Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:38:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GetDotBit.com Launch!  (Read 747 times)
GetDotBit.com (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 09:31:27 AM

Hi!

I have been working on www.getdotbit.com for the last few months, in order to help spread .bit and it's improvements over standard DNS through the use of blockchains.

GetDotBit is a namecoin registrar that enables easy and fast .bit domain purchasing compared to the bulky Namecoin-Qt that can be unfriendly and resource hungry (it has to download the blockchain like any other coin).

I am offering completely free domain names for your first, and only 1$ for each subsequent purchase.

Oh, and I'm accepting a ton of altcoins through www.ShapeShift.io.

You are open to transfer your name out at any time, as well as update it's nameserver.

I am very open to feedback regarding the site.

Thank you,

Daniel 
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zercrypt

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 08:47:26 PM

i'll get no confirmation email. also looked in my spamfolder... will check again tomorrow!
GetDotBit.com (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 09:46:06 PM

i'll get no confirmation email. also looked in my spamfolder... will check again tomorrow!

Please resend the confirmation by visiting www.getdotbit.com/unconfirmed while logged in and pressing "resend", all confirmation email problems are now solved.

Enjoy your free .bit domain!
Seccour
Legendary

Activity: 1619
Merit: 1004

Bitcoiner, Crypto-anarchist and Cypherpunk.

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 03:40:56 PM

I love your website !

It's good that Namecoin got a website like this. I'm going to register a .bit domain soon ! Cheesy

batesresearch
Legendary

Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 07:21:24 PM

Absolutely great service, easy to use and follow. Control panel is nicely built aswell! Good job

Visit Satoshi's Place, a Bitcoin Hub based in Bury, Manchester, UK.
Goals: Educate & Onboard users in to Bitcoin. Lightning network⚡️
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: