Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:32:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "Killing Jews is Worship that Draws Us Close to Allah" Ads on NYC Buses  (Read 6206 times)
J. J. Phillips

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 08:10:08 PM

Back when the taliban was fighting the soviets is when lot's of these guys were given american weaponry and it's been a revolving door ever since. Give them the tools and then occupy their sacred areas and before ya know it they go on offense against you. It's a great tool for the military industrial complex to keep the money flowing as well as the trial and error for developing newer and advanced weapons.

It makes sense that the Americans wouldn't want to directly fight the Soviets in Afghanistan, especially after Vietnam went so badly.

Too bad after the Soviets were kicked out of Afghanistan, the U.S. didn't propose a brief alliance with the Soviets for both of them to nuke the shit out of Afghanistan. It would've prevented a lot of problems.

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Affair_of_the_Gang_of_Barbarians
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
btcusury

Activity: 433
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 03:11:11 PM

What's truly unforgivable is that the rest of you are unwilling to even open your mouth and acknowledge what monsters Jihadis are, and that these monsters exist, and that they do in fact find their justifications in Islamic texts and beliefs. Worse than your silence is that you attempt to silence the people who point it out. You're making Western society dangerous for everyone except Jihadis, including being dangerous for moderate Muslims and ex-Muslims.

What's pathetic (but forgivable) is that you are unwilling to even consider the notion that any Jewish person could ever do anything wrong. Yes, jihadists exist and "do in fact find their justifications in Islamic texts and beliefs" -- DUH! Nobody is trying to silence you or other Jewish supremacists. You're making society dangerous for everyone, not only jihadists, with your absurd ultra-extremist hatred for all things islamic and non-jewish. Let my try to get through to the REAL YOU: Liberate yourself from the mental prison of ideology you have created for yourself, and become a human being once again, my brother. Here's one very effective way to do that - just listen to this guy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T11cWm4VRNg

FACT: There were hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths by December 2020 due to the censorship of all effective treatments (most notably ivermectin) in order to obtain EUA for experimental GT spike protein injections despite spike bioweaponization patents going back about a decade, and the manufacturers have 100% legal immunity despite long criminal histories.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 03:18:17 PM

Well, ultimately the need for jihad dates back to the pagans in Mecca rejecting Muhammed's message. If no one had ever rejected Muhammed's perfect message, then the world would be at peace. (I'm trying to decide if this requires an /s tag.)

I would understand that you were sarcastic just because I've seen your posts and know your beliefs about the topic (your image/sig/description help too). But hey, If somehow I thought that you were a Muslim, what you said would sound pretty realistic.

[ img]https://i.imgur.com/B4oEjlj.png?1[/img]
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/023-violence.htm

I know that some Muslims call their religion the religion of peace, but haven't heard of them doing anything to prevent violence within the religion.

That site is created for sole intention of making Islam bad. It has many, better to say almost all, biased and disinformation*. That site avoid grammars to conclude Islam is violence. It also has false stories.

* Not misinformation.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 03:42:26 PM

Killing Islam is worship that draws Muslims closer to God.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 03:48:09 PM

Smiley

You missed "according to you".

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 04:44:31 PM

Smiley

You missed "according to you".

Well, that's understood for all of us. If the truth were easy, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 04:54:12 PM

What's truly unforgivable is that the rest of you are unwilling to even open your mouth and acknowledge what monsters Jihadis are, and that these monsters exist, and that they do in fact find their justifications in Islamic texts and beliefs. Worse than your silence is that you attempt to silence the people who point it out. You're making Western society dangerous for everyone except Jihadis, including being dangerous for moderate Muslims and ex-Muslims.

What's pathetic (but forgivable) is that you are unwilling to even consider the notion that any Jewish person could ever do anything wrong. Yes, jihadists exist and "do in fact find their justifications in Islamic texts and beliefs" -- DUH! Nobody is trying to silence you or other Jewish supremacists. .....

Is this correct?

I've seen no evidence that JJ Phillips was a "Jewish supremacist" (whatever that is...)
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 04:56:44 PM

That is too funny. I'm going to have it printed on a t-shirt. It's no more odd than my "nuke the whales" t-shirt.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 05:36:03 PM

That is too funny. I'm going to have it printed on a t-shirt. It's no more odd than my "nuke the whales" t-shirt.

Then move to Israel. But have yourself videoed while you are wearing it there.    Grin

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 06:34:35 PM

Well, ultimately the need for jihad dates back to the pagans in Mecca rejecting Muhammed's message. If no one had ever rejected Muhammed's perfect message, then the world would be at peace. (I'm trying to decide if this requires an /s tag.)

I would understand that you were sarcastic just because I've seen your posts and know your beliefs about the topic (your image/sig/description help too). But hey, If somehow I thought that you were a Muslim, what you said would sound pretty realistic.

[ img]https://i.imgur.com/B4oEjlj.png?1[/img]
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/023-violence.htm

I know that some Muslims call their religion the religion of peace, but haven't heard of them doing anything to prevent violence within the religion.

That site is created for sole intention of making Islam bad. It has many, better to say almost all, biased and disinformation*. That site avoid grammars to conclude Islam is violence. It also has false stories.

* Not misinformation.
Oh, I don't know about that.  Right on the front is a picture of some of your religion finishing off a guy accused of homosexual acts.  Doesn't look like any kind of disinformation, does it?

And the running lists of terrorist acts is quite useful.

2015.05.10 (Kumanovo, Macedonia) - Muslim terrorists wage a running battle with police, killing at least eight.
2015.05.10 (Kabul, Afghanistan) - A suicide bomber kills three riders on a bus.
2015.05.09 (Nazimabad, Pakistan) - Sectarian Jihadis gun down a homeopathic doctor for being Shiite.
2015.05.08 (Galkayo, Somalia) - Religious extremists shoot an 'apostate' to death.
2015.05.08 (Matembo, DRC) - Islamists hack seven villagers to death with machetes, including two women.
2015.05.08 (Balad Ruz, Iraq) - A Sunni suicide bomber massacres eighteen worshippers as they are leaving a Shiite mosque.

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 06:51:45 PM

Then move to Israel. But have yourself videoed while you are wearing it there.    Grin

I wouldn't hang out in Israel if I had a armored car.

J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 02:57:00 PM

What's pathetic (but forgivable) is that you are unwilling to even consider the notion that any Jewish person could ever do anything wrong. Yes, jihadists exist and "do in fact find their justifications in Islamic texts and beliefs" -- DUH! Nobody is trying to silence you or other Jewish supremacists. You're making society dangerous for everyone, not only jihadists, with your absurd ultra-extremist hatred for all things islamic and non-jewish. Let my try to get through to the REAL YOU: Liberate yourself from the mental prison of ideology you have created for yourself, and become a human being once again, my brother. Here's one very effective way to do that - just listen to this guy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T11cWm4VRNg

You have read my posts and concluded that I am "unwilling to even consider the notion of any Jewish person could ever do anything wrong" and that I am a "Jewish supremacist". This is an indication that you are the one mentally imprisoned. You're imposing your own prejudices on my posts.

I'm obviously not a "Jewish supremacist." (If I were, I'd probably convert to Judaism.)

I gave an example earlier of a Jew who has recently done something wrong. His name is Charles Moerdler. I even created an "ad" based on the "My Jihad" campaign. ("My Jihad" in German is "Mein Kampf" -- as was noted on the thread earlier.)

People are not only trying to silence critics of Jihad and Islam, they are succeeding. Charles Moerdler is a Jew who is using his position to silence critics of Jihad. There are many parts of the world where criticism of Islam is illegal as a form of "hate speech" -- including here in Canada. Even where it is not illegal, everyone knows that speaking openly about Islam or Jihad can get you killed by Jihadis.

So when you said

Nobody is trying to silence you

... you were lying. And you knew you were lying. You were lying with a purpose.

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 03:45:28 PM

People are not only trying to silence critics of Jihad and Islam, they are succeeding. Charles Moerdler is a Jew who is using his position to silence critics of Jihad. There are many parts of the world where criticism of Islam is illegal as a form of "hate speech" -- including here in Canada. Even where it is not illegal, everyone knows that speaking openly about Islam or Jihad can get you killed by Jihadis.
bit like holocaust denial laws

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 04:29:26 PM

bit like holocaust denial laws

By the way, I'm not in favor of laws against Holocaust denial. I would choose not to associate with a Holocaust denier, but legal sanctions against it are both ridiculous and counterproductive.

I'm not aware of anyone being killed for denying the Holocaust, but there may be some cases. saddampbuh might be able to point us to some, as he probably follows the Holocaust denial community much more closely than I do.

While we're on the subject of oppressed Jew haters, did someone force David Duke to get really bad plastic surgery and then grow a big white (yes, David Duke is now whiter!) beard to try to cover it up?

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 04:31:39 PM

The Jews haven't exactly been perfect little angels.

J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 04:41:11 PM

Palestinians love pictures of their kids dead. The two main reasons they have kids are to (1) kill Jews and (2) make nice bloody pictures when Israel retaliates.

Here's my favorite picture of a Palestinian. It's Haj Mohammed Effendi Amin el-Husseini meeting with his favorite WW2 ally.

Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 04:46:42 PM

Distasteful drama such as this one will actually invite negativity towards Jews. There is no need to quote some stupid fanatic from the Hamas and then paste it all over the city. Jewish organizations in NY should intervene and stop this stupid advertisement. It is definitely of bad taste. If you want to indulge in a propaganda war against Hamas, there are better options.

"Free speech" can lead to many results you wouldn't expect. The people paying for these ads should consider a different approach, imo.

saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 04:56:30 PM

I'm not aware of anyone being killed for denying the Holocaust, but there may be some cases. saddampbuh might be able to point us to some, as he probably follows the Holocaust denial community much more closely than I do.
check out the jewish defence league. they attempted to kill ernst zundel and made threats against jewish revisionist david cole's family so he went into hiding as david stein for 20 years and only recently resurfaced. they have successfully carried out murders on american soil but not sure if any are related to holocaust revisionism.

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 05:05:38 PM

Distasteful drama such as this one will actually invite negativity towards Jews. There is no need to quote some stupid fanatic from the Hamas and then paste it all over the city. Jewish organizations in NY should intervene and stop this stupid advertisement. It is definitely of bad taste. If you want to indulge in a propaganda war against Hamas, there are better options.

"Free speech" can lead to many results you wouldn't expect. The people paying for these ads should consider a different approach, imo.

Don't worry. The ads are banned in NYC. Because free speech.

J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 05:18:50 PM

check out the jewish defence league. they attempted to kill ernst zundel and made threats against jewish revisionist david cole's family so he went into hiding as david stein for 20 years and only recently resurfaced. they have successfully carried out murders on american soil but not sure if any are related to holocaust revisionism.

Thanks for the pointer. I'll look into them. In the meantime, enjoy my modification of the snake picture you posted previously.

What lies? Well, the main lie David Duke tells is that he is white. It's now clear when one contrasts the color of his truly white beard with his suspiciously dark skin, David Duke is of mongrel blood. This is clear even after the treatment he underwent to make his facial features look more whitey.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: