Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:25:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Earn bitcoin for uploading and sharing files  (Read 2173 times)
ezfile (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 06:56:14 PM

I am happy to release our filehosting affiliate program after 9 months of coding

https://ezfile.ch/?m=affiliate

Where you can earn bitcoin for uploading and sharing files:

Summary: As an affiliate you will receive 2/3rds of any money spent by paying users on each and every direct download of your files (upto $200.00 per 1000 PPPD )

Program highlights:

* Get paid 2/3rds of the revenue for every single direct download of your files
* Minimum $1 payout
* Get paid with Bitcoin, Webmoney, Skrill and Paypal
* We pay $0.02 for each and every GB of direct downloads generated by the affiliate (the downloader pays $0.03 of which you get 2/3rds)
* We count every single byte on every single direct download
* Advanced dashboard where you can view all your "reward logs", see eligible rewards, see your past payouts, request payouts etc
* Option to limit downloads only to paying users (blocking of free downloaders if you wish to do so)
* Upload files up to 10GB in size
* Infinite amount of storage
* File expiry of 30 days after the last direct download (option to extend this is available)
* API upload with sample PHP code as well as our web based uploader (zoom uploader support coming soon)
* We do not care from what countries the downloaders come from, if they pay you get 2/3rds of what they paid every single time.
* Quick support for affiliates, i be happy to answer your questions!
avelina

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 11:29:36 PM

checking your site.

Rude Boy

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 02:42:33 AM

I am happy to release our filehosting affiliate program after 9 months of coding

https://ezfile.ch/?m=affiliate

Where you can earn bitcoin for uploading and sharing files:

Summary: As an affiliate you will receive 2/3rds of any money spent by paying users on each and every direct download of your files (upto $200.00 per 1000 PPPD )

Program highlights:

* Get paid 2/3rds of the revenue for every single direct download of your files
* Minimum $1 payout
* Get paid with Bitcoin, Webmoney, Skrill and Paypal
* We pay $0.02 for each and every GB of direct downloads generated by the affiliate (the downloader pays $0.03 of which you get 2/3rds)
* We count every single byte on every single direct download
* Advanced dashboard where you can view all your "reward logs", see eligible rewards, see your past payouts, request payouts etc
* Option to limit downloads only to paying users (blocking of free downloaders if you wish to do so)
* Upload files up to 10GB in size
* Infinite amount of storage
* File expiry of 30 days after the last direct download (option to extend this is available)
* API upload with sample PHP code as well as our web based uploader (zoom uploader support coming soon)
* We do not care from what countries the downloaders come from, if they pay you get 2/3rds of what they paid every single time.
* Quick support for affiliates, i be happy to answer your questions!
unfortunatley, $0.02/GB is worthless.. Sad
than there is no surevey or something else to do to download files?
Or
if there is some surveys should be completed to download?

~Rude Boy
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 03:58:44 AM

only $0,02 every GB for direct download and GB is very big space if only just for downloading file i think that is very cheap...can you increase again your price because for every GB direct download i think worth for minimal $0,5
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 01:26:38 PM

Up to $200 per 1000 PPd, I must uploade >10GB files Undecided and how about the download? Must fill the survey? I'm sick for hosting which I must fill the survey.
Mayuyu48

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 03:49:25 PM

me and my friends was uploader of movies and TV series, we was under affiliate program from some file hosting.
We get paid from pay per sale of premium account. because we think pay per download is suck, too many restriction and country zone filter.
So I think if you don't care about from where the downloaders come, it would be good idea for file uploader Cheesy
but hard to convince user to pay per GB or file size Sad as my files aren't so unique, they will search it anywhere and find out for free.
how about file under 1GB? we still got paid as percentage of file size from 1 GB?
and like user above said, your rate isn't competitive enough for uploading big size of file Sad

marioantonini
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 04:14:37 PM

has anyone tried to use it? He has good speed for downloading files?

0,02 $ is very low, but if the download speed is fast...
Mayuyu48

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 03:13:32 AM

has anyone tried to use it? He has good speed for downloading files?

0,02 $ is very low, but if the download speed is fast...
no one have tried this service before
if they have free download mode, it must be limited and low speed
I think no one will buy premium if user can download the uploaded file somewhere for free
except uploaded file is very rare

(0_0)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 12:27:21 PM

0.02/GB ?
will join if this is not survey to download, as far I know, people hate if they want to download something and must complete survey.. Smiley
Pores

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 12:30:38 PM

Yeah.. doesn't seem worth the hassle for BOTH uploaders and downloaders
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 02:13:29 PM

Yeah.. doesn't seem worth the hassle for BOTH uploaders and downloaders

Couldn't agree more. I assume these prices are temporary and will be increased as time progresses?

On the other hand, you are attracting potential warez uploads, which could harm your business in the long run Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: