Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:12:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: OKCoin.com just scammed me!  (Read 767 times)
bithopper (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 11:00:09 AM

I made a trade of their buggy platform, but once I closed the position, It froze my margin funds which couldnt be trasfered or used to trade. I contacted support multiple times about this, but all they dont even look into the particulars of my trade but simply tell me to wait for settlement.

Now it shows i have a negative realized p/l for the amount that was previously frozen. They straight up stole from me, and I need to inform the community about this. Take your coins out of here folks. Scam City!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Agestorzrxx

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 11:20:49 AM

I made a trade of their buggy platform, but once I closed the position, It froze my margin funds which couldnt be trasfered or used to trade. I contacted support multiple times about this, but all they dont even look into the particulars of my trade but simply tell me to wait for settlement.

Now it shows i have a negative realized p/l for the amount that was previously frozen. They straight up stole from me, and I need to inform the community about this. Take your coins out of here folks. Scam City!!!
You should give more evidence before you accused people/exchange, not just a few words.
I trade lots of time in okcoin, it's all fine for me. And I bet they can't dare to scam me, as the competition is fierce.
bithopper (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 05:42:58 PM

You should give more evidence before you accused people/exchange, not just a few words.
I trade lots of time in okcoin, it's all fine for me. And I bet they can't dare to scam me, as the competition is fierce.

I'm telling you that they have a bug in their software that will freeze your funds and lock it into a trade even after you close the position. You can contact support about this and all you will get in response is 'you must wait until settlement' even though the funds are margin, not profits. Over time, the position will eventually move against you and get margin called, resulting in a total loss. I'm just giving you a heads up of what happened to me using their software. The bug is probably intentional and their 'support' is trained to deal with this scam.
portice
Legendary

Activity: 999
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 09:37:42 AM

For me is good OKCoin
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 08:57:37 PM

I'm telling you that they have a bug in their software that will freeze your funds and lock it into a trade even after you close the position. You can contact support about this and all you will get in response is 'you must wait until settlement' even though the funds are margin, not profits. Over time, the position will eventually move against you and get margin called, resulting in a total loss. I'm just giving you a heads up of what happened to me using their software. The bug is probably intentional and their 'support' is trained to deal with this scam.

They dont win anything by doing that, do they? Do you have any proof of that? And if its a bug you cant call them scammers because of a bug

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 02:56:54 AM

if you close you position and no one sells into it and price moves away no it doesnt close, you need to market close your position and even then if the price is moving in the other direction choose a price that will fill your order from the book which will incur further loss (the reason it doesnt do it automatically) try learning the mechanics better before gambling or accusing

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: