Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:05:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God doesn't exist?  (Read 509 times)
ndnh (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 07:36:15 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2015, 09:03:40 AM by ndnhc

Just wondering if there is any. Smiley
Saw the other thread, and it had tooo many kind of, well, "proofs"..

Disclaimer: I believe I believe in God. This thread is created just out of curiosity. Wink
GTO911

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 07:40:19 PM

Bitcoin came out of thin air, nobody created it. Because nobody can see the creator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 07:44:39 PM

What's next?

"Scientific proof that Santa Clause doesn't exist"?

Roll Eyes

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
GTO911

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 07:49:46 PM

Maybe "Scientific proof that Vod is not a dumb fool?"
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 07:50:14 PM

The problem is the people who try to make that kind of argument haven't had the thought entered into their heads that the people who wrote the books they idolise so much made that shit up to screw them out of their money. It would be the same thing where if I made up a story about a magical cat that I can only see, setup a church, and started taking in money then started lobbying various government officials and offering them perks for declaring themselves believers in the magical cat and that then starts giving influence to the me who formed the church in the first place.

That's how this stuff works, which is why groups like Scientology can get away with the exact same thing, add some good brainwashing into the mix over a couple of centuries and that's how you end up with the major religions. In short, there is no scientific proof for god and there is none against it, because there is no evidence of his existence.
ndnh (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 07:55:24 PM

What's next?

Roll Eyes

Well, why not?  Grin
GTO911

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 07:57:01 PM

People who talk about religion when there is talk about god are just too dumb

Religion created by man = Evil

God = The creator of consciousness, above any stupid religion
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 07:58:53 PM

What's next?

Roll Eyes

Well, why not?  Grin

That's my point.  You can imagine anything, no matter how foolish, then demand others prove it doesn't exist.

It's the other way around - it doesn't exist until you prove it does.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Sharpe

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 08:04:48 PM

You can't prove or disprove something that doesn't exist. I can't prove unicorns don't, but obviously they don't exist because nobody has ever seen one or has any evidence for one and only an idiot would believe that one exists, much like people who believe in god  Cheesy.
ndnh (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 08:05:16 PM

What's next?

Roll Eyes

Well, why not?  Grin

That's my point.  You can imagine anything, no matter how foolish, then demand others prove it doesn't exist.

It's the other way around - it doesn't exist until you prove it does.

So God doesn't exist. Smiley

You just proved it, but it was just not scientific. Tongue
ndnh (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 08:07:34 PM

You can't prove or disprove something that doesn't exist. I can't prove unicorns don't, but obviously they don't exist because nobody has ever seen one or has any evidence for one and only an idiot would believe that one exists, much like people who believe in god  Cheesy.

Giant black holes on Earth is something that can't exist. It can be proved that it cannot exist. Smiley

Comeon, bud, you can prove anything. Cheesy

Edit: I can say God doesn't exist? Is God matter? Energy? Just energy? How can it be sustainable? Is it even possible?
Rampton

Activity: 525

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 09:36:22 PM

You can't prove or disprove something that doesn't exist. I can't prove unicorns don't, but obviously they don't exist because nobody has ever seen one or has any evidence for one and only an idiot would believe that one exists, much like people who believe in god  Cheesy.

Giant black holes on Earth is something that can't exist. It can be proved that it cannot exist. Smiley

Comeon, bud, you can prove anything. Cheesy

That isn't relevant to his point. You've just made a completely irrelevant argument. Besides, surely magical skygods or wizzard zombie jews who can walk on water can't exist either due to the laws of physics? Can you tell me how you can prove anything? You said you believe in god but you cannot show proof and neither can someone prove that he doesn't.

ndnh (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 08:43:58 AM

That isn't relevant to his point. You've just made a completely irrelevant argument. Besides, surely magical skygods or wizzard zombie jews who can walk on water can't exist either due to the laws of physics? Can you tell me how you can prove anything? You said you believe in god but you cannot show proof and neither can someone prove that he doesn't.

Of course they exist.

What is the problem?  Grin
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 09:00:49 AM

Disclaimer: I believe in God. This thread is created just out of curiosity. Wink

Not logically or theoretically possible for there to be any.

/thread.
ndnh (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 09:05:36 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2015, 09:38:21 AM by ndnhc

Disclaimer: I believe in God. This thread is created just out of curiosity. Wink

Not logically or theoretically possible for there to be any.

/thread.

I got the point you are making.

What I expected it to mean is to prove that God played no role in taking this to here. Life would have been created otherwise too, Big Bang would have happened, ... etc.

Edit: Locking this thread.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: