Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:54:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: YNAGS - Sports picking website  (Read 6508 times)
YNAGS Team (OP)

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 03:36:15 PM

5/27 MLB Plays Posted @ www.ynags.com - Login to view todays plays
YNAGS Team (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 02:58:11 PM

5/28 MLB Plays Posted @ www.ynags.com - Login to view todays plays
YNAGS Team (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 03:03:26 PM

5/29 MLB Plays Posted @ www.ynags.com - Login to view todays plays
srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 03:39:59 PM

well ive followed some of your free picks for the time being ... hmm its a mixed bag there are some days when its good and others when my bank roll just gives up but ill see where the site goes from now Cheesy

SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 03:43:59 PM

I'm really satisfied with your stats even I'm in a little bit lose but I only started to follow a couple of days ago
I hope you expand your site for more picks and more sports
and I have a suggestion , maybe you can post your stats here ( not the picks only stats )
this may attract many users and they will register in your site
Regards
YNAGS Team (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 11:19:01 PM

I'm really satisfied with your stats even I'm in a little bit lose but I only started to follow a couple of days ago
and I have a suggestion , maybe you can post your stats here ( not the picks only stats )
Regards

All the sports we have listed in the tracking section of the main page are sports we will have picks in.  Sorry we do not do tennis or soccer.  Also we feel that we make it fairly easy to see what our record is in any sport so we dont really want to have to keep it up to date here. All our past plays can be viewed by clicking on the sport you are interested in.
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 06:16:02 AM

Regards

All the sports we have listed in the tracking section of the main page are sports we will have picks in.  Sorry we do not do tennis or soccer.  Also we feel that we make it fairly easy to see what our record is in any sport so we dont really want to have to keep it up to date here. All our past plays can be viewed by clicking on the sport you are interested in.

yeah I know mate
but I was talking about posting only the stats here with some updates
cause as I said this may attract more people to your site
so when a member here see your stats and know that u r in winning shape he will go directly to your site and register
it's just an idea and it may works
anyway best of luck and thank you for your services
YNAGS Team (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 04:29:07 PM

5/30 MLB Plays Posted @ www.ynags.com - Login to view todays plays
srgkrgkj
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 04:42:37 PM

nice picks today mate id say your going to yeild a 3/5 tonight mate good stats keep em coming the first and last pick look sketchy tho mate Tongue

YNAGS Team (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 04:29:11 PM

5/31 MLB Plays Posted @ www.ynags.com - Login to view todays plays
srgkrgkj
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 04:50:24 PM

im still shocked about yesterday :(san franscisco was tipped to be the winner Sad you only hit 2/5 yesterday the stats are looking messy but lets see how today will go Tongue

YNAGS Team (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 04:03:10 PM

6/1 MLB Plays Posted @ www.ynags.com - Login to view todays plays
YNAGS Team (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 06:06:46 PM

Interesting... but what makes you guys different then other tons of gambling websites that target sport fans??

I am not sure.  We can say that we are trust worthy.  We will not try to hide losses.  This can clearly be seen by the current bad streak we are experiencing in our MLB plays.  We are not fans of making excuses about losses so we will leave it at that.

I think that is the main thing that separates us from alot of the other people on forums.  We do not try and change losses to wins or remove losses from our tracking.  We will own up to it because we know everyone goes on bad streaks, its inevitable.

YNAGS Team (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 03:37:24 PM

6/2 MLB Plays Posted @ www.ynags.com - Login to view todays plays
lexuz

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Me, myself and I

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 04:06:31 PM

Interesting... but what makes you guys different then other tons of gambling websites that target sport fans??

I am not sure.  We can say that we are trust worthy.  We will not try to hide losses.  This can clearly be seen by the current bad streak we are experiencing in our MLB plays.  We are not fans of making excuses about losses so we will leave it at that.

I think that is the main thing that separates us from alot of the other people on forums.  We do not try and change losses to wins or remove losses from our tracking.  We will own up to it because we know everyone goes on bad streaks, its inevitable.

I has visit and register on your site. Still keep my eyes to see what you post MLB pick. Until now i can say you have bad statistic. Sorry for that Smiley
YNAGS Team (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 05:50:53 PM

I has visit and register on your site. Still keep my eyes to see what you post MLB pick. Until now i can say you have bad statistic. Sorry for that Smiley

You mean to say . . .

"As of now your MLB record is not good"

We would agree with you.  However, it wont be bad for long . . . .
YNAGS Team (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 02:54:10 AM

Our baseball plays have been horrendous, its as simple as that.  After watching two more late leads blown this evening to bring the day 0-3 pending the over/under we decided to go back and take a look at our plays and how they would have done if we had bet the first 5 innings instead of the full game.

Turns out our record would be 18-6 with the remaining missing games ties.

We are going to adjust are picks for here on out playing the first 5 innings only.  You will start to see the change tomorrow and hopefully our picks will start reflecting the quality we expect of ourselves.
YNAGS Team (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 03:58:17 PM

6/3 MLB Plays Posted @ www.ynags.com - Login to view todays plays
YNAGS Team (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 02:31:23 PM

6/4 MLB Plays Posted @ www.ynags.com - Login to view todays plays