Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:41:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 120Bitcoins is SCAM!!!???  (Read 1144 times)
Slavin12 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 03:29:36 PM

Hello,

OK, This topic was dealt with there many times.

But, I try 120Bitcoins. I send to the 120Bitcoins 0.00058000 Bitcoins and get it to the active deposit. After few days i have at my acount some bitcoins and i totaly withdraw 0.00072000 Bitcoins.

I WAS AT PLUS!!!!

I wasnt more invested . When I have some bitcoins at wallet, I invest it. When my Active acount have 0.00329 BTC and i have at acount about 0.00012 BTC, i withdraw my 0.00012 BTC, but page wrote:

Withdrawal request sent but not saved and it will be processed very soon after we check this error , please make sure you have provided That us the right BitCoin Address .

Bitcoin werent not in my wallet , or on the account Sad. I wrote to the suport, You can ceck it at: http://support.120bitcoins.com/support/tickets/12637.

Its SCAM, but i was it plus.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 6581

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 03:37:24 PM

As you should know HYIP investments are very high risk and they aren't real investment HYIP is Ponzi you're stealing other money.
By the way this thread should be in   Scam Accusations section.

tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 03:50:19 PM

It's a pure Ponzi system. You should be very careful when sites promise quick revenues on your investments. Such sites rise and disappear with your investments.
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 03:55:41 PM

Looks like a classical ponzi scam.
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 04:05:12 PM

This is not investing. Investing is risking a certain amount of money in something that has reasonable possibilities of raising your initial investment because you think the product/service is worth it and will bring high demand. A "put your BTC here and double them" which is what basically that is... is a scam.
josef2000

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Bro, you need to try http://dadice.com

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 04:54:10 PM

Basically, every single service that promises you a big return by investing some money is based on a ponzi system. These websites are just camouflaged to disguise as another system, but everything is based on a ponzi system.
So my tip: do NOT invest in any websites like this, they will probably take the money and disappear at sometime. Do NOT support ponzies!

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
bigasic

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 06:00:12 PM

Yea, obvious ponzi,but this got me thinking. If you advertise it as a ponzi, would it then be legal? lol... I remember that I saw a bitcoin ponzi scam a couple years ago and thats what they did, they said, "This is a ponzi, invest at your own risk, but those that get in first will make money" or something to that effect. I wonder what happened to them, lol...

One thing that Ive learned since Ive been into bitcoin, DONT INVEST ANYTHING THAT IS BITCOIN RELATED.. Granted, im sure there are legit bitcoin companies that require investments, but most of us have been burned one too many times, im afraid. I, for one, will never invest one bitcoin into any bitcoin type company again. )Well, you can never say never, but ill probably never ever invest again... Even though im still way ahead when it comes to bitcoin, its because the value of bitcoin went up, not because of any company that took off.

My advice, HODL your coins.. Or if you like to casual sport bet, then do that, thats kind of fun too....but stay away from those dice companies, theyll take your coins in an instant..
godmode3D

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 12:27:09 AM

Hello,

But, I try 120Bitcoins. I send to the 120Bitcoins 0.00058000 Bitcoins and get it to the active deposit. After few days i have at my acount some bitcoins and i totaly withdraw 0.00072000 Bitcoins.

I WAS AT PLUS!!!!

I wasnt more invested . When I have some bitcoins at wallet, I invest it. When my Active acount have 0.00329 BTC and i have at acount about 0.00012 BTC, i withdraw my 0.00012 BTC, but page wrote:

Withdrawal request sent but not saved and it will be processed very soon after we check this error , please make sure you have provided That us the right BitCoin Address .

Bitcoin werent not in my wallet , or on the account Sad. I wrote to the suport, You can ceck it at: http://support.120bitcoins.com/support/tickets/12637.

you cannot trust any site you stumble upon in the "investor Based Games" subsection in the gambling section that offer users a way to get rich quick, before you invest, just ask yourself, where is this site getting the money from to pay me?
groko271

Activity: 790
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 09:04:07 AM

I tested this site.

it paid well until i was at 90% ROI, then they delete my account.

SCAM.
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 01:34:58 PM

Hello,

I WAS AT PLUS!!!!

i bold you opinion and let me tell you the bitcoin is in the pocket of this ponzi site made because they bring out all of your bitcoin and before you invest you should be investigation first still paying or no and this is the nature of ponzi
Phobosator32

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

Hello People of Earth!

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 09:49:35 AM

A lot of people say that their account was deleted or blocked, scam for sure.
rony_90

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 10:01:05 AM

120Bitcoins=PONZI

PONZI=SCAM

Therfore, 120Bitcoins = SCAM

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
Tschai

Activity: 315

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 10:02:51 AM

Hello,

I WAS AT PLUS!!!!

No shit, Sherlock!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: