Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:00:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 279 »
  Print  
Author Topic: YoBit.Net - Signature Campaign - Realtime Payouts (daily)  (Read 446981 times)
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2015, 06:03:58 PM

i have problem with sending earned coins to my btc balace. when i click nothing happens.
regulary counting post, and earned coins, nut i can't sent to balance on yobit

Me too. That's not very important if my earnings aren't deleted.
This problem seems to affect all the users, please @yobit users, stop posting here about this problem and go to yobit.net then send a message about this problem via contacts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dre1982

Activity: 770
Merit: 284

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 07:33:29 PM

i have problem with sending earned coins to my btc balace. when i click nothing happens.

This problem seems to affect all the users, please @yobit users, stop posting here about this problem and go to yobit.net then send a message about this problem via contacts.

I haven't got this problem. From when is it. Yesterday I could still move it to my balance.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 08:18:43 PM

My posts have been counted but I'm still unable to send it to my balance.

Also, I have a suggestion : why not increase the Hero Member and Legendary a little bit like 0,00031 or 0,00032 BTC par post ?
mallard

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 08:25:48 PM

Sometimes the button breaks.
It usually gets fixed in a few hours.
Erkallys
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 08:33:33 PM

Sometimes the button breaks.
It usually gets fixed in a few hours.

I hope so.
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2015, 09:25:39 PM

Okay, I get your point.  You want a closed forum that doesn't promote, encourage, or motivate new participation.  

No, I want a forum where 90% of the posts aren't from people who have little to no interest in bitcoin who post one line of barely literate crap just to get paid, that's what I want. And you're being ridiculous. This forum is open to all but there are rules and you can't just shit up the place and expect no consequences. Would you let someone come into your house just to shit on every carpet and wipe their arse on your curtains and be ok with it? Would that be censorship if you told them to stop or get out? No. Signature campaigns are a privilege that as far as I'm aware are unique to this forum and they're by far the easiest way to get your hands on free bitcoins, but of course people abuse it an spoil it for everyone. My job is to try stop that from happening but it's a losing battle. The vast majority of staff want signature campaigns banned and most of the long time members do too and I'm starting to think the easiest way to solve the problem is to agree with them, but if signature campaign managers did their job and didn't pay shitposters then there would be no issue and that's what I'm trying to do so there doesn't have to be a blanket ban on entire signature campaigns but that's where it's heading if people continue their behaviours. Would you rather be able to get paid for decent posts or not be able to make any money at all from this forum? Back when I joined up there were no signature restrictions and even newbies could sign up and get paid big bucks straight away, but of course it was abused by newbies and signature restrictions were put into place in order to curb spam, but it didn't really do much because of campaigns like yobit who pay newbs dust to post shit without consequences and as a result the entire forum suffers. The next step is banning signatures outright and how many of these posters are going to stay if that happens? They'll flee like rats abandoning a ship. Signature campaigns should reward people who make good posts not pay people who just post one word of crap in a spammy off topic thread just because they know they're going to get paid for it.

And, yes, I get what your saying about yobit paying its users to run their signature; however, I disagree with your assessment.

My assessment is fine and on point, you just don't like it.

Yobit's campaign brings interest to the forum as well as promotes their site.  The world of cryptocurrency could definitely improve with a larger interest base and Yobit is doing its part by promoting the technology.

I could promote McDonalds by spray-painting MCDONALDZ logos all over the walls of your house and shouting through a loudspeaker about the promotions McDonalds have, does that mean you should tolerate it? No, don't be ridiculous. Yobit can advertise here, but they can't keep paying people to post utter shit. I don't understand how you don't get this.

Now, you can say that this is a private forum owned by only a select group of players which control the opinions expressed here but then you couldn't avoid opening up all kinds of doors relating to precedents set by the "Silk Road" incident.  How much that's done here can the owners, moderators. or administrators be held punitively liable for? is one of the big questions that comes to mind maintaining that stance.

What? It is a private business, just like Silk Road was. I'm not sure how the two examples are related. Both parties can/could do what they want as they are not responsible for the entire bitcoin ecosphere though both contribute/d to it massively. If you want a forum where you can post whatever crap you want either find another or create your own, or remain here but play by the rules. People are not censored as much as you keep protesting and this forum is one of the most liberal I know and you can scream and shout about moderation as much as you want as long as you do it constructively in the correct sections and threads.

My point, yes I was involved with Yobit's signature campaign and a made a point to post often. But not for the US quarter a day I got from them (in fact, I used that to tip and donate in the posts I visited). Contrarily, I got involved because I am sincerely interested in the technology and wanted to learn more; consequently, I don't like the way I was treated.  Now, you can say my English is bad so my posts are "rubbish," and you can say that I'm spamming so my post are "rubbish" and  I would understand.  But, when you insinuate that I fall below the standards of the BitcoinTalk's elite and my participation should be censored on account of it, I get offended.

Here's one of my favorite quotes about being offended:

So, a small group of insiders can have all the bitcoin in the world and they can sit at their computers trading it back and forth with one another, but bitcoin will never realize it's full value unless it collects interest from the general public.  That won't happen if an elite few close down participation in the discussion and limit it to only those who are already in the loop.

You're being absolutely ridiculous with gross exaggerations yet again. You are free to post here, you are free to earn bitcoins, you are not free to post rubbish without consequences. This forum is not the entire bitcoin economy and bitcoin is bigger than any one forum or company and censorship of any form on any forum isn't going to hinder it. This forum does people a great service by even allowing people to earn bitcoins in such a way at all, but it can't continue if people are going to shit all over and you are part of the problem. If you make decent posts you can get paid for them, but if you're just going to post rubbish then you can't complain about the consequences.

Oh and cjmoles, you really don't know what censorship is. Please stop posting and re-posting off topic comments, that's why they get reported and deleted. That is not censorship, it is you being unable to follow rules. By posting here you agree to them and if you don't I don't know what you're still doing here. If you want to make posts make them in the correct threads in the correct subs and you wont be "censored".

Relevant:

Thank you for your time again, it's very gracious and I sincerely appreciate it.

I understand your position completely; however, I disagree with the reasoning.  Yes, there are those who use the signature campaigns to collect BTC with nonsensical posts, but I cannot get myself to believe that the 50 cents a day they earn posting is what motivates them.  They are motivated by their interest in the technology, but they don't want to deposit money earned thru their labor into a system that appears to be a den of thieves and scam artist; they want to experience the technology without that risk until their confidence is built  The signature campaigns offer a way for them to get involved in the technology without risking their hard earned money in the process, thereby moving the blockchain for the good of the community.

Roads aren't built with bits and bytes but by those out there actually carrying the bricks.....so, either be more inclusive, or go down the same road the two plus two poker forum went after the internet poker boon.  Like I said, I understand your position completely; however, I believe that the benefits provided by the signature campaigns to spark new interest in the technology outweigh the inconveniences that the elite have to experience when they have to trudge through posts they deem ignorant.
TYPEcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 11:54:31 PM

Is this site a scam?
I update my signature but nothing
I also send 2 private without no answer.
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 01:17:25 AM

Is this site a scam?
No it is not, if you had successfully registered you will get paid and you can see the reward in the site after few hours ~4 normally.
But the button that allows you to send what you earned to your balance isn't working today, hope that it gets fixed soon.

nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 01:41:25 AM

Me too can't send my earnings to my balance in Yobit, it seems it's general problem so, and big in Yobit system till now. I hope they fix it soon.

About users and forum's rules, i hope each user of Yobit working and posting in this forum, i hope everyone respect the rules of the forum, don't spam or post rubbish posts or out thread only for get rewarded. We have to try to post constructive posts as possible as we can.
Hexcoin

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 02:11:14 AM

Is this site a scam?

what do you mean by nothing? are you sure you registered in their site using this link?

http://yobit.net/en/signature
pickupcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1203
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 10:39:37 AM

now we know it is problem for multiple users. This problem is related to yobit signaure campaign, and here is thread about that. why to stop posting here about this problem
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 11:47:59 AM

I contacted YoBit since few hours about this problem and no reply till now.

I hope they fix this bug soon, we can't send our earnings to the BTC balance.
Erkallys
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 11:58:37 AM

Maybe they're out of BTC. If it's the case, we only have to wait. But they could tell it us.
dre1982

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 12:00:19 PM

I wrote yesterday I didn't had any problems but today I also can't send it to my balance.

Maybe better for me because I always tried to doubled it with dice on the site.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
1echo

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

scams hunter!

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 12:50:35 PM

cant send to my balance either.

something is wrong

mallard

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 12:56:25 PM

cant send to my balance either.

something is wrong

Angry Did you read any of the previous posts?
LordCoder

Activity: 712

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 03:33:45 PM

If you open Console in CG you will see this:

Some sort of server-side bug.
dre1982

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 04:17:07 PM

well that's not hard 're fix. Netter a bug in the site then there would be something else wrong with the campaign/Yobit.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
suparman987

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 05:22:52 PM

well that's not hard 're fix. Netter a bug in the site then there would be something else wrong with the campaign/Yobit.

till now, still can't send our earnings to the BTC balance. or maybe next day all will fix. Cheesy
Erkallys
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 05:37:49 PM

till now, still can't send our earnings to the BTC balance. or maybe next day all will fix. Cheesy

I hope. However the posts are still counted, that's still that. Now let's wait until they fix this problem. But if there is something I can say, that is there is a lack of communication. They could inform us of this bug. Maybe they are even not aware of it.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 279 »
  Print  

Jump to: