Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:39:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Does QuickSeller deserve to be on DefaultTrust?
No, he has to many secrets, to many alts,  he's not knowledgable and most accusations he submits are fake - 31 (53.4%)
Yes - 27 (46.6%)
Total Voters: 58

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: how do I make new threads?  (Read 5735 times)
TheGambler (OP)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 01:08:58 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2015, 10:04:28 AM by TheGambler

I see you're a newbie, newbies can't post in certain sections till their activity is up (I think)
click the corner New Topic to make a new thread.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rivoke
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 01:15:02 PM

So Quickseller real name is Chase Curtis  Huh

Looking another exciting scene..
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 01:15:08 PM

Oh yea. I was trying to build up trust to find the default trust account that you claim to have. Didn't work though.

I think it is pretty clear that I was right about investcryptos is your though.  
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 01:21:36 PM

Oh yea. I was trying to build up trust to find the default trust account that you claim to have. Didn't work though.

ALSO, Why don't you admit that you are ACCTSeller's alt, before I have to go dig for proof of that to?
Okay I know I told you that I am ACCTSeller so there is no point in denying that lol. It is a pretty well known fact anyway.

Nice excuse... But looks pretty legitimate to me. you think I'm just going to get down on my knees because you mentioned "partnership" and "ponzi" in the same sentence?
And accuse me with "investcryptos" all you want...even I am not dumb enough to "pump" a site so quickly let alone use a blatant copy of CryptoDouble. Any of my previous sites had different designs and structures, that's just plain stupidity lol
You used a copy of your last site haha.

Either way, sorry for calling out your scam so soon after you started it. Better luck next time
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 01:29:52 PM

I've never publicly stated we are the same person, the only people that made the claim publicly were trying to cause me problems so I wanted to make them look like an idiot. Plenty of people are aware though.

I'm not sure what the point of this is if that site really isn't yours Wink
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 01:48:14 PM

I guess we were trying to reel eachother in, with it working for neither of us lol. I am fairly sure that you would have tried sending me malware with promises of Ev positive gambling strategy which is mathematically impossible if you are using a provably fair gambling site.

Like I said, I'm sorry you weren't able to scam more from your new site prior to calling it out as an obvious scam.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 02:10:09 PM

I guess we were trying to reel eachother in, with it working for neither of us lol. I am fairly sure that you would have tried sending me malware with promises of Ev positive gambling strategy which is mathematically impossible if you are using a provably fair gambling site.

Like I said, I'm sorry you weren't able to scam more from your new site prior to calling it out as an obvious scam.

Wtf..
SENDING YOU MALWARE LOL...I didn't send you a single email attachment?
And my +EV strategy is not even called a +EV strategy, it's just a good dice method that happens to work across the board. Its not a sequence either, it's just my experience in side helps me through my gameplay...

Stop twisting words, you're full of shit. I'll post those email logs also when I'm back on PC and off mobile
you may have not said it is positive EV however that is the only way you can reliably make money on a dice site, otherwise with as much as you have claimed to have gambled you would have almost certainly have lost money, not be up 25 btc as you claim. The only other "explanation" is either gamblers fallacy or you somehow were cheating.

You have a history of sending out malware so I only assumed that your ultimate plan was to send malware.

well for those of us who don't routinely devolop/use/run ponzi sites, some of us don't know where to look to find how much they claim to have invested in their site. Plus I think it is fair to say that the sites numbers are BS which is something you have a history of.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 02:10:56 PM

ALSO, Why don't you admit that you are ACCTSeller's alt, before I have to go dig for proof of that to?
Okay I know I told you that I am ACCTSeller so there is no point in denying that lol. It is a pretty well known fact anyway.

You gave tspacepilot negative trust using both Quickseller and ACCTSeller for saying that ACCTSeller was your account. Does that qualify as trust abuse? Are you planning to apologize?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 02:13:40 PM

I also don't see the point of publishing the chat logs considering I have denied nothing lol. But whatever floats your boat.

You gave tspacepilot negative trust using both Quickseller and ACCTSeller for saying that ACCTSeller was your account. Does that qualify as trust abuse? Are you planning to apologize?
no it does not. One negative was given from ACCTSeller because the infraction was not something that qualified for a trade with caution tag, however once I found additional information that showed he scammed I decided that his scam qualified to be severe enough that he should have a trade with caution tag.
Twipple

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 02:13:56 PM

Nice excuse... But looks pretty legitimate to me. you think I'm just going to get down on my knees because you mentioned "partnership" and "ponzi" in the same sentence?
And accuse me with "investcryptos" all you want...even I am not dumb enough to "pump" a site so quickly let alone use a blatant copy of CryptoDouble. Any of my previous sites had different designs and structures, that's just plain stupidity lol

This is ironic too, Quickseller recently neg trusted my account , when clearly I bought it through an auction , and provided all proof. The original owner dumped the account after taking a loan. Even then QUickseller didn't remove the trust, despite me providing all the trust.

With him doing all these things to catch scams and acting like a scammer himself, could be too much power given if he intends to run a scam in real, and he can simply give it as an excuse, that he was trying to catch a scammer and was not actually looking to scam.
Blazr

Activity: 882
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 02:20:20 PM

Isn't this the Australian ponzi runner kid? I forget his name. Like most of what he says, his claims to have a DefaultTrusted account are hot air, all of his accounts were really crappy IIRC.

It's sad how all these kids from HackForums are coming over to BTCTalk. RIP.

Twipple

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 02:22:57 PM

Yes, that is trust abuse.

He probably wants that account so he negs it, offers a price from one of his alts, and then sells it.

I wouldn't be surprised if thats the actual case. I recently saw Quickseller negative rep another account pagalwana,, who also defaulted on a loan , and after a scam accusation negative repped the account.
But after the person who loaned him the amount contacted QUickseller to sell it, probably for the escrow fees, Quickseller agreed to remove the negative trust and escrowed the sale for the seller.

I haven't offered the same deal or to pay him some money for it, probably why he wouldn't remove it, despite providing all the proof, and the negative trust given by him a month later after I bought the account.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 02:25:03 PM

Yea because you would just send funds to the site then mix the coins and re deposit the same coins.  Or considering how much you have stolen in the past you could have just deposited your own funds into the site from various addresses.

I never said that you sent me malware but you have sent several gambling sites malware in the past, there was proof posted in your scam accusation against fair proof (who you also sent malware to).

Isn't this the Australian ponzi runner guy? I forget his name. Like most of what he says, his claims to have a DefaultTrusted account are hot air.

It's sad how all these kids from HackForums are coming over to BTCTalk. RIP.
yes it is the Australian HYIP scammer. He is moreia aka spoodermen aka many other accounts (I am aware of ~10 accounts, but he claims to have ~15).

He has scammed for 10+ btc multiple times.

He has said that he got the default trust account "accidentally" so newly added accounts are being looked into. At this point I am starting to think the claim of a default trust account is a red herring however it was told to me in a way that was not confrontational.
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 6635

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 02:28:25 PM

Sorry I have a little question for asking you guys.
If I vote who will do it? By the way I think QuickSeller is trusted escrow from scam Ponzi signature campaign he can send fund to participants after OP scamed.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 02:35:54 PM

Alright buddy whatever you say. Good luck with your next scam.
Blazr

Activity: 882
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 02:38:14 PM

Australian? Interesting

Yes literally the iPad screenshot you just posted shows an iPad with the timezone set to Australia, you've left evidence that identifies you all over the internet and everytime you post you seem to continually provide additional evidence.

All of the BTC you got from scamming wouldn't even cover a retainer for a good lawyer if you were ever arrested. You're young and ignorant of how the world works.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 02:40:36 PM

Yes, that is trust abuse.

He probably wants that account so he negs it, offers a price from one of his alts, and then sells it.

I wouldn't be surprised if thats the actual case. I recently saw Quickseller negative rep another account pagalwana,, who also defaulted on a loan , and after a scam accusation negative repped the account.
But after the person who loaned him the amount contacted QUickseller to sell it, probably for the escrow fees, Quickseller agreed to remove the negative trust and escrowed the sale for the seller.

I haven't offered the same deal or to pay him some money for it, probably why he wouldn't remove it, despite providing all the proof, and the negative trust given by him a month later after I bought the account.
Right. I sold trust for the $1 minimum amount I get from acting as escrow. /s

I hope you realize just how moronic that sounds buddy.

Australian? Interesting

Yes literally the iPad screenshot you just posted shows an iPad with the timezone set to Australia.

All of the BTC you got from scamming wouldn't even cover a retainer for a good lawyer if you were ever arrested. You're young and ignorant of how the world works.
he does make a lot of mistakes and anytime he tries to start a new scam it is pretty obvious.
Twipple

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 02:46:14 PM

Right. I sold trust for the $1 minimum amount I get from acting as escrow. /s

I hope you realize just how moronic that sounds buddy.

No thats not my argument. My argument was , that just like the account Pagalwana, my account was bought after someone defaulted on a loan, and it was auctioned by Ume(who I started the scam accusation against). 2 months later you gave it a negative trust, to which I provided you all the proof of everything.
But you never listened or replied or even cared about it.

The same thing happened with the account pagalwana, and irfanpak contacted you for the account sale. You readily agreed with him to sell his account and removed your negative trust.

I am now in a losing situation on both ends, as I bought the account from Ume, and it was also me who started the scam accusation against him from my original account. And because of your negative trust on this account, Ume got to know who was the buyer for this account, and will not agree to refund me the money. 
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 02:56:18 PM

1- asking you to start a ponzi was to build trust to find your default trust account that you claimed to have
2- the reason/purpose that people have alts is that they are not known to be the same person. Most alts (I assume) are not public.
3- it is not my fault that people wanted to buy what I was selling from multiple accounts. It is a free market.
4- untrue and BS
5- backing out of escrow is scammy behavior. It would be incorrect to not have neg'ed him
5- the only people who claim trust abuse are scammers. I don't abuse the trust system.

You are/were targeting the Russians on here lol. This is a huge market as a lot of people on here have Bitcoin (who would have guessed) and are greedy morons who are more then willing to throw away their money into Ponzis.

Edit: by your own admission, the reason you opened this thread is because you couldn't real me into joining the side of scammers so don't you think trying to get me removed from default trust kind of is a moot point? You think I should be removed because I wouldn't turn scammer?
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 07:17:40 PM

Sorry to say but Quickseller, you have been lying all this time by saying you don't own the ACCTSeller account all this while and I believed that may be that other account is owned by another person. You being a reputed member here, it looks bad for you to lie. Especially because you work as an escrow, a honest and trustworthy person.

If you can lie for such a small and irrelevant fact as having an alternate account is allowed, how can you expect others to trust you? You can work as an escrow for members here and then calmly deny that you don't know them if they have dealt with you only in PMs.

I am not saying you are not trustworthy. Definitely you are if Badbear and other members are saying but now you sound like a Liar. It's wrong and now whatever you say might only seem to be lies. Sorry.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: