Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:22:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Does QuickSeller deserve to be on DefaultTrust?
No, he has to many secrets, to many alts,  he's not knowledgable and most accusations he submits are fake - 31 (53.4%)
Yes - 27 (46.6%)
Total Voters: 58

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: how do I make new threads?  (Read 5735 times)
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 06:40:12 PM

>You really are an idiot
You really are a rude little faggot, though not sure what spewing slurs adds to this discussion.

>If you are claiming that josef2000 is my main/first account then it would be impossible that he would have registered after I registered (your specific claim was that he is my main account)
No. My specific claim is that signing an addy would neither prove or disprove him being you.

>I am surprised as to how many people have voted in the poll.
I haven't voted once. Though I could, from multiple accounts.
The reason I haven't is just that - anyone with an account farm can vote as much and as often as needed Smiley

BTW, I'm helping you earn with your sig, bro! And you're repeatedly failing to thank me.
you are right, you didn't claim that Joseph was my original account

There's nothing to suggest that you are not Quickseller's original account, so not sure what a signed message would prove Undecided
Oh wait actually you did lol.

You are also right that people can vote multiple times as I don't doubt that scammers have done in this case, especially those whose scams I have busted.

Your lack of specific evidence for any of your arguments does not give them any credibility especially considering that by your own admission you are using a throwaway account.

My signature deal is a fixed rate deal so I am not receiving additional payment for making these posts, the special deal I got is one of the perks that come with having the general respect of the community and having a reputation of being able to detect scams, and otherwise being a high profile member of the community.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TerminatorXL

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 06:55:29 PM

[...]

There's nothing to suggest that you are not Quickseller's original account, so not sure what a signed message would prove Undecided

No. I said "There's nothing to suggest that [josef2000 is] not Quickseller's original account."
If I told you there's nothing to suggest a coin will come up heads next time I flip it, don't misconstrue that as me claiming it won't. It merely means that I have no evidence Undecided

If there's anything else I can clear up for you, you just go ahead and ask.

*re. "I don't doubt that scammers have done in this case": Taking your past history of using alts to rig trust ratings, I don't doubt you yourself have voted. Possibly more than once even Cheesy
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 07:00:08 PM

[...]

No. I said "There's nothing to suggest that [josef2000 is] not Quickseller's original account."
If I told you there's nothing to suggest a coin will come up heads next time I flip it, don't misconstrue that as me claiming it won't. It merely means that I have no evidence Undecided

If there's anything else I can clear up for you, you just go ahead and ask.
Why don't you explain how Joseph can possibly be my main account (as in an account that I was using prior to me starting to use my quickseller account)
TerminatorXL

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 07:05:55 PM

^I'm not claiming that he is your main account, merely that he could be one of your accounts. And signing from an addy would neither prove nor disprove this.
Why is this so difficult to grasp?

* I can also make a plausible case for him buying the Quickseller account, which would make josef2000 "your" main account Cheesy
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 07:07:33 PM

^I'm not claiming that he is your main account, merely that he could be one of your accounts. And signing from an addy would neither prove nor disprove this.
Why is this so difficult to grasp?
No you claimed that it could be my original account. Why don't you speculate how this would be possible.
TerminatorXL

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 07:28:31 PM

^See edit Cheesy
But gg bro, way to latch on to an irrelevancy for maximum distraction (what difference does it make if Quickseller is josef2000's alt, or josef2000 is Quickseller's? It amounts to the same thing.)

[...]
* I can also make a plausible case for him buying the Quickseller account, which would make josef2000 "your" main account Cheesy
josef2000

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Bro, you need to try http://dadice.com

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 07:31:28 PM

^See edit Cheesy
But gg bro, way to latch on to an irrelevancy for maximum distraction (what difference does it make if Quickseller is josef2000's alt, or josef2000 is Quickseller's? It amounts to the same thing.)

[...]
Omg
I hate talking with these people... Just believe it or do not believe it. I say it the last time. I am NOT Quicksellers alt nor his main account.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TerminatorXL

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 07:55:30 PM

Don't take it the wrong way, friend, I only pointed out that signing an addy wouldn't constitute proof. I have no idea if you're his alt or not.
OTOH, his alt did get pretty indignant when confronted with being an alt. Demanded I prove it even. Can you really blame me for erring on the side of caution?

Note to self: Contact josef2000 re. starting a ponzi. If caught, claim it was a clever ruse to make him admit to controlling QuickSeller/ACCTSeller. Foolproof!
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 07:59:55 PM

Don't take it the wrong way, friend, I only pointed out that signing an addy wouldn't constitute proof. I have no idea if you're his alt or not.
OTOH, his alt did get pretty indignant when confronted with being an alt. Demanded I prove it even. Can you really blame me for erring on the side of caution?

[]Note to self: Contact josef2000 re. starting a ponzi. If caught, claim it was a clever ruse to make him admit to controlling QuickSeller/ACCTSeller. Foolproof!
at this point you are just trolling. Just go back to claiming there are conspiracy theories to try to get you kicked off default trust. You have caused this thread to go way off topic.
TerminatorXL

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 08:20:19 PM

[]Note to self: Contact josef2000 re. starting a ponzi. If caught, claim it was a clever ruse to make him admit to controlling QuickSeller/ACCTSeller. Foolproof!
at this point you are just trolling. Just go back to claiming there are conspiracy theories to try to get you kicked off default trust. You have caused this thread to go way off topic.

Drats! My fiendishly clever plan, ruined! And I would have gotten away with it, too, if it weren't for you meddling kids Angry

Note to self: Next time use smaller font size when writing notes to self, you're dealing with the likes of Quickseeller - trained professionals!
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1076

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 08:45:55 PM

^See edit Cheesy

That's pretty much his normal m.o. from what I've been able to tell.  I think he has two modes: 1) answer accusations with distractions and 2) when not busy with doing (1), singing his own praises "I'm gods-gift to this forum, a scambuster and everyone who disagrees with me, I know why!" and thow insults at anyone who has crossed him.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 08:50:25 PM

^See edit Cheesy

That's pretty much his normal m.o. from what I've been able to tell.  I think he has two modes: 1) answer accusations with distractions and 2) when not busy with doing (1), singing his own praises "I'm gods-gift to this forum, a scambuster and everyone who disagrees with me, I know why!" and thow insults at anyone who has crossed him.
LOL what? I think you have me confused with yourself buddy. Especially the bolded part. Every time you are asked something your response has nothing to do with the question and is basically nothing more then a sound bite.
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1076

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 09:10:23 PM

^See edit Cheesy

That's pretty much his normal m.o. from what I've been able to tell.  I think he has two modes: 1) answer accusations with distractions and 2) when not busy with doing (1), singing his own praises "I'm gods-gift to this forum, a scambuster and everyone who disagrees with me, I know why!" and thow insults at anyone who has crossed him.
LOL what? I think you have me confused with yourself buddy. Especially the bolded part. Every time you are asked something your response has nothing to do with the question and is basically nothing more then a sound bite.

Cute.  But no one is accusing me.  Nevertheless I'm glad you recognize the polish in my statements.  I'm certainly not one of the trust rangers and with all your "skills and skills and skills and reputations for skills" then I'm sure you'd be able to find an example if I was known for running around tooting my own horn at the expense of others.  Meanwhile, search through your own posts for the string "my reputation" and it's pretty easy to see how fragile your ego is.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 05:30:03 AM

bump...
compiling more evidence in OP
lol moreia, you haven't added anything to the OP. Again I ask you what you are smoking? You seriously need to lay off the drugs. I'd also suggest putting your sales/marketing skills to good use and get an actual job instead of constantly scamming as you are getting much closer then you think to getting caught in RL Wink
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 06:29:24 AM

bump...
compiling more evidence in OP
lol moreia, you haven't added anything to the OP. Again I ask you what you are smoking? You seriously need to lay off the drugs. I'd also suggest putting your sales/marketing skills to good use and get an actual job instead of constantly scamming as you are getting much closer then you think to getting caught in RL Wink

What's with the drug references???

and yes, I have added more info into the OP.

P.S. stop using your alts to vote in the poll, or i'll bring mine out. and I can guarantee you that I have A LOT more than you.
I am just saying that you thinking that something a prolific scammer says is going to get anyone removed from default trust is just delusional, and I want to know what is causing those delusions.

Fine, lets have at it. Lets see who has stronger alts. You bring all of your alts out and vote on the poll and I will bring all my alts and vote Wink
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 06:31:27 AM

Alts are the reason I don't trust any sensitive poll on here.   Wink

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 06:39:18 AM

Quickseller eats all the tasteless fruits the forum has to offer then huffs and puffs in meta all day about the rules.

I blame Vod for it...

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 06:46:23 AM

why do you blame vod

"Blame Vod!" is a common meme among many forum members.  Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1000633.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1011675.0

I know the forum really loves me deep in their hearts. 

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 06:54:19 AM

Quickseller eats all the tasteless fruits the forum has to offer then huffs and puffs in meta all day about the rules.

I blame Vod for it...

why do you blame vod

I thought BadBear put QuickSeller on default trust?

I blame Vod for BadBear. See how this works now? Wink

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 11:34:47 AM

Quit the trolling.

Hey! Don't blame me! (That's not how this works at all Angry)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: