Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:07:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: KNC SECOND BATCH TITAN 400 MH/s For sale! BRAND NEW!  (Read 1123 times)
cryptodaknight (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 03:29:20 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2015, 04:23:03 PM by cryptodaknight

KNC Titan (second batch 400 mh) Scrypt Miner. This is BRAND NEW, opened just for pictures, unused.

This is also BATCH 2, which is 100 mh/s faster, than batch one. It's also more rare. Not very many of these out there.

Questions, just ask.

I accept Bitcoin, with reputable escrow.

I briefly tested power on for cubes, to make sure they recieved power, but board is unopened and untested.

Also,

Gaw Miners War Machine scrypt asic (Zeus) miner that can mine Litecoin, Dogecoin, ect. This machine will give you 54mh scrypt hashing power, and

about 61mh with the overclock scrypt which I and works fine. Only used for two months.

MidwestMiner

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 03:48:51 PM

I hope you sell it. That said, this forum is not a re-post service for eBay auctions. State a price in BTC and remove link. Also, are you nuts? $4K?
cryptodaknight (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 04:22:21 PM

I hope you sell it. That said, this forum is not a re-post service for eBay auctions. State a price in BTC and remove link. Also, are you nuts? $4K?

You do realize this is second batch, and is almost half price. No, it's extremely reasonable, as it's best out there. Also price in BTC, would be $5400 USD going price in BTC. Reputable escrow will be used.
padrino
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

https://www.bitworks.io

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 04:28:37 PM

You do realize this is second batch, and is almost half price. No, it's extremely reasonable, as it's best out there. Also price in BTC, would be $5400 USD going price in BTC. Reputable escrow will be used.

Heck, I charge $20K for mine so it's really only 20% of the price Smiley, I wouldn't have written back to dirty up the thread but that logic is so out of touch with reality.. It's only worth what the market will bear, and second batch Titans aren't even selling on ebay for that..

Obviously you can ask whatever you wish and no one should give you crap for that, but don't try and defend it with completely flawed logic...

1CPi7VRihoF396gyYYcs2AdTEF8KQG2BCR
cryptodaknight (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 04:47:16 PM

Heck, I charge $20K for mine so it's really only 20% of the price Smiley, I wouldn't have written back to dirty up the thread but that logic is so out of touch with reality.. It's only worth what the market will bear, and second batch Titans aren't even selling on ebay for that..

Obviously you can ask whatever you wish and no one should give you crap for that, but don't try and defend it with completely flawed logic...

you charge 20k? that's heck of lot more than i'm asking. do you mean 2k? I'd do as low as $4000k in BTC. That is starting auction price i've got going on ebay.
cryptodaknight (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 05:09:57 PM

I looked it over and revised starting bid on on my ebay version to $3,500.

$4000.00 still stands for bitcoin prices.
HerbPean
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 05:29:38 PM

it's like asking 2.5 BTC for one Antminer S3, nonsense
cryptodaknight (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 07:10:59 PM

How much then would you offer me?
HerbPean
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 07:21:08 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2015, 03:10:02 AM by HerbPean

I'm not interested, I was just trying to convince you that your price was out of the chart.
cryptodaknight (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 07:43:10 PM

I'm not interested, I was just trying to convince your that your price was out of the chart.

Why bother coming on this thread then, lol. I disagree with you, prices for production where 7000 plus for batch 2, and are 1/4 times faster.

I think my prices are not all that unrealistic, considering there are few of these out there, and IT'S NOT batch 1. Also you are not considering mining will rebound here and these will be in short demand for awhile.
padrino
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 09:02:20 PM

you charge 20k? that's heck of lot more than i'm asking. do you mean 2k? I'd do as low as $4000k in BTC. That is starting auction price i've got going on ebay.

I was saying that sarcastically to prove a point, what someone charged for it last year is irrelevant, the market price is the only price that matters.. Batch 2 titans have been selling on ebay for about $2500 on average, pull $250 off the top for ebay fees and you have $2250 average for Batch 2 including the Paypal fee. That's good and all but in the end the ROI is still the driver, which is well under that number.. I am always game to buy a Titan with BTC or Paypal but will pay a price that may result in an ROI at some point, as are most...

1CPi7VRihoF396gyYYcs2AdTEF8KQG2BCR
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 11:46:29 PM

well this generates more or less 400$ now, so u're looking at a not very sure ROI in 10 months ...
MidwestMiner

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 01:27:06 AM

Considering you can buy brand new alcheminers from stock doing 250+ mh/s for $999 I think $4000 requires totally clueless buyers, so this forum is probably the last place to sell it.
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 01:28:24 AM

Considering you can buy brand new alcheminers from stock doing 250+ mh/s for $999 I think $4000 requires totally clueless buyers, so this forum is probably the last place to sell it.

lol +1

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
mindtrip
Legendary

Activity: 1167
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 02:15:21 PM

A batch 2 is nothing more than a batch 1 unit with an extra cube so saying its rare is BS i personally have 2 Batch one mega monsters running 500MH each with 6 cubes so mine must be super duper rare. I had a controller die so i split the 2 cubes up to my other 2 titans and ripped the screen off to use all 6 ports
MidwestMiner

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 11:33:32 PM

A batch 2 is nothing more than a batch 1 unit with an extra cube so saying its rare is BS i personally have 2 Batch one mega monsters running 500MH each with 6 cubes so mine must be super duper rare. I had a controller die so i split the 2 cubes up to my other 2 titans and ripped the screen off to use all 6 ports

Obviously worth at least $10,000
mindtrip
Legendary

Activity: 1167
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 11:37:05 PM

Totally because mine is like a super rare  Grin
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1718

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 12:39:06 AM

Obviously worth at least $10,000

$10,000? No, its worth at least $25,000. Especially with the unstoppable LTC price gains we have been getting recently.

crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 12:55:41 AM

Yea, definitely the best time ever to buy an overpriced scrypt miner. /end sarcasm

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
KNCFUN

Activity: 264

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 09:36:34 PM

I was saying that sarcastically to prove a point, what someone charged for it last year is irrelevant, the market price is the only price that matters.. Batch 2 titans have been selling on ebay for about $2500 on average, pull $250 off the top for ebay fees and you have $2250 average for Batch 2 including the Paypal fee. That's good and all but in the end the ROI is still the driver, which is well under that number.. I am always game to buy a Titan with BTC or Paypal but will pay a price that may result in an ROI at some point, as are most...

Normal price $2250 average for Batch 2 including the Paypal fee.
I agree !!

WTB working or unstable KNC TITAN cubes.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: