Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 08:55:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Apple store accounts without credit card  (Read 515 times)
Kashif009 (OP)

Activity: 1101
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 10:12:41 AM

Hi.....!
I'm selling Apple Store Accounts without credit card.  Tongue
You're wondering what does that means???
Well, lemme explain.

For downloading apps and games from itunes store, you need an id and for creating an apple id you must have a credit card.
But how can you download a lot of apps if you don't have a credit card, simply you cannot.
I have the solution to your problem.
I'm selling original Apple store accounts without any restriction of credit card.
You need not to add any credit card. Download apps and games as many as you can without any distinction of credit card.
Simple add id in your phone and start downloading apps from store.
It works for lifetime.

Price: $5/id

What's included in this package:
An email of id
Password

Payment: Bitcoin, Wmz, PerfectMoney, Skrill
Bitcoin: 1AMFVueKAqMAetrKVQcdBV4KZJgqtGyWke
Wmz: Z142186605581
PerfectMoney: U2928804
Skrill: incomereal247@gmail.com

Delivery is instant.!

Vouch copies are available for first two members.

Go ahead and get this great thing if you don't have credit card in your pocket and yet you don't want to deprived yourself from Apple Store.
nor9865

Activity: 700

If you think you know me.. Think again

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 10:22:58 AM

Can I get one of these to try out? I'm just gonna test it. If it works, I will let you know, and you can close the account/change pass.
Kashif009 (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 11:08:34 AM

Can I get one of these to try out? I'm just gonna test it. If it works, I will let you know, and you can close the account/change pass.

Check your PM.
Kashif009 (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 11:09:28 AM

Vouch copy sent to
nor9865
chaosPT

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 11:49:04 AM

No offense I'm really just wondering but people really buy these?  Huh Roll Eyes
nor9865

Activity: 700

If you think you know me.. Think again

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 11:53:12 AM

No offense I'm really just wondering but people really buy these?  Huh Roll Eyes

I have no clue where to sign in at to test this. I thought I did, but I don't. I sent the OP a message about it, but they have yet to respond so I can verify it.
chaosPT

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 11:54:03 AM

I have no clue where to sign in at to test this. I thought I did, but I don't. I sent the OP a message about it, but they have yet to respond so I can verify it.

Go to the App Store, all the way at the bottom should show either your Apple ID or "sign in".
Kashif009 (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 12:45:23 PM

Of course, they will. Everyone is not like you who have cc in his pocket.
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 01:07:16 PM

u can open an apple account without credicard.  https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204034

u just cant buy paid app.

can u also buy paid app with ur accnt ur sell?

Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 01:22:37 PM

I'm wondering, if no CC is connected to your account, you're not able to buy "Download apps and games as many as you can without any distinction of credit card" as you claim. Atleast, you cannot buy apps that cost money.

There's no need to connect your CC to your Apple Store account in order to download apps. Yes, sure, if you want to pay for an app, you have to pay for it somehow.

There are other ways to pay for such apps, like buying gift cards. I've bought a gift card once (of €15), added it to my Apple Store account and I still can buy apps if I like (if I do have enough funds). There's no need to have a CC for that.

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: