Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:35:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [FILLED] Requesting 5 BTC Loan  (Read 1883 times)
BecomingPhill (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

BTC in Namibia

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2012, 11:38:28 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2014, 10:28:48 PM by BecomingPhill

My name is Tshuutheni Emvula. I am seeking a 5BTC from 27/8/12 to at least 19/10/12 to invest 2.5 BTC in my Pyraming account (http://pyramining.com/account/browse?id=rc3297ey) and 2.5BTC in my MtGox account . I will repay 6.5BTC when I have made it back. I am currently in the process of also purchasing a small dedicated mining rig but I estimate that I will be able to make the BTC solely by trading. I require such a long repay period to ensure I can earn enough BTC. I spend an average of 6-10 hours everyday now for 1 week dealing solely with Bitcoin related activities and because I am self employed I am able to guarantee that I will continue to spend the time investing in my BTC.

I can repay in lump sum but I prefer being able to repay at 1BTC intervals when I make the gains. I will not use the loaned BTC for gambling.

19YMKfUYc9S2orgBvp3LaHRbBJ5wNQENK1

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BecomingPhill (OP)

BTC in Namibia

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2013, 12:03:52 AM

Tx info for loan and repayment, terms were lowered to 5.5.

Loan:
https://blockchain.info/tx/8720aa80c64032573e2ce16a5603894d8e80d6402194c0af59d6028950fa5298

Repayment:
https://blockchain.info/tx/4598ce08d27e40ae5333a8d70f8fd4680fa195f43fc5cf59de0cb95003835238

AndrewWilliams

Activity: 182

Fourth richest fictional character

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 01:57:41 AM

That's mad shady yo.
smracer
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1055
Merit: 1020

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 02:14:42 AM

Yay!  You lent yourself 5BTC and gambled it all away like you said you wouldn't do.
AndrewWilliams

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 02:25:41 AM

Lagos, Nigeria.
Attention: The President/CEO

Dear Sir,

Confidential Business Proposal

Having consulted with my colleagues and based on the information gathered from the Nigerian Chambers Of Commerce And Industry, I have the privilege to request your assistance to transfer the sum of $47,500,000.00 (forty seven million, five hundred thousand United States dollars) into your accounts. The above sum resulted from an over-invoiced contract, executed, commissioned and paid for about five years (5) ago by a foreign contractor. This action was however intentional and since then the fund has been in a suspense account at The Central Bank Of Nigeria Apex Bank.

We are now ready to transfer the fund overseas and that is where you come in. It is important to inform you that as civil servants, we are forbidden to operate a foreign account; that is why we require your assistance. The total sum will be shared as follows: 70% for us, 25% for you and 5% for local and international expenses incidental to the transfer.

The transfer is risk free on both sides. I am an accountant with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). If you find this proposal acceptable, we shall require the following documents:

(a) your banker's name, telephone, account and fax numbers.

(b) your private telephone and fax numbers —for confidentiality and easy communication.

(c) your letter-headed paper stamped and signed.

Alternatively we will furnish you with the text of what to type into your letter-headed paper, along with a breakdown explaining, comprehensively what we require of you. The business will take us thirty (30) working days to accomplish.

Please reply urgently.

Best regards

Howgul Abul Arhu
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 04:06:53 AM

Grats in advance on the successful repayment of your loan! Grin

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
BecomingPhill (OP)

BTC in Namibia

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2013, 11:11:48 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2013, 12:13:15 PM by BecomingPhill

Ok so maybe I don't know the etiquette in posting TX info but the user who borrowed me the BTC is still not come back online to the forum,when he does he will add confirmation that he has gotten his payment.

I'm tempted to post my PMs but seeing you guys all assume I'm a schemer by default, I'd rather you all eat your hats later.

BecomingPhill (OP)

BTC in Namibia

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2013, 11:13:03 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2013, 11:33:13 AM by BecomingPhill

Lagos, Nigeria.

Dear Sir,

Having consulted with my colleagues and based on the information gathered from the Nigerian Chambers Of Commerce And Industry, I have the privilege to request your assistance to transfer the sum of $47,500,000.00 (forty seven million, five hundred thousand United States dollars) into your accounts. The above sum resulted from an over-invoiced contract, executed, commissioned and paid for about five years (5) ago by a foreign contractor. This action was however intentional and since then the fund has been in a suspense account at The Central Bank Of Nigeria Apex Bank.

We are now ready to transfer the fund overseas and that is where you come in. It is important to inform you that as civil servants, we are forbidden to operate a foreign account; that is why we require your assistance. The total sum will be shared as follows: 70% for us, 25% for you and 5% for local and international expenses incidental to the transfer.

The transfer is risk free on both sides. I am an accountant with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). If you find this proposal acceptable, we shall require the following documents:

(b) your private telephone and fax numbers —for confidentiality and easy communication.

Alternatively we will furnish you with the text of what to type into your letter-headed paper, along with a breakdown explaining, comprehensively what we require of you. The business will take us thirty (30) working days to accomplish.

Please reply urgently.

Best regards

Howgul Abul Arhu

Do you know how far Nigeria is from Namibia? That just makes you look uneducated and more than a tad bit
racist my dude.

bitcoin44me

Activity: 252

MARKETPLACE FOR PAID ADVICE LIVE BROADCASTS

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 12:10:03 PM

Who gave you this loan if it is not ur alt?

BecomingPhill (OP)

BTC in Namibia

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2013, 12:32:16 PM

Who gave you this loan if it is not ur alt?

User specifically asked me not to post username and details on forum. I can say he is a senior member.

It seems though in my attempt to pacify accusations of scammery by posting tx info I inadvertently might have made his info public. I should think those with a discerning eye could make out who owns the wallet.

bitcoin44me

Activity: 252

MARKETPLACE FOR PAID ADVICE LIVE BROADCASTS

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 12:37:52 PM

Lol, why who he wants to be anonymous?
Seems shady.

Anyway good luck.
I won't loan you in the future though.

Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2198

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2013, 12:40:19 PM

So many SatoshiDice transactions. Damn.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
BecomingPhill (OP)

BTC in Namibia

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2013, 12:41:49 PM

Lol, why who he wants to be anonymous?
Seems shady.

Anyway good luck.
I won't loan you in the future though.

I don't know why he wants to remain anonymous. I'm just respecting his wishes.

Ummm ok, you haven't loaned to me in the past so.....yeah.

BecomingPhill (OP)

BTC in Namibia

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2013, 12:43:53 PM

So many SatoshiDice transactions. Damn.

If you are referring to my account, yes I play satoshi dice from my blockchain wallet on average once a day since about a week ago.

BecomingPhill (OP)

BTC in Namibia

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2013, 01:47:19 PM

Lagos, Nigeria.

Dear Sir,

Please reply urgently.

Best regards

Howgul Abul Arhu

I'm sorry but LMAO, this really takes the cake. Nigeria dude, really? Like REALLY?

If its a technical issue about TX tracking lets keep the questions technical. If you have a problem about who I say I am, ask me for the kind of verification you need.

As stated on post this loan is FILLED. I'm not looking for your BTC here. If you want to fund me then go to this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=296558.0

AndrewWilliams

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 06:12:36 PM

I would give you benefit of the doubt, except you posted your loan request at 11:38:28 PM.

You then posted at 12:03:52 AM, not even more than 25 minutes later, that the loan was given to you by someone.

And then saying the guy wants to remain anonymous.... that's shady as it gets.

I was born at night, but I was not born yesterday.
BecomingPhill (OP)

BTC in Namibia

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2013, 07:18:47 PM

I would give you benefit of the doubt, except you posted your loan request at 11:38:28 PM.

You then posted at 12:03:52 AM, not even more than 25 minutes later, that the loan was given to you by someone.

Wow. So you didn't bother to read the date of the posts?

AndrewWilliams

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 07:29:14 PM

Considering you have another similar thread that was trying to borrow unsuccessfully, and then suddenly a day after this new thread of yours "myseriously" gets funded, with no other members post except your own, your shadiness is already out there.

How hard is it to send 5 BTC to yourself and claim you were loaned the money and paid it back? Too easy, that's why no one believes you.
BecomingPhill (OP)

BTC in Namibia

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2013, 07:42:15 PM

Considering you have another similar thread that was trying to borrow unsuccessfully, and then suddenly a day after this new thread of yours "myseriously" gets funded, with no other members post except your own, your shadiness is already out there.

How hard is it to send 5 BTC to yourself and claim you were loaned the money and paid it back? Too easy, that's why no one believes you.

On what thread did I try to 'borrow unsuccessfully' ? As far as I know I have two lending threads out, this one which we're currently posting on (which has been filled a year ago) and the one I made last night which has not been filled. I don't owe anyone anything.

Have you noticed how every post you've made to me is to demean my character and seed doubt amongst users? I fully understand that one has to be vigilant about checking your potential investments but really, check yourself.

AndrewWilliams

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 07:53:44 PM

Face it, you tried to make yourself look good by pretending you loaned to someone, when infact your just transferred BTC from one of your accounts to another.

Calling a spade a spade. Man up.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: