Bitcoin Forum
August 05, 2024, 09:17:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: YNAGS - Sports picking website  (Read 6512 times)
YNAGS Team (OP)

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 02:32:57 AM

Might want to keep a record of wins/losses as well as the unit size bet per game.

I doubt people want to tip/invest in people with unproven records. Consistently post 60% winners for a month and then you may see subscriptions.

We never asked for tips or investment.  If you go back and read our posts it clearly says we do not expect any donations until after our MLB and WNBA bets start and show plenty of profit.

We are not sure where you are getting this subscription thing.  Our picks are free and its free to register.

Then what is the point of sharing sports picks? You want to eventually charge for them. I don't think people give winning/profitable results out of the goodness of their heart.

The only stats/records I see is from NHL where you picked heavy favorites.

Maybe I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish here. Either way, good luck.

We encourage you to go through and backtrack picking only "heavy favorites" in the NHL and see how that turns out for you.  Personally, we would argue -150 is not a heavy favorite but even if you consider that a heavy favorite we do not just pick heavy favorites.  We have systems for every sport that we follow strictly.  We do not make a play because we feel like its a good idea.  I think you should read the about us on the site.  We make systems for every sport, systems that have been back tracked over years and proven to be profitable over every year backtracked.  Once we have a system we like we stick to it and we flat bet it. 

Again,  We encourage you to go back through this past season in the NHL and backtrack how you would have fared unit +/- unit wise if you simply bet heavy favorites in the NHL. 
YNAGS Team (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 02:40:11 AM

Might want to keep a record of wins/losses as well as the unit size bet per game.

I doubt people want to tip/invest in people with unproven records. Consistently post 60% winners for a month and then you may see subscriptions.

We never asked for tips or investment.  If you go back and read our posts it clearly says we do not expect any donations until after our MLB and WNBA bets start and show plenty of profit.

We are not sure where you are getting this subscription thing.  Our picks are free and its free to register.

Then what is the point of sharing sports picks? You want to eventually charge for them. I don't think people give winning/profitable results out of the goodness of their heart.

The only stats/records I see is from NHL where you picked heavy favorites.

Maybe I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish here. Either way, good luck.

Furthermore let me break down the NHL for you.

There are 30 teams in the NHL and each team plays 82 games.

That is a total of 2460 games for the entire season.  Over the entire NHL season we had 52 plays.

That is 2% of the total games played of the NHL season.

If you think we just pick "heavy favorites" when selecting our NHL plays then you know nothing about creating quality systems and that is probably why you should continue to check this thread in the future for our plays.
YNAGS Team (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 02:54:05 AM

Houston -7 covers Dallas and we have our third playoff win in a row.

Sadly, this could be the last NBA bet we have this season.  If it is we will be taking a break until the WNBA starts up in June followed closely by our MLB plays.
Gultahin

Activity: 84

۩۞۩ secondstrade.com ★

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 03:04:23 AM

Seems like a good site, might give a try a few times with low amounts to know it for sure.. And keep looking for other users replys over here

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
YNAGS Team (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 01:12:25 PM

We have an NBA Playoff play posted @ www.ynags.com for one of the games this evening.  Login to view the play, its totally free!
YNAGS Team (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 10:40:48 PM

Reminder that we have a play posted for one the NBA Playoff games this evening
YNAGS Team (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 02:52:41 AM

The play was la clippers -4.5 if you viewed the website before the game started.
YNAGS Team (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 05:54:41 AM

Still 100% through the NBA Playsoffs with the Clippers covering last night.
YNAGS Team (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 04:38:15 PM

NBA Playoff play for today posted on www.ynags.com
YNAGS Team (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 04:01:23 AM

Another win with the Clippers covering tonight.  Still 100% for the NBA Playoffs.
YNAGS Team (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 06:10:41 PM

NBA Playoff play posted @ www.ynags.com for May 14th.

Login to view the play!
YNAGS Team (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 02:02:55 AM

About 30 min until LA Clippers VS Houston starts.

Go to www.ynags.com to see the free pick for this game
YNAGS Team (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 07:39:35 AM

First loss of the playoffs tonight with the clippers not covering against houston.
YNAGS Team (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 07:30:19 PM

We are going ahead and dipping our toes in the MLB season.  We have officially posted our first MLB play for tonight.  You can find the play @ www.ynags.com under the daily picks section.
YNAGS Team (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2015, 01:02:10 AM

Bitcoin talk went down when we posted our NBA play for tonight which was a late addition.  Posted about 15 min ago. 

This is why we encourage everyone to follow us on twitter or use the contact form on our website and tell us you want to be added to the mailing list!

Anyways NBA Playoff play for 5/21 posted
YNAGS Team (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 04:39:32 PM

5/25 - MLB Play for the early games has been posted.  More plays to come throughout the day. Check emails/twitter/website. www.ynags.com
YNAGS Team (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 08:00:24 PM

Added an afternoon mob play starting in 10 min
YNAGS Team (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 10:51:59 PM

One more MLB play added.  Game starts in ~20min
YNAGS Team (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 03:09:40 PM

5/26 MLB Plays posted @ www.ynags.com - Login to view todays plays
activebiz

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 03:41:06 PM

it's a very good service. I've just started using picks from ur site. I hope the predictions win.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: