Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:13:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ALTCOIN PUMP AND DUMP GROUP BY ME! No Registration Fee  (Read 2104 times)
thebenjamincode (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

37iGtdUJc2xXTDkw5TQZJQX1Wb98gSLYVP

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 10:24:49 AM

Hi guys, registration starts today, its free! lets pump and dump together!  Grin
i will announce what coin we will pump on May 4, 2015 because i am looking for new members this week

i have 1btc to invest on altcoins and i hope you too will participate Cheesy
Good luck to all of us!

i hope with the power of our crowd could change the price of altcoins
so please join

http://cryptopump.boards.net/
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kethan

Activity: 232
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 11:40:25 AM

Hi i too have few btc ... how does that work ??.. what % we would get ??
thebenjamincode (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 01:04:28 PM

Hi i too have few btc ... how does that work ??.. what % we would get ??

well if our group becomes big i think it will work out

this group is the one that i want to copy >>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=765426.0
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 02:39:47 PM

Yeaa you will need a lot of BTC to compete with Ryans group. And a lot of experience. 1BTC today is not enough purchasing power to move a market the way you need it moved to properly execute a P&D, you need a minimum 20BTC in purchasing power.

Can you please share a little about yourself as the organizer, what trading experience do you have in crypto and outside Crypto? As you can see Ryan proves to be very well versed in the market of trading, he is able to spot things a lot of other people do not see. The success of his group is that because of him. He does not seem to be blindly picking coins, he has an agenda.

How will you pick the coins to be P&D? You do understand that in todays world of crypto a P&D could prove to be very unsuccessful if you pick the wrong coin at the wrong time.

Who are your PR pushers? and what experience and connections do they have to help with the pumping?

What is you schedule of announcement for your group?  Meaning how soon after you know the coin you are going to use will the group know?

thebenjamincode (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 08:30:24 PM

Yeaa you will need a lot of BTC to compete with Ryans group. And a lot of experience. 1BTC today is not enough purchasing power to move a market the way you need it moved to properly execute a P&D, you need a minimum 20BTC in purchasing power.

Can you please share a little about yourself as the organizer, what trading experience do you have in crypto and outside Crypto? As you can see Ryan proves to be very well versed in the market of trading, he is able to spot things a lot of other people do not see. The success of his group is that because of him. He does not seem to be blindly picking coins, he has an agenda.

How will you pick the coins to be P&D? You do understand that in todays world of crypto a P&D could prove to be very unsuccessful if you pick the wrong coin at the wrong time.

Who are your PR pushers? and what experience and connections do they have to help with the pumping?

What is you schedule of announcement for your group?  Meaning how soon after you know the coin you are going to use will the group know?

well i was thinking of attracting investors if the group becomes big and i am not competing with ryan's group, i am inspired by his work because i saw that he is great Cheesy
ciocgun

Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 12:36:32 PM

I'm interested in pump/dump
i got some altcoin and some BTC's.
But you have 4 negative feedback, so i'm a little bit scared.
Please explain me a little bit more of the project roadmap

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: