Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:42:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]!!!EnigmaCoin!!! - POW - X13 - No premine - Launched!  (Read 24576 times)
cryptoangel

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 12:15:14 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=831272.0
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:viAuwCNld2MJ:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php%3Ftopic%3D902750+&cd=22&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█                         █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █
           ▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        █
█                         █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
ROLLBIT●  Instant Deposits & Withdrawals
●  Rakeback & Level Up Bonuses
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KingArbinV
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 12:25:19 PM

Initially I was seeking an investment of at least 50 BTC's for development efforts for this coin and tried to organize ICO fundraiser. However due to the lack of interest ICO was scraped. I have managed to find enough time to develop the coin and therefore do not require additional funding. So instead of an ICO this coin will be distributed via standard POW.

You bring up a valid point but the dev already addressed that in the op.. lol nice fud attempt though

World without fiats!
Jimbrown

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 12:29:54 PM

provide node pls broh
i cant sync
 thank you
KingArbinV
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 02:16:36 PM

provide node pls broh
i cant sync
 thank you

I'm gonna guess at this and say:

addnode=46.36.221.74

was the very first one my wallet connected to in the debug.log

and then there is this one:

addnode=178.32.53.123

was the second one it connected to..

these might help you and they might not.. try them and see, let me know if they work, if not i will scan the log some more and find others.

World without fiats!
EnigmaCoinTeam (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 08:06:31 PM

Yet another coin destined for the scrapheap. Dev hasn't posted anything in days and probably won't.

Sorry for not being all too active - I'm working on the big update. I hope to upload new source in the following 1-2 days. Please understand that I'm the only one who is now working on both code and public relations so I simply can't be both very active on forums and deliver content.
Booth

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 08:13:44 PM

Yet another coin destined for the scrapheap. Dev hasn't posted anything in days and probably won't.

Sorry for not being all too active - I'm working on the big update. I hope to upload new source in the following 1-2 days. Please understand that I'm the only one who is now working on both code and public relations so I simply can't be both very active on forums and deliver content.

Yeah. Glad I never sold my bag Wink

Can you tell us what is coming in that update? Any roadmap mby?
MEED

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 08:17:27 PM

Yeah. Glad I never sold my bag Wink

Can you tell us what is coming in that update? Any roadmap mby?

+1
Would love to see nice roadmap.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 08:19:13 PM

Yes I as well would like to see a nice roadmap to this coin because I really like it and think that it has some really great possibilties Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

Jamil.Kamil

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 08:23:55 PM

Enigma Logo looks very attractive and much beautiful so as design them activities hope excellent...☺

TrackCoin1

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 08:30:43 PM

I have get this spectacular coin...I have much trust they going to properly marketing...☺

EnigmaCoinTeam (OP)

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 08:52:18 PM

Yes I as well would like to see a nice roadmap to this coin because I really like it and think that it has some really great possibilties Smiley

I'm not very good with fancy charts, but after all I'm not trying to sell art here.

Still I will try to explain what is going on and please excuse me in advance if it will seem a little complicated.

So as I stated in whitepaper you could take rich list of any existing cryptocurrency and with certain techniques of analyses deduce "connected" addresses that are belong to single person. Knowing that it is possible to know how much coins sitting in someone's wallet, who was paid with those etc. There are services that already does that - for example https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dash/# (see the difference between Rich list and Largest wallets).

My primary aim right now is to find effective way to deny that sort of analyses, or make it impossible to be done in reasonable amount of time.
The most obvious way to do so for any given user is to never use same receive address twice, but obviously I don't expect people will ever generate new receive addresses manually.
So with the next update following solution will be implemented:

-Nodes will be able to connect with each other using TOR network
-Recipient will be able to generate N receive addresses
-Via established TOR connection recipient will transmit N addresses to the sender
-Sender will generate N non-even transactions that will be summed in recipient's wallet

I would like to draw your attention that this is not final solution and not exactly what was described in the OP, however this is the first step that I hope to deliver by the end of this week.  What I described in the OP is much  much bigger than this, but I understand that community demands progress, so I will continue to evolve this solution with time.

God Donut

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 08:58:25 PM

I'm not very good with fancy charts, but after all I'm not trying to sell art here.

YES! Finally a dev who is not trying to feed me with cheap pictures and actually speaks about what he is up to and when.

Thank you sir, I was waiting for this since forever. Honesty is gold indeed.
CaptainCrapper

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 11:35:39 PM

Glad I got some cheap this morning. Things seem to be blowing up on Bittrex at the moment... still buying more  Grin
I love it... a solid coin with an active Dev. I'm looking forward to what's coming later in the week.
adidas

Activity: 448

Americans do it better

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 02:50:36 AM

Glad I got some cheap this morning. Things seem to be blowing up on Bittrex at the moment... still buying more  Grin
I love it... a solid coin with an active Dev. I'm looking forward to what's coming later in the week.

Yeah
Volume is good on T-rex.
This coin has a 30K satoshi potential.

CaptainCrapper

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 02:58:28 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2015, 03:09:54 AM by CaptainCrapper

Having a problem... all the coins I transferred from Bittrex never showed up in my wallet, so I shut it down to re-open it. Now the wallet has disappeared. Can anyone help with this? I'm not FUDing... this really just happened.
adidas

Activity: 448

Americans do it better

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 03:08:11 AM

Having a problem... all the coins I transferred from Bittrex never showed up in my wallet, so I shut it down to re-open it. Now the wallet has disappeared. Can anyone help with this? I'm not FUDing... this really just happened.
Bittrex is slow at withdraw.... Check again after few minutes.

CaptainCrapper

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 03:12:46 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2015, 03:30:27 AM by CaptainCrapper

Bittrex is slow at withdraw.... Check again after few minutes.

Where does the auto installer put the wallet? I have separate folder for my crypto wallets. It's not there & I can't find it. Maybe I screwed up something.
Okay, I still have an app/data/roaming folder... so that's a good sign. Maybe I'll just re-download the wallet manually.

EDIT: I originally ran the .exe file but did not save it...Oops.  PROBLEM SOLVED!  Grin
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 06:56:56 AM

Is pos ending soon?

moreporknz

Activity: 212

Ok, Who's hungry?

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 07:57:10 AM

Is pos ending soon?

we are at just over 700k coins  pow ends at 850k

3 - 2 - 1 @ 220, the only way to go!
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 08:17:58 AM

Is pos ending soon?

we are at just over 700k coins  pow ends at 850k

nice. I have a feeling a pump is coming either tomorrow morning or the next morning.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: