love actually.

you don't understand when 2 people meet each other sharing a mutual feeling, some call it love... other prefer to deny it, to impose forced wedding... typical of patriarch losing facing the Empire, the true One.

money is faster...
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 07:33:30 PM

Doesn't really matter; what matters is whether or not we should force others to do as we wish of them.  I say, if you will abort, then abort; if you will raise a child, raise a child; people individually decide what is better for them given the circumstances and taken responsibility over these decisions they make.  If someone has a problem with someone who aborts, they are always free to disassociate; if someone has a problem with someone who will always birth, they are too free to disassociate; what we shouldn't do is make-believe that there's a one-size-fits-all solution to everything and everyone, like there's a single right answer to millions of lives in millions of unique situations.

But I agree with you, the idea that people collectively own each other is ancient and needs to be abandoned if we'll ever improve as a global society; people should retain complete ownership over themselves and the effects of their actions.  This extends beyond just choice/life of course; the entire idea of a nation state is that one citizen has the right to determine the actions of another.  Even in a democracy, the supposed ideal society as asserted by many, the majority maintains ownership over the minority, so it should come as no surprise that people raised all their life with the belief that they own a stock in their neighbor's lives feel they have a stock in their offspring as well; if a democratic republic is to be taken seriously, your neighbor literally does own a piece of your offspring and can call them theirs, even if only partially.

BitMos (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 07:37:46 PM

Doesn't really matter; what matters is whether or not we should force others to do as we wish of them.  

In God We Trust (each one on is own). Translated by:

In God I+I+I+I+I+I+I+I+I+I+I+I+I+I+I+I+I+I+I+I+I+I+I+I+I+I+I+I+I+I+I+I+...+I trust.

money is faster...
cryptocoiner

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 07:40:33 PM

Wrong choice.

you don't understand when 2 people meet each other sharing a mutual feeling, some call it love... other prefer to deny it, to impose forced wedding... typical of patriarch losing facing the Empire, the true One.

What is love then?

BitMos (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 07:44:49 PM

Wrong choice.

What is love then?

only you can know when you live it.

money is faster...
pureelite

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 08:28:27 PM

i really dont understand the subject

how can it be loved if it isnt born?wierd question
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1819
Merit: 2792

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 08:39:29 PM

Follow-up question: Is it better to breathe or be alive?
 Grin

hofor

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 01:20:25 AM

God is love actually.
Yes, that must be why he killed the entire human population on the planet, with the exception of Noah and a couple of his closest ones.

That must be why he not only ordered but also carried out things like genocide himself.

Yeah.
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 02:21:50 AM

My view is that the parents are financially stable enough to bear and subsequently love their child and do all necessary things to continually improve the life of that child into young adulthood. Having kids by mistake isn't responsible and having them to game the welfare system is downright parasitical. Subsidize something and you get more of it.
operrajunk74

Activity: 344

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 01:02:47 PM

Every child is born with some special qualities So ofcourse its better to be born and then loved by parents this are the basic principles of life. Knowing that she is a girl and kill her is a Stupidity. And Abortion ofcourse not an great choice. Thats cruelity.
doublemore

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 05:55:50 PM

Wrong choice.

Depends on the perspective i guess.  Sometimes being alive sucks, life is not always great.  Perhaps if not born the energy of the child stays in the non physical realms and is happier, who knows.
operrajunk74

Activity: 344

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 12:02:16 AM

How can you say that being alive sucks?? It totally depends upon you how to handle your life and make it meaningful No one is born Movie Star or a President It depends on how your parents nurture you and that is only possible when you are being loved by your parents.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 01:03:57 AM

In America, a woman is free to abort because it is her property. However...

If her husband accuses her of stealing HIS property from him, a common law court may decide against her. (Talking about a common law court of record here.) In addition...

The woman has built-in psychological and emotional aspects that will destroy her in later life if she does not have a super-good reason for the abortion. And...

She will have to face God in the judgment. She can be totally forgive if she has faith in Jesus salvation, but her glory will be less in the hereafter because of it.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 01:59:55 AM

Once the child is born its the basic necessity of life that he should be loved by his parents Love is everywhere we live only because are we are getting loved by our near and dear ones so a woman should not think about the abortion noboday has a right to kill anyone.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: