Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:42:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sr. member account  (Read 1369 times)
iluvbitcoins (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 03:18:21 PM

I'm selling a Sr.member (300+ activity) account I got from someone after he was unable to repay a loan I gave him, he gave the account as compensation

The account only had negative feedback for defaulting on my loan, after I have removed the feedback and contacted other people who neg.repped him for my loan, the account has positive feedback once again  Smiley

0.18BTC of positive feedback in repaid loans (untrusted feedback)

If your account would somehow get compromised I would give you a full refund (which is impossible since the owner actually gave me the account to sell Cheesy)

The auction will last 48 hours, and later prolongate itself for 2 more hours with each incoming bid

Min. bidding increment is 0.01BTC and the starting price is 0.1BTC

Looking for a signature campaign.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
louise123

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 03:33:40 PM

I'm selling a Sr.member (300+ activity) account I got from someone after he was unable to repay a loan I gave him, he gave the account as compensation

The account only had negative feedback for defaulting on my loan, after I have removed the feedback and contacted other people who neg.repped him for my loan, the account has positive feedback once again  Smiley

If your account would somehow get compromised I would give you a full refund (which is impossible since the owner actually gave me the account to sell Cheesy)

The auction will last 48 hours, and later prolongate itself for 2 more hours with each incoming bid

If it has no negative feedback and has a good post history and also not banned ever then my bid is 0.1
Please let me know if I won the bid.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
retes1234

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

https://dadice.com the #1 dice site

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 04:01:08 PM

Do you have a signed message? if so, i bid .11

louise123

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 04:07:23 PM

I am sure that he does not have any signed message because the account is belongs from a loan defaulter so very rare chances to have a signed message from the original owner.
Please let us know about the signed message if you have or you can provide one from the original owner.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
iluvbitcoins (OP)
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 05:07:07 PM

If it has no negative feedback and has a good post history and also not banned ever then my bid is 0.1

no negative feedback, 500+ posts

I think he was never banned, but I can't be certain

I am sure that he does not have any signed message because the account is belongs from a loan defaulter so very rare chances to have a signed message from the original owner.
Please let us know about the signed message if you have or you can provide one from the original owner.

I could have asked the owner for this, but my only contact was trough PMs and now that he gave me the account and I changed the password I don't know how to get in touch with him for that Cheesy
Should of thought it trough lol, I'll search his post history for some contact info

why is a signed message necessary?
sorry, first time selling an account Cheesy

louise123

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 05:14:24 PM

I could have asked the owner for this, but my only contact was trough PMs and now that he gave me the account and I changed the password I don't know how to get in touch with him for that Cheesy
Should of thought it trough lol, I'll search his post history for some contact info

No problem you will get all time experience from this deal.
Signed message is necessary because he can claim anytime that the account was hacked by someone and can recover the account anytime by providing a signed message to the admin and the buyer can't do anything except watching.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
iluvbitcoins (OP)
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 05:19:10 PM

Signed message is necessary because he can claim anytime that the account was hacked by someone and can recover the account anytime by providing a signed message to the admin and the buyer can't do anything except watching.

yeah, I'v heard about that

so I'v edited all posts that mention his btc address
does that solve this?

anyways, as I said, if you were to lose the account, I would refund you

iluvbitcoins (OP)
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 05:20:11 PM

Also I see no reason why he would give me the acc if he was going to take it back later
since it's his original account, he would still have the same neg. rating  Grin (from me)

louise123

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 05:33:52 PM

does that solve this?

Shit you did a major mistake by editing the all btc address ask someone how to fix it or check for a quote address to which you sent the payments

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
iluvbitcoins (OP)
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 05:36:42 PM

does that solve this?

Shit you did a major mistake by editing the all btc address ask someone how to fix it or check for a quote address to which you sent the payments

There are already quotes in my thread about it

retes1234

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 02:52:31 AM

i cancel my bid since you edited all the posts that contains btc address. it could lead to some problems on that account :/

iluvbitcoins (OP)
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 07:31:41 AM

i cancel my bid since you edited all the posts that contains btc address. it could lead to some problems on that account :/

there are hundreds of quotes though

badsniper

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 09:06:45 AM

so this auction still running?
i cant see the announcement.
if still running i want to bid 0.18

escrow okay?
iluvbitcoins (OP)
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 09:20:45 AM

so this auction still running?
i cant see the announcement.
if still running i want to bid 0.18

escrow okay?

yes, escrow is okay

48 hours will pass at 08:36:21 PM tommorow

rony_90

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 09:44:10 AM

If you can give me a signed message and the post quality is good enough and if a mod can confirm the accounts wasnt banned I will bid 0.19 as of now. Let's see how the auction goes and will bid more

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
badsniper

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 10:15:03 AM

If you can give me a signed message and the post quality is good enough and if a mod can confirm the accounts wasnt banned I will bid 0.19 as of now. Let's see how the auction goes and will bid more

btw i dont understand about signed message, can you show me the thread about signed message explanation?
retes1234

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 11:08:47 AM

btw i dont understand about signed message, can you show me the thread about signed message explanation?

There is google for searching.

Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 11:15:25 AM

Go to here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345.0

badsniper

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 12:30:30 PM

There is google for searching.

oww easy man, i just asking

Go to here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345.0

thanks outlander you are nice
iluvbitcoins (OP)
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 12:34:27 PM

I just contacted a mod to ask if the account was ever banned

Pages: [1] 2 »  All