Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:27:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BANNED APPEAL] banned twice within 2 weeks  (Read 3831 times)
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 10:52:26 AM

im going cry for this, please give me a chance. give me your wisdom. give me your forgiveness, im begging for your forgiveness to recover my acc please anyone that have authority to banned and unbanned my acc  Cry .
what should i do to get fix my wrong?what should i do to get unban? what should i do to get your wisdom? what should i do to get out of this case and fix it?

Just wait after 14 days and you will get more wise than before.
Try not to attempt same mistake as before because if you do that again, the punishment will be longer

It seems he was banned permanent, do you read all the thread or not?

If it didn't give a message and it didn't give a timeframe then it was more then likely permanent. It was more then likely for the same reason as the last time you were banned (most likely insubstantial posts + paid sig) as I don't see any other reason for you to get banned based on your post history

ouch so sad if i have banned permanent  Cry , wish theymos give me a chance to fix my problem, because im confused and not yet clearly understand what wrong with my account.

My money is that he was banned for Sig Spamming,

Fairly obvious.

~BCX~

yeah maybe paid sig make me broke. any solution for my case please help me  Embarrassed
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chelseaclk (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 11:11:33 AM

redsnow did you know how about to get out of ban permanent? i have hear that someone will give a second chance with another 30 days banned, but i didnt receive second chance, directly i got perma ban. or maybe badbear and theymos not yet decide how long my banned will running?
Wei H
Legendary

Activity: 1192
Merit: 1001

Chinese translator

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2015, 11:11:53 AM

im going cry for this, please give me a chance. give me your wisdom. give me your forgiveness, im begging for your forgiveness to recover my acc please anyone that have authority to banned and unbanned my acc  Cry .
what should i do to get fix my wrong?what should i do to get unban? what should i do to get your wisdom? what should i do to get out of this case and fix it?

Why? Are you earning your living money here? Honestly I would believe all accounts are all yours, and you produced too much craps, that's why you being banned(permanently).
chelseaclk (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 11:19:59 AM

Why? Are you earning your living money here? Honestly I would believe all accounts are all yours, and you produced too much craps, that's why you being banned(permanently).

everyone believe like that. but i have talk honestly, all managed by 5 person its my friends. please dont bring to bay.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2015, 11:21:57 AM

redsnow did you know how about to get out of ban permanent? i have hear that someone will give a second chance with another 30 days banned, but i didnt receive second chance, directly i got perma ban. or maybe badbear and theymos not yet decide how long my banned will running?

BadBear may unban you. Come after 30 days. Don't break sny forum rules such as ban evading and thread hijacking. See you!

chelseaclk (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 11:39:14 AM

BadBear may unban you. Come after 30 days. Don't break sny forum rules such as ban evading and thread hijacking. See you!

oh really? thankyou for your information. badbear wont tell me directly that im banned for 30 days.
zcxvbs

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 03:29:55 PM

oh really? thankyou for your information. badbear wont tell me directly that im banned for 30 days.

Don't say that crap, you were banned permanent that's because you deserved a permanent ban based on the forum rule, and not everyone will get unban, maybe you should leave for a while, 30 days or so and get back here to ask badbear if you can get unban.
chelseaclk (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 09:31:31 AM

im back to the forum! and ready to appeal my case.
its been along im waiting a month to this day ...

like wiz khalifa lyrics below ..

"It's been a long day without you, my friend
And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
We've come a long way from where we began
Oh, I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
When I see you again"
Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 12:31:16 PM

If it didn't give a message and it didn't give a timeframe then it was more then likely permanent. It was more then likely for the same reason as the last time you were banned (most likely insubstantial posts + paid sig) as I don't see any other reason for you to get banned based on your post history

AFAIK Ban evaders get permabans, so IF OP effectively evaded its 14 ban probably just became perbanned as soon as admin detected it.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
hiddenbatman

Activity: 130
Merit: 102

Glen

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 02:37:29 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2015, 02:51:02 PM by hiddenbatman

im back to the forum! and ready to appeal my case.
its been along im waiting a month to this day ...

like wiz khalifa lyrics below ..

"It's been a long day without you, my friend
And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
We've come a long way from where we began
Oh, I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
When I see you again"

Good you ask appeal for your case now, while you still evade ban with your new acc in this forum.

Source : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1021399.msg11072086#msg11072086

i have pinned, tweeting, followed etc . all is done.

twitter account : my account
followers : 272
btc address : 15rnLWJUmazbhRhvS2qpGy8Ujt5G8k7W1e

my last bet : https://blockchain.info/tx/cdb89fa8a24dc0897050f9f7bcdbeb78ceb36016f0cda5af5b08309c38155928

Thanks

https://twitter.com/djibrilantiuang .....

" There are all kinds of stupid people that annoy me but what annoys me most is a lazy argument "
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: