Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:29:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Who are interested in buying my requirements to mtgox.  (Read 479 times)
IIpeBeD_MeDBeD (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 01:34:14 PM

Hi! Is anyone have interest to buying requirements to mtgox?
I have 21 btc in mtgox balance. How many btc you can suggest for buying my acc for mtgox?
It's just a study of demand.
Thanks.

DFS

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 03:04:47 PM

Hi! Is anyone have interest to buying requirements to mtgox?
I have 21 btc in mtgox balance. How many btc you can suggest for buying my acc for mtgox?
It's just a study of demand.
Thanks.

Uhhm, not 100% sure what you're trying to ask here. Mt Gox went defunct a long time ago.
CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 03:11:15 PM

There chances of them coming back and actually finding something to give back is so minimal is that pigs have a more of a chance to fly.
If I were to throw anything at the table it won't be much somewhere around 0.06-1. But that's only if I hear some news from karpeles, but If I hear some news
then you're obviously going to not want to sell your balance. Rather just keep it. I know that getting something back instead of nothing is better, but I would still pray.

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2327

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 04:13:12 PM

At best you should expect to receive 25% of your balance, and that will take a long time to materialize. I would put a max value of the above rate. However the fact that it could take years for the bankruptcy process to finalize, the exact formula as to how creditors will be repaid, and uncertainty regarding if the transfer of liabilities will be recognized by the court would greatly reduce the value.
josef2000

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Bro, you need to try http://dadice.com

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 04:32:52 PM

MtGox will probably not come back. The owner has disappeared wirh all the bitcoins the users had on the website. So the account is actually worthless.
Maybe you still dont know that...

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

/dev/null

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 05:07:56 PM

well, maybe it is possible to sell to some insider who know what is happening around mtgox and what are the chances here. honestly, from my perspective this is worthless..
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 05:29:59 PM

MtGox will probably not come back. The owner has disappeared wirh all the bitcoins the users had on the website. So the account is actually worthless.
Maybe you still dont know that...
i've heard kraken is going to honor mtgox's creditors claims, so if anyone has balance at mtgox try claiming at kraken.

visit blog.kraken.com to know more about it..
edit:
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 12:55:18 PM

At best you should expect to receive 25% of your balance, and that will take a long time to materialize. I would put a max value of the above rate. However the fact that it could take years for the bankruptcy process to finalize, the exact formula as to how creditors will be repaid, and uncertainty regarding if the transfer of liabilities will be recognized by the court would greatly reduce the value.

Seems to be more like 20%:

The chances to get something back are very good, provided that 1) you establish your claim and 2) your claim amount isn't really small (for claims below JPY1,000, the trustee has said that you will still get the payout, but you might have to come pick up your money - not practical for most people).

We don't know the percentage and it will depend on undetermined factors, such as how many people decide to make their claim. Some have speculated that it might be around 20% based on some public information, but it isn't certain.

All currencies including BTC will be considered in terms of their value in JPY when MtGox went bankrupt. These values will be used to determine your pro rata share of the total remaining assets. If you request a payout in BTC, the amount of BTC you receive would be your pro rata share of JPY converted to BTC at the current market rates.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: